Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola (19194 Views)

Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate / Amaechi Alleges Plot To Assassinate Peterside / Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by talk2smat(m): 12:41am On Jul 24, 2014
The All Progressives Congress has petitioned President Goodluck Jonathan over an alleged plot to assassinate Governor Rauf Aregbesola.

Also, the party alleged that the Peoples Democratic Party was planning to arrest its notable leaders ahead of the August 9 governorship electionThe Chairman of the APC in Osun State, Mr. Adelowo Adebiyi, said this in Osogbo on Wednesday at a press conference. The news conference also had in attendance the state secretary of the APC, Mr. Adegboyega Famodun; Director of Publicity, Research and Strategy, Mr. Kunle Oyatomi; and a leader of the party, Alhaji Fatai Oyedele. Adebiyi, who read the allegations to journalists, said the letter was written to Jonathan in order to officially inform him of the situation.

The party alleged that the PDP was working to fraudulently hijack power in the state by using fake soldiers and collaborate with the Independent National Electoral Commission to capture the state through dubious means. According to the APC chairman, the refusal of INEC to use electronic card readers for the Osun governorship poll was a plan to allow the PDP to manipulate the process of the election.

The letter read in part, “The President should order his party (PDP) to halt any plan to violently rig the August 9 governorship election through the undemocratic process of militarising the state and terrorising its citizens with thugs dressed in military camouflage shortly before, during and after the election.“It perhaps may interest Mr. President that top on the PDP hit list of party elders for assassination is Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, the incumbent governor of Osun.” But the Publicity Secretary of the PDP in the state, Mr. Bola Ajao, described the allegations as unfounded.

Ajao said that the APC was already preparing an alibi for its impending defeat at the poll.He said, “This allegation is too pedestrian, it is fake and it is obvious that they are fabrications which they intend to put forward to justify their impending disgrace. “This is another ploy in their sinking ship diplomacy. The Presidency of Nigeria for Jonathan and the governorship of Osun State for (Senator Iyiola) Omisore is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.”

Credit:http://www.punchng.com/politics/apc-petitions-jonathan-alleges-plot-to-kill-aregbesola/

8 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by bloodykiller: 12:58am On Jul 24, 2014
only a vulture will vote this useless and demonic party called apc

97 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by justi4jesu(f): 5:39am On Jul 24, 2014
what plot undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by bunmioguns(m): 5:39am On Jul 24, 2014
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by LMAyedun(m): 5:42am On Jul 24, 2014
All they do best is allegations, petitions, accusations & counter-accusations... No plans or agenda in place for better Nigeria, No plans for job creation.

APC is a failed party.

87 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by greggng: 5:43am On Jul 24, 2014
I have karpasky internet security 2014 and can be used for multiple device maximum of 5 . Serious buyers should contact me on 08062593234 price is 10k only. Is a one year key

1 Like

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by coded01: 5:43am On Jul 24, 2014
Every Politician are now being targeted here and there... embarassed

Its like they don't even recognise their sponsors anymore... Buhari was targeted too... tongue

May The Lord Heal Our Land Of All These Blood Sucking Demons... angry

9 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Austindark(m): 5:44am On Jul 24, 2014
mtcheeew..

wetin Jonathan go use am do, wen im Neva deal with beta presidential aspirants finish

all dez APC just dey find cheap recognition

35 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by rozayx5(m): 5:46am On Jul 24, 2014
Jweeds, always crying foul when it never goes in their favor undecided undecided

34 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:46am On Jul 24, 2014
greggng: I have karpasky internet security 2014 and can be used for multiple device maximum of 5 . Serious buyers should contact me on 08062593234 price is 10k only. Is a one year key

Kaspersky licence for multiuser is about 7k and you want to sell 1 licence for 10k. You must be an APC member.

73 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Hangard: 5:47am On Jul 24, 2014
Make I just book space for the supporters of APC matter, am just waking up from sleep.

