Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners (5078 Views)

NDLEA Makes U-turn On Buruji Kasamu: Will Vacate Residence / Defection: Supreme Court Order Ondo House Of Rep To Vacate Sit. / Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2014
…demands ‘Republic of Niger Delta’
Following a recent two-week ultimatum by northern
youths, under the aegis of Arewa Youth Development
Foundation, AYDF, to Southerners living in the north
to relocate, the Mujahid Dokubo-Asariled Niger Delta
Peoples Salvation Front, NDPSF, has asked
northerners living in the south to leave.
It also called for a ‘Republic of Niger Delta’, saying
that southerners are not slaves to the north.
Yesterday, thousands of youths thronged the major
streets of Ughelli, Delta State, warning all
northerners resident in the region to vacate.
The Niger Delta youths, in a ‘State of the Nation Road
Walk’, in response to what they termed ‘arrogance of
youths of the North’ who, recently in Kano,
demanded the breaking up of Nigeria, said the call
was not only misguided, but deliberately planned to
provoked to south.
The placards carrying youths also berated the
convener of the #Bring- BackourGirls# and former
Minister of Education, Mrs. Oby Ezekwezili, accusing
her of being used as an ‘agent supremacist’ against
President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration.
Addressing journalists after the road walk, Asari-
Dokubo’s NDPSF spokesman, Comrade Rex Ekiugbo
Anighoro, said: “The arrogance of the north is getting
petrifying and the south is not afraid of such antics.”
Anighoro stated that the purpose of the rally was
initially to thank the president for appointing an
Urhobo indigene as the Minister of Niger Delta
Affairs, in response to the cries of the Urhobo ethnic
nationality for a more prominent place in his
administration, a cry which he said, they had actively
championed.
He warned that should anything happen to any Niger
Deltan in the north, reprisals from the Niger Delta
youths were on the cards.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/vacate-the-south-asari-dokubos-group-ask-northerners/

3 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by PointB: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2014
Personally I see nothing to be afraid of. Nigerians should learn to stare down the Hausa/Fulani arrogance! Violence is yet to be monopolized by any individual or group of individuals. Same goes for rhetoric!

10 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2014
This is totally uncalled for !!! If you ask mee?
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by ichidodo: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2014
It is always good to stand up to bullies in this context the hausa fulanis can understand how it feels to sh**t their pants..
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Noctec: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2014
Something is about to happen to Nigeria.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by drauj(m): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2014
Well, we have seen it to be the order of the world now in places like Israel/Gaza- Israel attacks to kill and maim Gaza-residents including women and children but the same Israelites will come out on the media to cry foul.
In Nigeria when the hate-blinded militants issue their tantrums, the clueless and hate-implanting leadership and focusless and greedy security forces will keep mum. When their northern counterparts will do the same everyone condemn it and arrests and persecution made.
Goodluck to anyone who continues oppressing a particular class among his/her followers. U will never know how far they can go.
PS: There is a big difference between those that can threaten and those that can fully execute with conviction.

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by EasternLeopard: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2014
The day Nigeria breaks up

We will feast for a year

3 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2014
EasternLeopard: The day Nigeria breaks up

We will feast for a year

hope innocent blood will not flow just like is happening in Ukraine..... U e-warrior
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Decibel: 11:50am On Jul 23, 2014
Anything that can quicken the balkanization of this falsified entity called 'Nigeria' is highly welcome by me. cool

9 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Decibel: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2014
donmix: hope innocent blood will not flow just like is happening in Ukraine..... U e-warrior
which innocent blood? Are you not guilty of this failed marriage?

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by arewafederation: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Northerners will gladly return home, afterall what does an average northerner benefit from the south if not humiliation.

We are still waiting for the southerners to leave the north.

My Biafran brothers, what say you?

2 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by PointB: 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
drauj: [s]Well, we have seen it to be the order of the world now in places like Israel/Gaza- Israel attacks to kill and maim Gaza-residents including women and children but the same Israelites will come out on the media to cry foul.[/s]
In Nigeria when the hate-blinded militants issue their tantrums, the clueless and hate-implanting leadership and focusless and greedy security forces will keep mum. When their northern counterparts will do the same everyone condemn it and arrests and persecution made.
Goodluck to anyone who continues oppressing a particular class among his/her followers. U will never know how far they can go.
PS: There is a big difference between those that can threaten and those that can fully execute with conviction.

