Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,576 members, 7,847,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? (3265 Views)

Pictures Of Boko Haram In Their Failed Attack On Gombe / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / Nairaland Hardtalk: Who Gains Politically from BOKO HARAM? GEJ or GMB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by hiwalls(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

learn ABC first before registering on nairaland
did u also go to school bare Footed?
Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by bloodykiller: 9:12am On Jul 24, 2014
hiwalls: did u also go to school bare Footed?

but am more learned than your town combined together

son of a cheap harlot go and die or mastur.bate yourself to death
Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by hiwalls(m): 9:14am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

but am more learned than your town combined together

son of a cheap harlot go and die or mastur.bate yourself to death
wats your dicipline
Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by bloodykiller: 9:17am On Jul 24, 2014
hiwalls: wats your dicipline

i don't share vital info with vultures.

if you must know i studied

assassinology (the art of clean and neat killing)

and i love my job because its fun
Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by hiwalls(m): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

and i love my job because its fun
u will die in an hour
Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by udemzyudex(m): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: Ifeanyichukwu,you're very silly!
I am not even concerned about the political gains. Don't you think a serious riot would have ensued if Buhari was killed in the blast? Forget about political gains and think about the more lives that would have been lost if he was killed in the blast. You know how the north is volatile to riots and attacks.

Use your brain please!
Hmmm...who will they kill, the citizens who know nothing about it or those in politics?

To me,i still see that as a public stunt..
Trying to gain sympathy,i wounder who will try to kill someone like Buhari..
Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by bloodykiller: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2014
hiwalls: i will die in an hour

come let me make it quick

its my job and i like it
Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2014
udemzyudex:
Hmmm...who will they kill, the citizens who know nothing about it or those in politics?

To me,i still see that as a public stunt..
Trying to gain sympathy, i wounder who will try to kill someone like Buhari..
are you still wondering? Wonder no more because the answer is right in front of you!

1 Like

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by hiwalls(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

andi love my job because its fun
dats if u have Any atall
Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by bloodykiller: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2014
hiwalls: dats if u have Any atall

if you doubt me send me your Facebook profile
and i promise you within 48 hrs you're a dead man.

bastard Coward idiotic vulture
Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by hiwalls(m): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

come let me make it quick

its my job and i like it
dueces bloodykiller its fun chattin with u
Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by fairheven: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2014
Dozens of people are dead people are mourning and the OP is only concerned about wu is gaining and loosing?when have we become so insensitive to the pain and agony of others,because they are not related to us

1 Like

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by UnknownT: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2014
How come its only Buhari's case we keep talking about? How about Sheik Bauchi, who wants him dead too? For now, our resident bombers Boko Haram haven't claimed responsibility yet, we should wait for them 1st before we start accusing the political parties

1 Like

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by hushmail: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
berem: Ifeanyichukwu,you're very silly!
I am not even concerned about the political gains. Don't you think a serious riot would have ensued if Buhari was killed in the blast? Forget about political gains and think about the more lives that would have been lost if he was killed in the blast. You know how the north is volatile to riots and attacks.

Use your brain please!

nothing go happen if d man die except say dey go bury b4 5 pm the same day!

What of d thousands that has been dying? Are they not human?
Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

Post a picture of your face holding your NL name as proof (because I know you're criminally inclined to steal someone else's pic and claim it is you), and if you don't look poverty stricken I promise you before GOD and man to pay you any amount you desire up to $5000.

Crumbs from the tables of politicians shouldn't make you sound ignorant all the time.

Old re.tarded, ignorant American-wannabe! When are U going to accept that U're just a regular Nairaland Yeriba bigot?
Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by juman(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
The insurgent.
Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by ISP1KSDATROOF: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
ofenmanucom:

Old re.tarded, ignorant American-wannabe! When are U going to accept that U're just a regular Nairaland Yeriba bigot?

Since you want to get involved in something thats not your business you can get in on the bet too.

Post a pic of your face, and if you don't look poverty stricken with a gaunt, vulture-like neck I owe you $300. Remember to hold up your NL name in the pic and wear your sunday's best, hateful being.

You guys are the ones killing your country with your intolerance and bigotry, you're just as bad as (if not worse than) the Northerners you're quick to condemn. You think because you're scared to kill like them you're any better? You would kill too if you didn't know that the Northerners will barbecue you with a quickness. You're just as bad because you're shiyyt-full of deceit. You can't tell the truth to save your lives. And the foolish Northerners and Westerners will idiotically vote PDP in their region when in yours all you do is vote only those that speak your language while declaring others persona non grata. "No to APC in Ibo land", "No to supporter of APC in South East"... you haven't even seen who the party has thrown up for election, yet your inbred desire to hate for any or no reason hasn't stopped y'all from going crazy already. Its obvious you have Fifth Columnist plans to destroy the country from within by encouraging impunity and all things bad in hopes that the country will implode and you can have the country you've been dreaming about.

