Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

About Ukrain Visa Pls - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / About Ukrain Visa Pls (837 Views)

Thread For Nigerians In Ukrain / Travel To Europe,america,canada,u.k,russia,ukrain,malaysia,china,south Afr,egypt / How Is Life As A Foreign Student In Ukrain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Ukrain Visa Pls by jimbod19: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
Is there any exist trend on ukrainian visa,pls direct me. If not, does anyone knws how to get visit\tourist visa? Hw easy is it to collect it?
Re: About Ukrain Visa Pls by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
jimbod19: Is there any exist trend on ukrainian visa,pls direct me. If not, does anyone knws how to get visit\tourist visa? Hw easy is it to collect it?
u no dey fear war!?
Re: About Ukrain Visa Pls by lillaowow(m): 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
jimbod19: Is there any exist trend on ukrainian visa,pls direct me. If not, does anyone knws how to get visit\tourist visa? Hw easy is it to collect it?
have you been living under a rock? Don't you watch the news?
Re: About Ukrain Visa Pls by jimbod19: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
The trip is to the capital. D unrest is restricted to eastern Donesk. I even speak to my contact there always.
Re: About Ukrain Visa Pls by momoyama: 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
jimbod19: The trip is to the capital. D unrest is restricted to eastern Donesk. I even speak to my contact there always.

With or without a war why on earth would anyone ever want to go to the Ukraine?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: About Ukrain Visa Pls by Lucasbalo(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
momoyama:

With or without a war why on earth would anyone ever want to go to the Ukraine?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good question .
Re: About Ukrain Visa Pls by jimbod19: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lucasbalo: Good question .
and momoyama Many people esp on social media are uncultured and have great disregard for individualism. If u have info to offer u do, if not courtesy demands u simply scroll past.

(1) (Reply)

Crashed Bristol Helicopter Being Pulled Out Of Lagos Lagoon. / 2 Free Tickets To The London Chocolate Show- Winner announced :-) / What Are The Items To Carry Along While Travel To Europe As 1st Timer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.