Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola (19196 Views)

Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate / Amaechi Alleges Plot To Assassinate Peterside / Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by berbs113(f): 6:04am On Jul 24, 2014
Cowards... Aregbesola! So u don loose hope already... No worry,I will be a presiding officer,if anything goes wrong I will come out and talk. APC no want Ekiti version to repeat itself for Osun... Nawa ooooo....

2 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by ChideraFavour(m): 6:06am On Jul 24, 2014
Wht I hate abt ds APC of a party is dt dey conplain/talk 2u much, dey hv done me ds one dey hv done me dt one. Haa! You guys should learn how 2 be a man 'action speaks louder dan words'
But u can neva hear somtin lik dt in a place dey hv upper hands, lik in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by justi4jesu(f): 6:07am On Jul 24, 2014
Opiosko: Cos u dnt have the needed resource angry

And what might that be if i may ask undecided undecided
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by berbs113(f): 6:07am On Jul 24, 2014
shidof: Ur name says it ol, as desperates as ur oga at d top, vulture like u rit. Omo irankiran, aje okuta mamu omi. U beta face ur own palaver nd knw how to hold ur leaders responsible for ur usual backwardness b4 its too late to make any meaningful amendment
are u saying with APC we are moving forward?? SMH.... I just dey ask oooo,cos I think this nigeria don scatter beyond redemption... Na God intervention remain.

1 Like

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by 5iveC(m): 6:09am On Jul 24, 2014
Abuniga: Y jonathan wan kill gen muhammadu buhari wat has he done wrong to deserve bomb attack.the end of nja has come
plz go back to sleep you need some rest. And if symptoms persist after 7am, plz try and see a doctor.

6 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by ksbusari(m): 6:12am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller: only a vulture will vote this useless and demonic party called apc
shut up. U knw nothin.

2 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by ksbusari(m): 6:14am On Jul 24, 2014
samalive: I believe PDP is wiser than what APC is thinking. They have other means to get a victory in this forth coming poll. Although I am not sure it would be honest means, but, sadly, PDP will rule the day again as they did in Ekiti.
Osun pple no sabi book lyk ekiti pple o bt we get brain pass. We r nt lyk d ekitis. U go hear am later.

1 Like

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by waternogetenemy: 6:15am On Jul 24, 2014
Desperate politician taking desperate actions....

APC THE PARTY FOR DESPERADOS...

2 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by irukandji89(m): 6:15am On Jul 24, 2014
Nawao!!!!! So PDP n GEJ imported an Israeli sniper for a 'Whole' Rauf!!!!!!! Ppl dey watch too much of conspiracy theory TV series.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Opiosko: 6:19am On Jul 24, 2014
justi4jesu:

And what might that be if i may ask undecided undecided
I wish i could tell you sad sad
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by gbadexy(m): 6:20am On Jul 24, 2014
I just stopped midway into the article. These are just mere speculation and allegations without any evidence or substance.
They are only trying to play reverse psychology to prevent re occurrence of what happened in ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by justi4jesu(f): 6:21am On Jul 24, 2014
Opiosko: I wish i could tell you sad sad

angry angry angry embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Freshpage(m): 6:21am On Jul 24, 2014
Abuniga: Y jonathan wan kill gen muhammadu buhari wat has he done wrong to deserve bomb attack.the end of nja has come
..... GEJ want to bomb Moh'd Buhari bcuz he criticised him last week last. Lolz
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by lekzwyc(m): 6:21am On Jul 24, 2014
samalive: I believe PDP is wiser than what APC is thinking. They have other means to get a victory in this forth coming poll. Although I am not sure it would be honest means, but, sadly, PDP will rule the day again as they did in Ekiti.
We don't speak ekiti in osun and we dnt hav much profs. We won't sell our votes for 5kg bags of rice n garri. We get brain pass them. We are progressives. Our future is bright. PDP will not and can Neva come to power here.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by nagoma(m): 6:22am On Jul 24, 2014
".....Petitions Jonathan.." That will only speed up the process shocked!
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by blocker: 6:26am On Jul 24, 2014
jayseehe:
don't vote party, vote individuals... let's make Nigeria a better place. please, when as go for election, put party affiliation or sympathy, religion and tribe aside, only then we will he good leaders and Nigeria will move forward

@topic, I believe GEJ can do anything to remain in power, he is power drunk... he doesn't mind impeaching all APC governors, and killing the ones he can't impeach

I always say GEJ is the chief commander of the armed forces of Boko Haram, he uses it for his political gain. yesterday he wanted to use them to kill Buhari...

many of yo should have asked why with all resources at GEJ's disposal, he has done nothing to end the insurgency

#ImpeachGEJ

If GEJ is the C in C of BH as you conveniently put it why do APC chieftains cry foul when soldiers kill BH? Why are BH based in 3 of the APC controlled states? Why did't GEJ use Ijaw militants to destabilise the Quantri using resource control instead of using Islam? Why is it that APC politicians are criticising the use of force to tackle BH who you say is GEJ's brain child? Is this the same BH formed in 2002 and became prominently violent in 2009 when GEJ was deputy governor and vice president respectively? Is it GEJ that caused all the national executive members of APC to be moslems only? Your arguments as contradictory as they seem can only convince the biased.

7 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Smartsyn(m): 6:30am On Jul 24, 2014
isn't that how they allegedly wanted to kill Fayemi, before he lost..

