Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Business Idea For Seun: Start A Newspaper Publication (Nairaland Daily) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea For Seun: Start A Newspaper Publication (Nairaland Daily) (1974 Views)

Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 / Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) / What Are The Requirements For Starting A Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Idea For Seun: Start A Newspaper Publication (Nairaland Daily) by shikshark: 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
i said this because a lot of pple dont really have access to nairaland either because they dont have access to internet or they dont know about it.
trust me....its worth it
Re: Business Idea For Seun: Start A Newspaper Publication (Nairaland Daily) by Caseless: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nairaland that depends on their members to post an already trending story can't setup a newspaper cos this involves sourcing for news.
Besides, seun is not comfortable seeing negative opinion about certain politician or party. I wonder his newspaper can make money if it does not welcome cricticism against politicians. Seun de fear, unlike the owner of sahara reporter, so i doubt if can setup anything like an online newspaper sef.

5 Likes

Re: Business Idea For Seun: Start A Newspaper Publication (Nairaland Daily) by Krak(m): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
Very wrong idea.

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For Seun: Start A Newspaper Publication (Nairaland Daily) by Youngzedd(m): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
Publish copyright materials, are you kidding me @OP

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For Seun: Start A Newspaper Publication (Nairaland Daily) by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 24, 2014
shikshark: i said this because a lot of pple dont really have access to nairaland either because they dont have access to internet or they dont know about it.
trust me....its worth it
some of you are in a place wherre you don't even know shiiiit about the schemantics and mechanism of operations.

Do you know what holds nairaland? Do you know who make the news on nairaland?

Sorry, Seun is not as stupid as you to implement such.
Re: Business Idea For Seun: Start A Newspaper Publication (Nairaland Daily) by shikshark: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2014
2sExy1: some of you are in a place wherre you don't even know shiiiit about the schemantics and mechanism of operations.

wu is dis fungi? must u use abusive words to showcase ur world class f00lishness, read all other comments before yours and learn from it.
mr schematic
Re: Business Idea For Seun: Start A Newspaper Publication (Nairaland Daily) by CBNIM: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
2sExy1: some of you are in a place wherre you don't even know shiiiit about the schemantics and mechanism of operations.

Haba bros! Kilode?, takam easy nah!
Even if the op was speaking gibberish, you can still make your point without been insulting!

Some people sha!
Re: Business Idea For Seun: Start A Newspaper Publication (Nairaland Daily) by barapistis(m): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2014

bros,be careful how you give wisdom to kids
Re: Business Idea For Seun: Start A Newspaper Publication (Nairaland Daily) by sluvy4tune(m): 8:31am On Jul 25, 2014
Funny enough the op has been on nairaland for over 5years...

This is the kind of thread I don't like opening esp in the morning.
Re: Business Idea For Seun: Start A Newspaper Publication (Nairaland Daily) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2014
barapistis:
bros,be careful how you give wisdom to kids
k
Re: Business Idea For Seun: Start A Newspaper Publication (Nairaland Daily) by shikshark: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2014
A LITTLE STORY.....
i met a guy on nairaland when i was house hunting in ibadan because i was transfered at the office.
i checked his profile and posts and discovered he pokenoses and abuse a lot but nontheless i agree we meet because he said he is an estate agent.
to my surprise the guy happened to be one of the students i tought in school when i was serving couple of years back. good for him he recognises me at the instant and started narating how he ended up being a nuisance and had to tell me he dropped out and could not further, in fact he looks frustrated, from that premise i generalised life is not being fair to some pple and they are looking for who to pay for it and their best venue is NL.

in that post i mentioned "SEUN" so if you are not seun osewa and kept spitting rubbish...........

Oscar.....Xray........Kilo.

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For Seun: Start A Newspaper Publication (Nairaland Daily) by Seun(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2014
I appreciate this idea very much. Thanks for sharing it. It's thought me something important about what people want from Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Idea For Seun: Start A Newspaper Publication (Nairaland Daily) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2014
That will be a great idea.
Re: Business Idea For Seun: Start A Newspaper Publication (Nairaland Daily) by curiouslad(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Seun: I appreciate this idea very much. Thanks for sharing it. It's thought me something important about what people want from Nairaland.

Alternatively send a weekly newsletter os the top most stories on nairaland ?
Re: Business Idea For Seun: Start A Newspaper Publication (Nairaland Daily) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nairaland is just too overrated ...mtcheew
Re: Business Idea For Seun: Start A Newspaper Publication (Nairaland Daily) by Godhandpro: 5:05am On Jul 26, 2014
I guess seun is the patent owner of nairaland.....he can do whatever he wants with it
Re: Business Idea For Seun: Start A Newspaper Publication (Nairaland Daily) by Blaqqprince(m): 8:53am On Jul 26, 2014
Start a Green business with the carbon Credit Network.
As you help reduce carbon smoke pollution from the atmosphere, you get paid in dollars every month by UN.

Contact - 08091699803. Whatsapp or call
BB- 28258BB1

Re: Business Idea For Seun: Start A Newspaper Publication (Nairaland Daily) by born2lead01: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2014
You got to be kidding.

(1) (Reply)

Major Challenges To Quarry Operations In The First Year Of Operation And Possibl / The best And legitimate online jobs In Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.