8 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by YoursGEJ(m): 5:49am On Jul 24, 2014
Petition armed robber say person wan thief from you

*just passing*

7 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by samalive(m): 5:50am On Jul 24, 2014
I believe PDP is wiser than what APC is thinking. They have other means to get a victory in this forth coming poll. Although I am not sure it would be honest means, but, sadly, PDP will rule the day again as they did in Ekiti.

13 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 24, 2014
greggng: I have karpasky internet security 2014 and can be used for multiple device maximum of 5 . Serious buyers should contact me on 08062593234 price is 10k only. Is a one year key
rubbish karpasky 10k?you tink say na novice ful here?you 4 make am 25k

7 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Abuniga(m): 5:52am On Jul 24, 2014
Y jonathan wan kill gen muhammadu buhari wat has he done wrong to deserve bomb attack.the end of nja has come

8 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Moblord(m): 5:53am On Jul 24, 2014
They are declaring war o

1 Like

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 24, 2014

1 Like

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by disloman(m): 5:55am On Jul 24, 2014
LMAyedun: All they do best is allegations, petitions, accusations & counter-accusations... No plans or agenda in place for better Nigeria, No plans for job creation.

APC is a failed party.
U no sabi politics at all.

7 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by jayseehe(m): 5:55am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller: only a vulture will vote this useless and demonic party called apc
don't vote party, vote individuals... let's make Nigeria a better place. please, as we go for election, put party affiliation or sympathy, religion and tribe aside, only then we will he good leaders and Nigeria will move forward

@topic, I believe GEJ can do anything to remain in power, he is power drunk... he doesn't mind impeaching all APC governors, and killing the ones he can't impeach

I always say GEJ is the chief commander of the armed forces of Boko Haram, he uses it for his political gain. yesterday he wanted to use them to kill Buhari...

you should have asked why with all resources at GEJ's disposal, he has done nothing to end the insurgency

#ImpeachGEJ

43 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by shidof(m): 5:56am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller: only a vulture will vote this useless and demonic party called apc
Ur name says it ol, as desperates as ur oga at d top, vulture like u rit. Omo irankiran, aje okuta mamu omi. U beta face ur own palaver nd knw how to hold ur leaders responsible for ur usual backwardness b4 its too late to make any meaningful amendment

19 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Opiosko: 5:56am On Jul 24, 2014
justi4jesu: what plot undecided undecided
100 by 100 angry angry

5 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by disloman(m): 5:56am On Jul 24, 2014
samalive: I believe PDP is wiser than what APC is thinking. They have other means to get a victory in this forth coming poll. Although I am not sure it would be honest means, but, sadly, PDP will rule the day again as they did in Ekiti.
Dream on.

8 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by amakufrancis(m): 5:56am On Jul 24, 2014
Gej no mind dem, oga jona u knw wat? Impeach Fashola lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by justi4jesu(f): 5:58am On Jul 24, 2014
Opiosko: 100 by 100 angry angry

Makes no sense to me undecided undecided
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by gramci: 5:58am On Jul 24, 2014
No agenda for the people, apart from lying

5 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by eluquenson(m): 5:59am On Jul 24, 2014
Before next year election am very sure one prominent politician will die.

APC Chiefs are Rapist,Rats,Cockroaches, Sodomisers-Fani Kayode

1 Like

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Ekken: 5:59am On Jul 24, 2014
enough of terrorising APC by PDP as a party & GEJ as shameless president!

3 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by DickDastardly(m): 6:00am On Jul 24, 2014
To Mikel Obi:

#BringBackOurJerseyNo.10#
Iheanacho needs it

6 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Opiosko: 6:01am On Jul 24, 2014
justi4jesu:

Makes no sense to me undecided undecided
Cos u dnt have the needed resource angry

2 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 24, 2014
what is wrong with these old men, why is the plot not achieved why are they always lucky? first buhari, now this guy!!

3 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by sammieguze(m): 6:03am On Jul 24, 2014
Another joke of the day

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa / 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / Naira Redesign: Consider Nigerians’ Suffering, Soludo Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.