I see de' javu
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Mentcee(m): 6:31am On Jul 24, 2014
Tinubu, you will fail in the end.
Tifnubu, you will pay in the end.
You frog eyed pick pocket
Saying another has deep pocket
Who corrupt pass you?
You're a failure, damn you!
Goodluck is Godsent.
To jail you'l be sent
Bloody squint eyed wretch
In jail you will quench
Impeachment is democracy
If in doubt, you're crazy
You'l end badly
If you don't quit talking madly
Prong tongued drug baron
Thinking we're each a moronn!
Nyako's letter wasn't immoral?
The hemlock for you'd be oral
Agbaso and Pedro were okay,
In your head filled with cocaine
Or is it filled with weed?
Indeed it is; you're a jamjaweed
Instead of turning a hero
You have remained an agbero
Ekiti rejected you totally
your kit & kin hate you utterly
You are very self centred
But we will have you countered
Your end is near
Gej's victory is here!
God bless 2015-2019.
GEJ na the in thing!

9 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by shidof(m): 6:32am On Jul 24, 2014
berbs113: are u saying with APC we are moving forward?? SMH.... I just dey ask oooo,cos I think this nigeria don scatter beyond redemption... Na God intervention remain.
yes, ua rit. wat we need is serious prayer but we dn't want a renown rascal, dignified thugs as a governor in our state. Aregbe may nt be best, but we're seen d physical dividend of democracy.

1 Like

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Isiterere(m): 6:33am On Jul 24, 2014
impossible!!! GEJ is a saint ....
No way ;during GEJ tenure ?
He is the husband of Bipi's Jesus on earth
ALL IZZ WELL
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Freshpage(m): 6:33am On Jul 24, 2014
Everywhere in Naija is plot plot plot.
Everybody is a target target target. APC,PDP,INEC, EFCC etc... Are all shameless, selfish & bad institutions.
GEJ is a complete failure . The most failed president Naija has ever had. Chai!
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by bloodykiller: 6:34am On Jul 24, 2014
ksbusari: shut up. U knw nothin.

but i know pass your papa
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by mezebel(f): 6:35am On Jul 24, 2014
Jesus as good as he is wen on earth, faced with various accusation and challenges not from d youth,but from d so called Elite of their time... GEJ could have done more of what he is doing if not dis same old cargo that have held Nigeria to a stand still level. Its very obvious that APC have no good agenda for d youth come 2015,they are jst busy laying accuses on one another,killing d dreams of youth by using them to fight maSses. Check d History of those that decamp to APC,what impart have they created in d life of youths so far? They are still d same old people,whose names is hard to replace with that of youth... If am of age to vote,I will kindly vote wisely... Praise the Lord!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by bloodykiller: 6:36am On Jul 24, 2014
shidof: Ur name says it ol, as desperates as ur oga at d top, vulture like u rit. Omo irankiran, aje okuta mamu omi. U beta face ur own palaver nd knw how to hold ur leaders responsible for ur usual backwardness b4 its too late to make any meaningful amendment

at least am not useless as your ragged father
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by bloodykiller: 6:37am On Jul 24, 2014
jayseehe:
don't vote party, vote individuals... let's make Nigeria a better place. please, as we go for election, put party affiliation or sympathy, religion and tribe aside, only then we will he good leaders and Nigeria will move forward

@topic, I believe GEJ can do anything to remain in power, he is power drunk... he doesn't mind impeaching all APC governors, and killing the ones he can't impeach

I always say GEJ is the chief commander of the armed forces of Boko Haram, he uses it for his political gain. yesterday he wanted to use them to kill Buhari...

you should have asked why with all resources at GEJ's disposal, he has done nothing to end the insurgency

#ImpeachGEJ

i will rather vote my dog than buhari

1 Like

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Olumurphy(m): 6:39am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller: only a vulture will vote this useless and demonic party called apc

hey mr bloodykiller, try to be a bit mature by respecting people's opinion as you wish your opinion to be respected too, we all knw the side you are supporting but do that with unbias mind

1 Like

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:43am On Jul 24, 2014
............. Loosers...........
supporters of APC########

Ndi ara,
Cowards
Only Sycophants Supports or listens to APC, they are so daft.

FACTS:
Buhari can neva rule Nigeria
PDP till buhari becomes a roman catholic Pope

PDP till Tinubu becomes an Evengelist

PDP till Aregbesola sings christian Hymn book
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by ablyguy(m): 6:43am On Jul 24, 2014
Our President have suffered. He tried to kill my neighbour last night but failed. I thank God for my neighbour's life...
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 24, 2014
I thought you gave testimony that you were totally cured of madness recently.??
jayseehe:
don't vote party, vote individuals... let's make Nigeria a better place. please, as we go for election, put party affiliation or sympathy, religion and tribe aside, only then we will he good leaders and Nigeria will move forward

you should have asked why with all resources at GEJ's disposal, he has done nothing to end the insurgency

#ImpeachGEJ

1 Like

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by shidof(m): 6:44am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

at least am not useless as your ragged father
o dun, o fee ke, crying me a lagoon. U jst proved dt ur tribes ve no respects for elderly ones as pples used to say,it's either ua a bastard or fatherless shikena. we're d state of virtues

2 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by shejane: 6:46am On Jul 24, 2014
All I hear dis days is pdp that Apc that, no plans again to better Nigeria
Sometimes I wonder how oga jona 2nd tenure will be since he will not care about re-election.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Firefire(m): 6:50am On Jul 24, 2014
Nigeria and Nigerians shall see what am seeing soonest and they are seeing now.

APC IS A FAILED PARTY full of LIES, accusations, and PROPAGANDA.

CAN you people imagine this type of baseless cries.

APC IS FINISHED

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Government Should Create Ministry Of Lagos Affairs – Legislator / Military Men Attack Ondo Residents, Burn Houses - Punch / Bandit Leader, Nasanda, Threatens To Kill 300 People In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.