Northerners have been killing and maiming Nigerians for decades now, at the slightest pretext! The militant phenomenon is quite new, and perhaps in response to (core) Northerners greed and insatiable blood lust!

Quit feigning victim, core Northerner are the aggressors!

5 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by T8ksy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
PointB:

Northerners have been killing and maiming Nigerians for decades now, at the slightest pretext! The militant phenomenon is quiet new, and perhaps in response to (core) Northerners greed and insatiable blood lust!

Quit feigning victim, core Northerner are the aggressors!

The northerners slaughtered ibos in 1945 and again in 1953, however when it came time for self-rule, it was only you ibos who wanted One Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by PointB: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation: Northerners will gladly return home, afterall what does an average northerner benefit from the south if not humiliation.

Northerners have benefited more from the South than South benefited from the North. A six year old would easily arrive at same conclusion. How you manage not to see this is beyond believe.

The honest answer to you question is that Southerners will be happy to be rid of some of you lots. We will be rid of preventable disease (polio), illiteracy (cleverly masked as Almajiri Education), and poverty (powered by religion), and backwardness (a factor of aforementioned).

We would also be rid of your wanton lust for blood of fellow citizens, and destruction of properties, which occurs at the smallest excuse. This demon I sincerely hope for your sake that JTF will exorcise in their current campaign.

So my friend, I wont miss you lot one bit.

16 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
I hate with displeasure when some idiotts come to nairaland to instigate violence without knowing the realities on ground. If any war breaks out in Nigeria today,Igbos will be the greatest casualities. Even the Niger Deltans who are demanding for a break up will not suffer what Igbos will suffer. This is just the fact!

angry

3 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by arewafederation: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
PointB:

Northerners have benefited more from the South than South benefiting from the North. A six year old would easily arrive at same conclusion. How you manage not to see this is beyond believe.

The honest answer to you question is that Southerners will be happy to be rid of you some of you lots. We will be rid of preventable disease (polio), illiteracy (cleverly masked as Amajiri Education), and poverty (powered by religion), and backwardness (a factor of aforementioned).

We would also be rid of your wanton lust for blood of fellow citizens, and destruction of properties, which occurs at the smallest excuse. This demon I sincerely hope for your sake that JTF will exorcise in their current campaign.

So my friend, I wont miss you lot one bit.

With all these conditions you mentioned, we still have 'herds' of southerners flocking to the north on a daily basis.

I don't care if you will miss the north or not, that is your jaundised opinion, all I want is for all southerners to leave the north.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by PointB: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
T8ksy:

The northerners slaughtered ibos in 1945 and again in 1953, however when it came time for self-rule, it was only you ibos who wanted One Nigeria.

I know that Yorubad don't exist in the North, and they are never killed in any of the crisis in the north. The ones slaughtered their for venturing to buy beans; the professor, and recently the redeem pastors are all Igbos?

Keep cowering in fear and discounting your loss (your dead) because you lack the courage to stare evil in the eye and say 'enough!'. It's folks like you that make some say 'yoruba blood is cheap' as you will always discount your dead as collateral damage, or deny them completely.

Whether you like it or not, abokis dagger swings both way, it had slaughtered yorubas, as it did Igbos, Efiks, Ijaws, Berom, Tiv etc during their madness. Get that into your thick skull or remain a cowering snitching spineless coward!

12 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by PointB: 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

With all these conditions you mentioned, we still have 'herds' of southerners flocking to the north on a daily basis.

I don't care if you will miss the north or not, that is your opinion, all I want is for all southerners to leave the north.

Thank you!

People will migrate, for trade of whatever it is they yearn; heck people work in junkyards, and at waste disposal facilities. They don't have to enjoy it, they only endure and use such as springboard for bigger objectives. Pocket of opportunities are available everywhere humans congregate, it doesn't make such places special or indispensable. As soon as those opportunities are exhausted, most will simply move on.

