Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,791 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief (8135 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere / Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief by anufinnih(m): 7:41am On Jul 23, 2014
The problem with Nigeria is that the MASSES are still not tired of SUFFERING & SMILING!!! If and when we are, no idiot will accept 1kg of rice to vote in a well known criminal to govern them... CAN will mind their religious duties to this country and leave politics to the liars(well, most of these MEN OF GOD are liars too anyway)... Until we all stand up as a UNITED CITIZENRY of THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA IN UNITY, then all these politicians, whether pdp, apc, lp, apga, etc will know that ENOUGH IS INDEED ENOUGH!

Meanwhile, Pure and Affordable 0.82-0.85density diesel is still available for sale and delivery within the Western States of Nigeria AND now also available for supply in the East too...
Call/Whatsapp Anu: 07062503257
Email: aphynih@gmail.com
BBpin: 2900FFD3

WE PROMISE TO GIVE U THE BEST DIESEL PRODUCTS AT THE BEST PRICES!!!
Re: Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief by Beehshorp(m): 7:44am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief by experimentist: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2014
mezebel: I guess u work as and in MAUMD(mortuary Attendant and Undertakers Management Department) because u reason like a dead man.
grin

Yes, I bleeped your dead mother... The pussssssy good cry
Re: Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief by chamboy(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2014
padeolu: So NLC is now an extension of APC
if not 4 NLC n APC extension ( OccupyNigeria) ur mumu head would be buying petrol for 147 and still come here to say GEJ till ur death
Re: Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief by Omexonomy: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2014
ukeleh: Did the people tell you that their governors are not satisfying them or the impeacement is a plot from the presidency. Hiding the truth will worsen Nigeria's situation.
each local govt earns N180milliön montly from fed and the state earn N5billion monthly from the fed. Visit the state you shedd tears for them.
Re: Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief by Omexonomy: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2014
Continue the insult only for you to wake up from ur sleep to find out that APC has been driven to extinction.
Toktee: why dnt you urge ur oldman to advice jonathan to concentrate on providing divident of democracy and stop pursuing 2015 ambition?

1 Like

Re: Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief by padeolu: 8:13am On Jul 23, 2014
chamboy: if not 4 NLC n APC extension ( OccupyNigeria) ur mumu head would be buying petrol for 147 and still come here to say GEJ till ur death
Pass the mic air-head. Your rotten brain can't express an opinion without insult. Omo ale oloriburuku oloshi

1 Like

Re: Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief by padeolu: 8:13am On Jul 23, 2014
Toktee: no wonder you are still writing jamb.
I won't be surprised if you are one of my dumb students. apoda omo
Re: Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief by activatenigeria: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2014
The dude partially has a point, the President has no hand in the impeachment on the flip-side he has no right to interfere in the politics or activity in a state house of assembly, let the statesmen of Nassarawa intervene, these is where statesmen come handy in politics but the suppose state men are all involved in partisan politics thereby losing their respect.........they are no longer regarded
Re: Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief by omoharry(f): 8:37am On Jul 23, 2014
nice
Re: Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief by ojimbo(m): 8:37am On Jul 23, 2014
eph12: This country sef. This man really fall my hand. The question here should be are the governors guilty of what they are accused of? Because if they didn't siphon government funds then they can never be impeached. You shouldn't play dirty politics with hidden skeletons especially when its not so hidden.
they were busy accusing johnathan of impeachhing the governors without asking the gov to go and defend himself if he is guilty

2 Likes

Re: Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief by ojimbo(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2014
its simple. If any governor is impeached of mis condunct and corruption, Let him go to court and defend himself

1 Like

Re: Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief by Toktee(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2014
Omexonomy: Continue the insult only for you to wake up from ur sleep to find out that APC has been driven to extinction.
Really?
Re: Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief by biomedixexcel(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2014
I knew it
Re: Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief by agitator: 9:49am On Jul 23, 2014
eph12: This country sef. This man really fall my hand. The question here should be are the governors guilty of what they are accused of? Because if they didn't siphon government funds then they can never be impeached. You shouldn't play dirty politics with hidden skeletons especially when its not so hidden.

True talk my bro, let the jan'weeds continue to cry. angry angry angry
Re: Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief by agitator: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2014
Osyxcel: The So called clueless one tormenting the Clue-full ones since 2009.

Bro, it is not easy to be clueless oh and dealing with the Clue-full grin grin grin grin

There crying just started. angry angry angry
Re: Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief by PenSniper: 10:42am On Jul 23, 2014
You, Isa Aremu, are a labour misfit and a dunce. Nyako himself said Jonathan had no hands in his travails. Out of guilty conscience, he failed to appear before the panel to defend himself. I dont believe any gov without skeleton in his cupboard can be impeached, so why are you shedding shameless tears. Besides, are you insinuating that the cincerned state assembly members are morons like you
Re: Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief by biafranson: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2014
That is y i personaly detest this present admistration::::::::::no parmanent enemy or friend::to hell with there corrupt leadership thief de chase thieves
Re: Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief by pressplay55: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2014
mezebel: I guess u work as and in MAUMD(mortuary Attendant and Undertakers Management Department) because u reason like a dead man.
hahahahaha indeed d guy reasons like a dead man.
Re: Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief by rahimmatt01: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2014
this is not the work of the president. if al makura is guily of the said charges then he should face the law if he feels he is innocent he should defend himself and not run like nyako. lets not blame the president. the state house is issuing the impeachment notice not jonathan. we dont need corrupt leaders in this country. if this is a way of getting rid of them then i support.
Re: Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief by ifihearam: 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF APC.......

NLC MIND YOU F**KING BUSINESS OR YOU SCARED YOUS YEYE COMRADE GOVERNOR MIGHT BE NEXT

THE TEMPTATION IS SO GRAVE,100M FOR ANY HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY MEMBER TO DECAMP TO PDP
Re: Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief by donnish(m): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
Toktee: no wonder you are still writing jamb.

hahahahah...nairalanders, una get bad mouth
Re: Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief by cruise14(f): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
The impeachment cart will soon reach president Jonathan's door.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdulaziz Yari: Governors Toothless To Secure Their States / Monica Ugwuanyi Donates Drugs To Women, Children / 2023: Can PDP Bounce Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.