I sincerely hope the Yorubas can find someone reputable and with enough charisma and clout to run alongside Buhari then we'll see how your tiny Region and over bloated population will reinstall GEJ into power.

P.S: Like I called it... I went to your profile and wasn't surprised to see if filled with Biafran propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by JEITO: 12:18am On Jul 25, 2014
berem: They are so scared of Buhari they plot to assassinate him two days after he wrote a letter to the presidency?

Mission failed!!
is this the first time he or somebody is writing a letter to the president? Why would the president want him dead?

In what way is Buhari better than President Jonathan or what is he going to do in 2015 that he hasn't done since 2003?

You and your other Buhari disciples need to be objective and stop spewing some uncooked assertions.
Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by banki(m): 1:20am On Jul 25, 2014
JEITO: is this the first time he or somebody is writing a letter to the president? Why would the president want him dead?

In what way is Buhari better than President Jonathan or what is he going to do in 2015 that he hasn't done since 2003?

You and your other Buhari disciples need to be objective and stop spewing some uncooked assertions.

In every way mr buhari isntbat tue same level with presudent jonathan when you read history ul see thqr genrql buhari has been a performer as a minister as a president.....he is known round the globe as mr intergrity

Same cant be said of mr president....thats the truth and we all know it.

What amazes me is that the op is aedical doctor and al he could ruah put here to sy is to start talkinf about who gains politically......failing to see the larger Picture

1 Like

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by eboni16: 6:09am On Jul 25, 2014
am thinking along the same line!
Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 26, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

Since you want to get involved in something thats not your business you can get in on the bet too.

Post a pic of your face, and if you don't look poverty stricken with a gaunt, vulture-like neck I owe you $300. Remember to hold up your NL name in the pic and wear your sunday's best, hateful being.

You guys are the ones killing your country with your intolerance and bigotry, you're just as bad as (if not worse than) the Northerners you're quick to condemn. You think because you're scared to kill like them you're any better? You would kill too if you didn't know that the Northerners will barbecue you with a quickness. You're just as bad because you're shiyyt-full of deceit. You can't tell the truth to save your lives. And the foolish Northerners and Westerners will idiotically vote PDP in their region when in yours all you do is vote only those that speak your language while declaring others persona non grata. "No to APC in Ibo land", "No to supporter of APC in South East"... you haven't even seen who the party has thrown up for election, yet your inbred desire to hate for any or no reason hasn't stopped y'all from going crazy already. Its obvious you have Fifth Columnist plans to destroy the country from within by encouraging impunity and all things bad in hopes that the country will implode and you can have the country you've been dreaming about.

I sincerely hope the Yorubas can find someone reputable and with enough charisma and clout to run alongside Buhari then we'll see how your tiny Region and over bloated population will reinstall GEJ into power.

P.S: Like I called it... I went to your profile and wasn't surprised to see if filled with Biafran propaganda.
Long unreadable piece of crap... Do U really want to take on me? U'll still lose bro... Even with Ur long and unnecessary epistles... Answer my question first.... Are U a Yeriba man pretending to be an American or not? If U're a re.tarded American like U claim, why have U chosen to take sides and fan the embers of disunity? What is Ur problem with Biafra? What exactly is Ur mission on Nairaland?

Honestly I think U should just fvck off...
Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by ISP1KSDATROOF: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
ofenmanucom:
Long unreadable piece of crap... Do U really want to take on me? U'll still lose bro... Even with Ur long and unnecessary epistles... Answer my question first.... Are U a Yeriba man pretending to be an American or not? If U're a re.tarded American like U claim, why have U chosen to take sides and fan the embers of disunity? What is Ur problem with Biafra? What exactly is Ur mission on Nairaland?

Honestly I think U should just fvck off...

Too much talk...

Post a picture of your face and win yourself free lunch money.
Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

Too much talk...

Post a picture of your face and win yourself free lunch money.

In all honesty, I think U're the dubious character that needs to post his picture for us to see. I'll better Ur free lunch offer with Ur return ticket back to Ur 'America'... It seems U're stranded here. I can help out. Otherwise I still do not understand why U troll around Nairaland without making any meaningful contribution. Imbeco!
Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by hiwalls(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
arewafederation:

Please don't mind my goat. It was molested by some bulls last week.
lolz
Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by hiwalls(m): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2014
bloodykiller:

no

but

i love wasting bastards
u don't have to say no wawa kawai
Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by redsun(m): 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
Technically the people that stand to gain are the so-called jajaweed,because it will kind of shift the public view that buhari is a bokoharam kingpin,especially the southern public.

Even buhari himself is seen as an infidel by the terrorists. At least that is the impression it gives,unless of course it is a political assassination attempt. Burahi would have been better off as an independent candidate,but not when he is a gang with kingpins Like tinubu and atiiku. Party affiliation is about principles affiliations,people of the same kind,mindset parties together. Brotherhood.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Geographical Collection Of Pvc Ahead Of 2015 General Elections As At March 17th / Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest / At Last Biafrans Hug Donald Trump PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.