So if you want want southerners to leave the north, simply grow enough balls to define your 'North' and declare your country, then make it your first objective to eject such southerners who tarry. Until then, your ranting is as you put it your 'jaundised' (sic) wish.

4 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by size38: 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
Where are the Igbo folks? Alhaji Asari Dokubo has called for the Republic of Niger Delta without saying the Republic of Biafra. So I expect the Igbos to get that clear that in the event of any break up, the people of Niger Delta will never be part of Biafra. And also , the current romance between the Niger Delta people and the Igbos is just temporary. Everything returns to how it was once GEJ leaves office.

7 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation: Northerners will gladly return home, afterall what does an average northerner benefit from the south if not humiliation.

Any Biafran still residing in the north is doing so at his own risk. We have told all Biafrans to return home. Oga, rest assured they will all be leaving en masse soon. The die will soon be cast!

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by arewafederation: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: I hate with displeasure when some idiotts come to nairaland to instigate violence without knowing the realities on ground. If any war breaks out in Nigeria today,Igbos will be the greatest casualities. Even the Niger Deltans who are demanding for a break up will not suffer what Igbos will suffer. This is just the fact!

angry

My dear, there is price for everything. We should all suffer to achieve what we want, but at the end everybody will be happy. The ibos have always hated and despised other Nigerians, there is no point living with people who hate you. I believe a peaceful dissolution of the country is what we need.

4 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by arewafederation: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
ofenmanucom:
Any Biafran still residing in the north is doing so at his own risk. We have told all Biafrans to return home. Oga, rest assured they will all be leaving en masse soon. The die will soon be cast!

I just can't wait.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: I hate with displeasure when some idiotts come to nairaland to instigate violence without knowing the realities on ground. If any war breaks out in Nigeria today,Igbos will be the greatest casualities. Even the Niger Deltans who are demanding for a break up will not suffer what Igbos will suffer. This is just the fact!

angry

in your fantasy world

4 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by arewafederation: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
PointB:

People will migrate, for trade of whatever it is they yearn; heck people work in junkyards, and at waste disposal facilities. They don't have to enjoy it, they only endure and use such as springboard for bigger objectives. Pocket of opportunities are available everywhere humans congregate, it doesn't make such places special or indispensable. As soon as those opportunities are exhausted, most will simply move one.

So if you want want southerners to leave the north, simply grow enough balls to define your 'North' and declare your country, then make it your first objective to eject such southerners who tarry. Until then, your ranting is as you put it your 'jaundised' (sic) wish.

Tell me for how long will the south continue to be parasitic before they move 'one' (sic)grin.

The time is NOW. You should know by now that the north are not experts in issuing out empty threats.

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by truth4meal(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Asari or whoever speak for the leaking mouth should shut up. When did he become spokesman of the south he should tell that to his fellow drunks in the south south.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Tell me for how long will the south continue to be parasitic before they move 'one' (sic)grin.

The time is NOW. You should know by now that the north are not experts in issuing out empty threats.

yes you are. the worst you can do is bomb your own cities, behead your fellow aboki alive and kidnap your own children.
bring that madness south and see.

3 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by tit(f): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ibos should vacate the South, West and North!

2 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
tit: Ibos should vacate the South, West and North!

your family should vacate this earth.

8 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by arewafederation: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

yes you are. the worst you can do is bomb your own cities, behead your fellow aboki alive and kidnap your own children.
bring that madness south and see.

AlfaSeltzer... I'm not in the mood to condone your usual childish tantrums.

Just come and evacuate your brothers from the north.

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by ibietela2(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
truth4meal: Asari or whoever speak for the leaking mouth should shut up. When did he become spokesman of the south he should tell that to his fellow drunks in the south south.

It would have been better if you didn't open your mouth and allow anything to come out

3 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
tit: Ibos should vacate the South, West and North!
and go where? You must be joking! Its easier said than done.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by ibietela2(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: and go where? You must be joking! Its easier said than done.

Hello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha / DMO Releases States External Debts As At Dec 31st 2015 / Breaking! Nigerians Voted On Igbo Presidency In 2019. See Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.