Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Asa's Mr Jailer Vs Jah Cure's Mr Jailer (same lyrics) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Asa's Mr Jailer Vs Jah Cure's Mr Jailer (same lyrics) (6329 Views)

Is Gyptian Copying Jah Cure ? / Download The Hip Hop Remix Of Asa's Jailer For Free! Dope! Dope! Super Dope! / Jailer By Asa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asa's Mr Jailer Vs Jah Cure's Mr Jailer (same lyrics) by badman(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2008
First when i saw the latest single from jah cure titled mr jailer, first thing that came to mind was asa's mr jailer. After listening to it, it was exactly the same lyrics but kind of a remix. Which one do u guys prefer, seems jah cure copied asa but no reference made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeSiXxMoLW8

Yes Rastafari! Greetings in di name of the the king!!! I & I a write fi thank all a di peoples who saw me on tour. And I want fi let ya know I am in the studio now with Baby G finishing up my next LP "Universal Cure". It Mad!!!!!

So make sure you check Itunes for it come . Also I just complete a song with Rass Phyllisia a.k.a Phyllisia Ross. It is called "Mr. Jailer" and its a lick out pon all of di Babylon.

Also, be on lookout for Flyin' High featuring mi bredrin Stack$. His album comes out on September 30th - "CraZee & ConfuZed!":

Till next time
Raspect and love,

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=39117809&blogID=435504456
Re: Asa's Mr Jailer Vs Jah Cure's Mr Jailer (same lyrics) by bouzymill(m): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2008
First question!
Is this the same BADMAN SAMINI of Ghana? IF you are! That hiphopworld awards performance was very nice. Congrats on the award u also got dat nite!

As per the Jailer stuff! As far as the guy who used that same concept does not jeopardize the good concept behind the real "Jailer" by Asha, its "all in the music"

And anywayz, if this is not SAMINI, am sure you are BADMAN!!!!
Re: Asa's Mr Jailer Vs Jah Cure's Mr Jailer (same lyrics) by badman(m): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2008
nah! this aint badman samini but i ll check him out now though , i migh become a fan lol

yh! jah cure is safe, i think cos he is been to jail before thats y he used the same concept, u need to check out his true reflection track, its sick!

(1) (Reply)

League Of Voice-over Artistes / Download Mixtape: DJ Fabulous – Best Of Kizz Daniel (vado) 2018 / Waje Ft. Yemi Alade - "I’m Available" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.