Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God (1536 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / What Does An Atheist Believe Happens After Death? / What Will Make An Atheist Believe In God? 2 Simple Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by Weah96: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
alexleo:

Obviously you can see your foolishness being acknowledged here by both christians and atheists. When I told you how foolish you are in the other thread you opened you started ranting and spewing rubbish. Can you see everybody confirming the height of your foolishness here?

LOL. You sound like one of his parents.
Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by plaetton: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
First, god cannot be perfect because the minds that create gods are themselves defective.
A quality of a god is dependent on the quality of the mind that creates it.

And by the way, why do you imply that voodoo is the opposite of good? Could it be because voodoo is associated with black skin, and your mythical god with white skin?
Self-deprecation?

3 Likes

Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by chemystery: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Weah96:

Atheists and Christians are unified in their astonishment this time. Which doctrine is your own? Hahaha. I don't blame you, everyone else is making things up, why not you, eh?
grin
Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by 0temAtum: 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
chuxyz:
I'm not an atheist for i believe in God and His existence. I have been with lot of atheist and i see much reasons in their reasoning. I only have to believe in God by only accepting one fact in my heart - that God is imperfect. And i believe, if we have this in the religious believe, there would be little or no atheist in our midst. Why we have most atheist is because of the contradiction of a perfect God creating imperfect beings. I think God is imperfect but through praises(hyping) there was need for christians to overhype him. Of course, while praising someone you must over hype that person. My king in my village is called and praised with the name ogbuagu (lion killer) but i tell you this same man will scream when a cockroach jumps on his body. If you read Genesis 6:6, it indicated that God regretted ever creating man. Regrets can be attributed to mistakes, which can be attributed to imperfection. And one only regrets because he doesn't know what the future holds. That means God does not know the future. He never knew man will disappoint him and that's imperfection. If God had created satan and man perfect, they wouldn't have turned against him. But of course God is our big boss and father we must praise Him to get what we want. Now i have proved God is imperfect, let me prove there is God. Men, this one is hard o. But i will say for you to believe in imperfection of a God means that there must be a God at the first place. Likewise, if you believe in evil forces(juju or jazz), then there must be an opposite force which is concerned about good morals. For there to be voodoo means there has to be God. There must also be a wonderful designer of you and i. Don't mind Charles Darwin that said we evolved from ape. He is a liar cos we still have apes existing up till date yet none wants to evolve to human. Lol. There is God o and there are many proofs.

This is what I call Chuxyzism. Keep it up. You are already on track, manifesting as one of the endless imaginations of God Almighty. However, the god who regretted making some humans isn't God Almighty, but a creature of God. That's Yahweh, the god of Judah and u are right about his being imperfect. God Almighty who created him doesn't see perfection or imperfection as a topic of discussion. All things to God are just how they should be. The nature of God is without regret.
Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by obisco4u: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jesus will be like...

Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by obisco4u: 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jesus will be like....

Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by bobowaja(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2017
chuxyz:
i know you know you don't know what you are saying. Of course my logic is neither in favour of any religion or atheist so how do you expect them to side me? Understand before you speak this coconut head. Even coconut go see your head call am coconut
Mr. Chuxyz, I understand you quite well. But according to your posts up there, it gives you out as an agnostic (the same place I belong).

Your only mistake is that you tried to proof the existence of God of which you don't have enough evidence to do (agnostic does not know for sure if God exists or not). And even if you a damn sure that he exists, your arguments lack enough evidence to prove it.

Kindly ignore those religious guys, they enjoys insulting daylight out of whosoever that doesn't think like them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Visiting Prayer Mountain / Divine Remembrance / Jesus Name Written On The Sky (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.