Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms - Literature (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms (436192 Views)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms / Unfulfilled Promises' Ebook On Okadabooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
Komzzy1: [img][/img] [color=#006600][/color] embarassedcrying,the best touching story ever wink
Sorry. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: I can't sight any flaw yet..

###just passing
Rily? Hmm....tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
hephzibahbeulah: Too long,too much suspense,d outcome is predictable. Even though most parts of d story is unreal,it stil makes for good entertainment and meditation. In all,ur writing,grammar,punctuation,etc are flawless...kudos to u!
U jst repeated wat I wrote bros. Predictable? Okay. Tanx
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

I personally don't see any flaw o...all those "flaws" above are actually what makes your story unique. And there is nothing like too much suspense Abeg.It's what makes we the readers to always come back...your type of writing is emotional... Your choice of words triggers emotions... You can't be an allrounder na...prettyspicey's best attribute is her witty convos between her characters, Royver's best attribute is his description..yours is your ability to bring out the emotions of your characters . So while some people will say "lack of dialogue " is a flaw...I don't see it as a flaw...and for those saying it lacks "narrative parts"..please they should come and define Narrative Part....as for the descriptive part,it is there but not too much,but then again this particular story doesn't need much description because it is more of emotional description that is needed for it and you got it spot on.

Honestly, no flaw for me but then again what do I know I'm just a reader.. undecided *chews groundnut and walks out*
Alright. Tanx. My eye dey dt groundnut o!

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
Shokoloko: [code][/code]
Funny. I actually wanted more dialogue. Different strokes for different folks
Hmm....alright
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
annylove: Wow...what a touching and wonderful story, keep it up Audrey and i promise u,u'll go places.
Tanx dear. Amen o!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
Jesusbaby93: I really enjoy it and i c notin wrong wit d story. Kudos to you ma!
Tanx dear. Alright
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Jesusbaby93: I really enjoy it and i c notin wrong wit d story. Kudos to you ma!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by stormybucci(m): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
maryhaam: did ur food get burnt?did someone load ur card?abeg u lost ur wallet?.....y are u using panadol for another person headache naaaa
none of d above .... I no blame u, na audrey i blame
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
toykathy:

one thing i cherish most about u is taking d pain to reply all comments on ur thread. I tell u, u re a rare gem n a great writer. God bless u.
Its d least I can do wen u all take ur tym 2 read and comment. Tanx dear. God bless u 2

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
anasbeaut: I loved everything. But I would have loved to view it from Eric point of view esp how e has been able to cope over the years plus yes Oleng is a cry baby. She needs to develop a spine
Alright. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
oluwabunmilola: Finally, I got to d last page . Nice job Audrey.
Weldone. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
toykathy: yeah, Eric is too silent i totally agree wit dat but, oleng is just emotional and nt a cry baby, u are also silent on oleng's mum. I ll let knw if there is any other thing i noticed. Weldone.
Alright. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by PrettySpicey(f): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

I personally don't see any flaw o...all those "flaws" above are actually what makes your story unique. And there is nothing like too much suspense Abeg.It's what makes we the readers to always come back...your type of writing is emotional... Your choice of words triggers emotions... You can't be an allrounder na...prettyspicey's best attribute is her witty convos between her characters, Royver's best attribute is his description..yours is your ability to bring out the emotions of your characters . So while some people will say "lack of dialogue " is a flaw...I don't see it as a flaw...and for those saying it lacks "narrative parts"..please they should come and define Narrative Part....as for the descriptive part,it is there but not too much,but then again this particular story doesn't need much description because it is more of emotional description that is needed for it and you got it spot on.

Honestly, no flaw for me but then again what do I know I'm just a reader.. undecided *chews groundnut and walks out*

Indeed Audrey Timms, every writer has their strong point... like in all things. And every writer approaches her plot from a certain kind of angle.

But in spite of her strong points and angles, writers should approach writing according to the particularities of their chosen genre.

I look at Unfulfilled Promises as a Women's Lit genre work and so it's style should defer from mine as a Contemporary Homorous romance writer and from Royver's as a Paranormal writer (I think that's what he is).

But then again, it is never truly clear what are our flaws as writers until we are judged by the professionals who are in our chosen field or better put, genre.

