Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

How Is Life As A Foreign Student In Ukrain - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Is Life As A Foreign Student In Ukrain (2270 Views)

About Ukrain Visa Pls / Thread For Nigerians In Ukrain / How Is Life As A Foreign Student In Ukrain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Life As A Foreign Student In Ukrain by blozom: 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2009
pls did any one has an idea of how life is as a student is in Ukrain (how possible it is for one to work as a student,their standard of living).i applied for admission in one of the Ukrain Universities. urgent reply is needed
Re: How Is Life As A Foreign Student In Ukrain by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2009
Ukraine is not bad. Just as Russia, they are a racist people, and they've got skin heads. You gona encounter a language barrier when you get there. The economic turmoil is on the back right now. Recently, Russia cut gas supply to Ukraine because of they are owning them some outstanding debt. And Russia also plans to increase the price of gas they sell to Ukraine meaning that prices of stuffs there are gona raise. Their standard of living is very low, with just 20 or 30 thousands naira, you can survive monthly there. I don't think is gona be easy to get a job as an int'l student there, considering many facts. I am not trying to discourage you from going there, but i only unveiled some facts about Ukraine. The decision is yours to make. Good luck.
Re: How Is Life As A Foreign Student In Ukrain by blozom: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2009
ThANKS FOR YOUR REPLY, BUT IT IS SOMETHING I CAN'T CHANGE COS THE ADMISSION HAS BEEN OFFERED (MEDCINE AND SURGERY ) AND IT IS CHEAP BEING SOMETHING I HAVE BEEN APPLYING FOR IN OTHER UNIS BUT WAS UNABLE TO SUCCEED.
Re: How Is Life As A Foreign Student In Ukrain by Busybody2(f): 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2009
bigmodo:

Ukraine is not bad. Just as Russia, they are a racist people, and they've got skin heads. You gona encounter a language barrier when you get there. The economic turmoil is on the back right now. Recently, Russia cut gas supply to Ukraine because of they are owning them some outstanding debt. And Russia also plans to increase the price of gas they sell to Ukraine meaning that prices of stuffs there are gona raise. Their standard of living is very low, with just 20 or 30 thousands naira, you can survive monthly there. I don't think is gona be easy to get a job as an int'l student there, considering many facts. I am not trying to discourage you from going there, but i only unveiled some facts about Ukraine. The decision is yours to make. Good luck.

I love your rare wicked streak
Re: How Is Life As A Foreign Student In Ukrain by chyk91(m): 1:30am On Jan 17, 2009
big modo has said it all.
Re: How Is Life As A Foreign Student In Ukrain by azpunpin: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2009
blozom:

pls did any one has an idea of how life is as a student is in Ukrain (how possible it is for one to work as a student,their standard of living).i applied for admission in one of the Ukrain Universities. urgent reply is needed

Which school admitted you? Kindly let me know, i will like to apply for admission for Medicine and Surgery as well.
Re: How Is Life As A Foreign Student In Ukrain by blozom: 11:29am On Jan 21, 2009
Lugansk State Medical University, Ukraine.
Re: How Is Life As A Foreign Student In Ukrain by mikkyangel(m): 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2009
blosom,please na God i use beg you, "DONT GO TO UKRAIN"., if you like your life,dont be deceived by the cheap fees being paid there,(they want your money )just worry about your safety, i have not been there,but i have lots of friends who ran away from Ukrain and are currently studiyng here with me in Poland,
Berely a week ago,my room-mate who left ukrain 6months ago received a call from there, that his friend,a medical student was stabbed at the neck by the skin heads,while waiting for train at the trainstation,

Blosom,i have nothing to gain by telling lies,but its better i prevent you from making/saying one of the most regrettable statements we usually say, "HAD I KNOWN"!, Besides,ukrain is no EU or shengen nation,so the moment you get there,you are trapped, the only way you could be allowed to live ukrain,is if your coming back to nigeria or you have enough cash to start afresh again by applying to other schools within the EU/SHENGEN block, we are taliking about 200euros or more,

my advice is that you look for schools in eu/shengen nations,where you can easily be allowed to travel and visit ohter nations without applying for visa.

(1) (Reply)

Bill Of Landing & Purchase Invoices Required For US Visa / Information On Austria Visa / CEO Of Air Peace Boards Economy Class, Excites Other Passengers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.