Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo (21542 Views)

Seriake Dickson’s Campaign Tour In Yenagoa (photos) / Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed / Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
As usual, the good people of Ejigbo did it again yesterday!

11 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
More

8 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
Aregbesola! LOL. Whoever is contesting against him is wasting his Corn, Rice, Kerosene and Time grin grin

75 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
undecided

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

Aregbesola, well done for renting this PDP voters for Stipends.

your eyes go clear on the 9th of August.

We still count the following sins against your government and therefore we shall sack you from office:

Many sins of Aregbesola:

Aregbesola building airport when the nearest airport in Ibadan is just 45 minutes to Osogbo is that not waste of public fund ?

Aregbe changing the name of the state from Osun State to whatever, is that not waste of tax payers money ?

Aregbe, merging school against the wish of the electorate is that not wickedness ?

Aregbesola not paying the workers as at when due and now doing a last minute rush-to-pay is that not insensitive?

Aregbesola denying the pensioners their monthly stepends is that not calous ?

Importing contractors from Lagos to do the few uncompleted projects he embarked upon, does it mean their is not competent hand in Osun?

Looking at the performance of Babatunde Raji Fashola 2nd Term in Lagos, I bet you Aregbesola will be worst-off.

Goodnight Aregbesola from Bola Ige House, Osogbo.

Oda boooo

27 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire: Goodnight Aregbesola from Bola Ige House, Osogbo.

Oda boooo

Comedian grin grin

38 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
I hope hangard or whatever he calls his moniker has seen this. grin

Sai Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola! cool

20 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Comedian grin grin

those crowd are deceiving him honestly.

Don't waste your vote and if you must waste it, waste it WISELY cool

15 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

Okay! But it seems you are the one deceiving yourself here. cool

33 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Okay! But it seems you are the one deceiving yourself here. cool

Nne, have you been to Osun State before ?

If no, try and visit. If yes, be sincere with the truth. Aregbesola cannot Win Osun election.

Trust me. grin

16 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

If no, try and visit. If yes, be sincere with the truth. Aregbesola cannot Win Osun election.

Trust me. grin

Keep deceiving Yourself, I am done with you!

29 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Caseless: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

the only way to waste ur vote wisely is to vote a working govnor like Ogbeni Rauf Aragbesola. Osun people are not in a hurry to forget what pdp did to them for many years and, they're ready to pay them back in their own coins once again.
why would you change something that's working? If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

24 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Keep deceiving Yourself, I am done with you!

Is ok. If you avoid the truth one day lies will avoid you.

GoodLuck to you.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: the only way to waste ur vote wisely is to vote a working govnor like Ogbeni Rauf Aragbesola. Osun people are not in a hurry to forget what pdp did to them for many years and, they're ready to pay them back in their own coins once again.
why would you change something that's working? If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

You can change if it is not working well or working to standard.

Do U know the debt profile of Osun under Aregbesola

Find out, you will be amazed!

Suku debt
Bonds

Among others.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by NwaTeacher1: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
Congrat in advance Aregbe. Even Jona+Obama+Banky moore, can't stop ur victory. No way 4 PDP this time

13 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by myola777(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

You can change if it is not working well or working to standard.

Do U know the debt profile of Osun under Aregbesola

Find out, you will be amazed!

Suku debt
Bonds

Among others.
you are seriously working for ur money. u know dey tired?

17 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by popplm(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
in IKIRUN voice, i say " oooo daabo argberascal"

3 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by myola777(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Aregbesola! LOL. Whoever is contesting against him is wasting his Corn, Rice, Kerosene and Time grin grin
Jega is their saviours. Osun people should be conscious. inec has now upgraded in rigging. any jagajaga in Osun, you will see the difference between Osun and Ekiti

3 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
myola777: you are seriously working for ur money. u know dey tired?

I am not paid. I am only on the path of liberating SW from the grips of Tinubu Enterprise LTD.

Finito!

16 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
popplm: in IKIRUN voice, i say " oooo daabo argberascal"

You can say that again.
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by myola777(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

I am not paid. I am only on the path of liberating SW from the grips of Tinubu Enterprise LTD.

Finito!
ok, you prefer Jonathan Enterprise Ltd. or you want Association of Murderer

31 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
myola777: ok, you prefer Jonathan Enterprise Ltd. or you want Association of Murderer

Protect the generation yet unborn, SAY NO TO BOLA TINUBU continuous Acquisition of SW wealth.

6 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by udemzyudex(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
recycle pic...

Have seen this pic for more than 3 times,please post new pic

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Evergreeen123: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
udemzyudex: recycle pic...

Have seen this pic for more than 3 times,please post new pic
You are a f00l. The pics was taken at the Ejigbo rally yesterday

11 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by udemzyudex(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
Evergreeen123: You are a f00l. The pics was taken at the Ejigbo rally yesterday

See wetin hunger dey cause,you don eat today?

I said have seen that pic before on nairaland,if my post is giving headache i suggest you take panadol..

Waka abeg

4 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by obayaya(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: I hope hangard or whatever he calls his moniker has seen this. grin

Sai Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola! cool

Fayemi had more crowd grin

Don't forget that in a hurry cool

10 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by cc150615(f): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Aregbesola! LOL. Whoever is contesting against him is wasting his Corn, Rice, Kerosene and Time grin grin
First question, are u from osun state or are u based there cos ur moniker speaks otherwise, whichever way I guess u should take a chill pill, August 9 is almost here!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by cc150615(f): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: the only way to waste ur vote wisely is to vote a working govnor like Ogbeni Rauf Aragbesola. Osun people are not in a hurry to forget what pdp did to them for many years and, they're ready to pay them back in their own coins once again.
this is more than a party fight! Arun oju ni, kii se arun imu, hope u understand that!

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by CharlieMaria(m): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by cc150615(f): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
obayaya:

Fayemi had more crowd grin

Don't forget that in a hurry cool
1 million likes for u

4 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by anago18(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

Trust me. grin

animalistic Igbo what's up with your fixation of my state. abi you want amadioha to inflict you with incurable boil on your scrotal sac.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
Na so we hear for ekiti.. dont worri, election is near..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Osun Celebrates Buhari’s Victory / Buhari Arrives Strasbourg France (pics) / Sule Lamido: How Akpabio Was Threatened To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.