I have found being certain where I belong and working towards the standards of that particular art, keeps me improving my skill and never having to get confused by what might be un-honed opinions.

Above all, I despise unnecessary comparison, especially when wrongly applied.

I apologise if I'm presuming too much here, Audrey Timms, but I daresay it is for you to consider every point made by readers and all and decide for yourself which is valid.

when we lack book reviewers, we should use already written works to judge our style

Still think this was a great work. Thank you
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
stormybucci: none of d above .... I no blame u, na audrey i blame
Ehn? Wetin I do?
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Okinjay(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
I did not see any flaws oo...You are unique and wonderful in your own way of writing and that's what matters. Its not easy to have the kind of addicted-followership that you presently enjoy. Mehn,just carry go....yoooouuuu toooooo gbbbbaaassskkkkiiiii...

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by omotalkie(f): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mmm...no update yet Anxiously wating ooh.
As for ur writn skills, its simply unique, ivnt noticed any flaws, Ure tryn keep it up!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Indeed Audrey Timms, every writer has their strong point... like in all things. And every writer approaches her plot from a certain kind of angle.

But in spite of her strong points and angles, writers should approach writing according to the particularities of their chosen genre.

I look at Unfulfilled Promises as a Women's Lit genre work and so though it's style should defer from mine as a Contemporary Homorous romance writer and from Royver's as a Paranormal writer (I think that's what he is).

But then again, it is never truly clear what are our flaws as writers until we are judged by the professionals who are in our chosen field or better put, genre.

I have found being certain where I belong and working towards the of that particular art, keeps me improving my skill and never having to get confused by what might be limited opinions.

Above all, I despise unnecessary comparison, especially when wrongly applied.

I apologise if I'm presuming too much here, Audrey Timms, but I daresay it is for you to consider every point made by readers and all and decide for youself which is valid.

Still think this was a great work. Thank you
Wow! Tanx a lot. I've neva tot of d kind of genre I fall in2. I'll put wat u've said in2 consideration. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Harrychocoberry(m): 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
Somepeople Should not Derail here!

Just for warning sake though.

Mrs Timms,on a lighter note..
Abeg you don notice xay,Some names/moniker Strong come Funny even Strange pass my own sef.

Hope you've seen what I Inboxed?

On Another Note:
Miss Goldwaters..Have you come across any Movie Titled WHITE WATERS?
If not Try to do xo.

~Chocoberry~
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
Okinjay: I did not see any flaws oo...You are unique and wonderful in your own way of writing and that's what matters. Its not easy to have the kind of addicted-followership that you presently enjoy. Mehn,just carry go....yoooouuuu toooooo gbbbbaaassskkkkiiiii...
alright. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
omotalkie: Mmm...no update yet Anxiously wating ooh.
As for ur writn skills, its simply unique, ivnt noticed any flaws, Ure tryn keep it up!
Two updates coming. *editing mode* alright. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by 3Dimension: 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dave come back and die again o,make I buy Jeep lol
*counting money *
#epic
Jeffreyjamez no go kill person o.

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Cheriepet: 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
Lol ole ni e

me go get share na habawink
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by goldwaters(f): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Harrychocoberry: Somepeople Should not Derail here!

Abeg you don notice xay,Some names/moniker Strong come Funny even Strange pass my own sef.

On Another Note:
If not Try to do xo.

~Chocoberry~
I guess u r referring to d Amstel box office movie starring joke sylva and oc ukeje.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
*Removed*

5 Likes

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
Harrychocoberry: Somepeople Should not Derail here!

On Another Note:
If not Try to do xo.

~Chocoberry~
Trouble maker! Mention dem! Abt 2 check it
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by gaczee99: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
I also think u sidelined Eric too much. How he felt wen oleng left him, how he tried to move on and find love but it all failed cos he still loved oleng, if all diz is touched, he would come in more in d story. But your work is good.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
*Removed*

4 Likes

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by seunviju(f): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Omo this love no be small thing o.keep doind the best Audrey,nice update but am thirsty for more o
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ghenghen!!!Ghenghen!!!!.... Eshin shin carry kpomo!!!!!!!

Na the part wey I dey wait for be this.... grin

Erm...AudreyTimms.... You had some typos tho....?

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nyc update

*runs back to ghost mode*
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by shaks97(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
deeeep!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (109) (Reply)

A Man To Call Her Own / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.