Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Really Cute 22 Little Kids And Their Big Dogs.. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Really Cute 22 Little Kids And Their Big Dogs.. (3358 Views)

Anyone Has A Cute Monkey For Sale? / Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* / Cute Pixs Of Puppies And Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Really Cute 22 Little Kids And Their Big Dogs.. by doeying(m): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
THESE PICTURES WERE SO CUTE I HAD TO POST THEM HERE...LOL

Despite their sometimes fearsome appearance, larger or even giant dog breeds can make especially good family friends, loving and protecting your children as their own. And, as this list illustrates, they look absolutely adorable together!
Not all big dogs are good for families – guard dogs or herders can be anxious or over-protective around kids. But some small breeds are also unsuitable around children because of their tendency towards nipping and aggression.
The benefits of raising children with a pet are numerous – they teach responsibility, compassion and confidence, and they will protect your kids and keep them active.
[/i]

[i]....I WAS TRYING TO ARRANGE THEM BY HOW CUTE THEY ARE BUT IT WAS NOT EVEN POSSIBLE..LOL
BUT PLEASE, IF YOUVE WAITED 10 YEARS FOR A CHILD...HMM... grin
Re: Really Cute 22 Little Kids And Their Big Dogs.. by alakara(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
Children are nt suppose 2 b left wt dogs unattended 2

1 Like

Re: Really Cute 22 Little Kids And Their Big Dogs.. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
@ the girl with stethoscope, grin grin grin grin grin grin the dogs 'face' is priceless

2 Likes

Re: Really Cute 22 Little Kids And Their Big Dogs.. by Walindee(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
bestestgirl: @ the girl with stethoscope, grin grin grin grin grin grin the dogs 'face' is priceless
the dog face b lyk;remove dat gal do i look sick to u

1 Like

Re: Really Cute 22 Little Kids And Their Big Dogs.. by adepink(f): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
Awww, they are so cute. Me likey
Re: Really Cute 22 Little Kids And Their Big Dogs.. by corisande: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2014
Nice pictures
I can't leave my babies with pets like the big dogs
Re: Really Cute 22 Little Kids And Their Big Dogs.. by Nostalgia21(m): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2014
COoL.
Re: Really Cute 22 Little Kids And Their Big Dogs.. by feedthenation(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Beautiful pictures
Babies, kids and dogs should not be left unattended.
They have to be well supervised.

1 Like

Re: Really Cute 22 Little Kids And Their Big Dogs.. by MARKone(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
This great dane looks like an extraterrestrial creature. Lovely Dogs by the way.

Re: Really Cute 22 Little Kids And Their Big Dogs.. by jeff1607(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
The parents of these kids get liver ooooooo!what if......... U kw the rest
Re: Really Cute 22 Little Kids And Their Big Dogs.. by wordychap: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
How can u trust d life of a child in a dogs mouth!
Re: Really Cute 22 Little Kids And Their Big Dogs.. by Soknown: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
I love the GSD pictures, cute, very cute. The Great Dane pictures, great but it looks like David and Goliath. The bull mastiff picture with the dog's mouth almost blocking the baby's mouth n nose is horrific, that should never be encouraged. Children(Infants and toddlers especially) should never be left alone with Dogs. I learnt Bull Dogs usually lose their memory at advanced age and sometimes forget even the owner, so that's a number one no no dog for anybody with kids.
Re: Really Cute 22 Little Kids And Their Big Dogs.. by chucky234(m): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Priceless

(1) (Reply)

Europeans Of Asiatic (samoyedic) Origin And Native Asian Russians / 6 Months Old Male German Shepherd Dog For Sale. / Check Out My Family Local Dog Name Jacky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.