Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Ar U A Graduate looking 4 a Job? Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ar U A Graduate looking 4 a Job? Lets Meet Here (1933 Views)

As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? / Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. / Nd Civil Engineering Graduate Looking For Job. (2) (3) (4)

Ar U A Graduate looking 4 a Job? Lets Meet Here by Symarvo123(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2014
Let's meet here nd address d issue of unemployment in our country
Re: Ar U A Graduate looking 4 a Job? Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2014
How do we intend to adress the issue?? There was an association earlier formed on nl, NAUG, don't know if that one has gone down the drains...

I urge all graduates to keep struggling despite the unfavourable environment, there are some organisations that still take people on merit.. we shall all get there, God dey...

Re: Ar U A Graduate looking 4 a Job? Lets Meet Here by HenryThegreat1(m): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2014
What do u wnt us do

Re: Ar U A Graduate looking 4 a Job? Lets Meet Here by Escalze(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2014
HenryThegreat1: What do u wnt us do
Let us form a gang and rob CBN just like Fast and Furious 5. grin

Re: Ar U A Graduate looking 4 a Job? Lets Meet Here by Jakeattah(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Meet ke.... Spread and hustle would be a better option
Re: Ar U A Graduate looking 4 a Job? Lets Meet Here by iyisco2001(m): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
I wan book space, I dey come.
Re: Ar U A Graduate looking 4 a Job? Lets Meet Here by Jacupel: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Graduates looking for jobs? Why wait for the non existent jobs when you can start up a business and give people jobs? I would like to introduce you to a business that Robert Kiyosaki calls "The Business of the 21st century". Before you start saying you dont have money for the start-up capital, this business requires a low start-up capital. If you are interested in knowing more, send your inquiries to jacupel.uwa@gmail.com
Re: Ar U A Graduate looking 4 a Job? Lets Meet Here by obisite: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
Jacupel: Graduates looking for jobs? Why wait for the non existent jobs when you can start up a business and give people jobs? I would like to introduce you to a business that Robert Kiyosaki calls "The Business of the 21st century". Before you start saying you dont have money for the start-up capital, this business requires a low start-up capital. If you are interested in knowing more, send your inquiries to jacupel.uwa@gmail.com

We should send inquiries to u.. So you can start the busines through us.. Naija!!! We too much...

Re: Ar U A Graduate looking 4 a Job? Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
lol......
Re: Ar U A Graduate looking 4 a Job? Lets Meet Here by sample042(m): 1:59am On Jul 31, 2014
mk i book space
Re: Ar U A Graduate looking 4 a Job? Lets Meet Here by elipheleh(m): 2:10am On Jul 31, 2014
SCAM...Next thing you will give us account to pay some money into for this business of yours.

DIARIS GOD O
Re: Ar U A Graduate looking 4 a Job? Lets Meet Here by beau49: 7:42am On Jul 31, 2014
Jacupel: Graduates looking for jobs? Why wait for the non existent jobs when you can start up a business and give people jobs? I would like to introduce you to a business that Robert Kiyosaki calls "The Business of the 21st century". Before you start saying you dont have money for the start-up capital, this business requires a low start-up capital. If you are interested in knowing more, send your inquiries to jacupel.uwa@gmail.com
GNLD crap.... angry
Re: Ar U A Graduate looking 4 a Job? Lets Meet Here by Jacupel: 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
beau49: GNLD crap.... angry
I know that GNLD has made a lot of Nigerians to doubt the power of network marketing in Nigeria. I was once against it too. But after seeing that prominent people like Robert Kiyosaki, Donald Trump, Paul Zane Pilzer, e.t.c had good things to say about it, I decided to have an open mind about Network marketing. I joined one with a good training program and since then, I haven't looked back. It's a great way to build a business system while learning a lot.
Re: Ar U A Graduate looking 4 a Job? Lets Meet Here by Jacupel: 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
elipheleh: SCAM...Next thing you will give us account to pay some money into for this business of yours.

DIARIS GOD O
lol....Nigerians and their skeptism sha. I will NEVER ask you to pay money into my account for my business oh.
Re: Ar U A Graduate looking 4 a Job? Lets Meet Here by beau49: 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
Jacupel:
I know that GNLD has made a lot of Nigerians to doubt the power of network marketing in Nigeria. I was once against it too. But after seeing that prominent people like Robert Kiyosaki, Donald Trump, Paul Zane Pilzer, e.t.c had good things to say about it, I decided to have an open mind about Network marketing. I joined one with a good training program and since then, I haven't looked back. It's a great way to build a business system while learning a lot.
Good for you then....
Re: Ar U A Graduate looking 4 a Job? Lets Meet Here by maureen2503(f): 8:50am On Aug 01, 2014
Am really new here...nd a great priviledge to b here...thank u
Re: Ar U A Graduate looking 4 a Job? Lets Meet Here by Jakeattah(m): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Bro,
The only way to adress the issue is by actually getting a JOB. And if nobody is going to be posting job opportunities here, all talks here will be a waste.
SORRY

Is My Excuse For Not Writing A Resignation Letter Tenable? / My Wife Gets Sacked From The Job She Hasn't Gotten / Ark Minster