Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms - Literature (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms (435952 Views)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms / Unfulfilled Promises' Ebook On Okadabooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by codedbaby(f): 6:33am On Aug 27, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]pls pals how do I vote for Audrey? someone should help me out. pls pals how do I vote for Audrey? someone should help me out.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by codedbaby(f): 6:35am On Aug 27, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]pls pals I need to vote for Audrey. don't know how to do it. pls help a needy friend. pls pals I need to vote for Audrey. don't know how to do it. pls help a needy friend.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Okinjay(m): 6:37am On Aug 27, 2014
codedbaby: [color=#990000][/color]pls pals how do I vote for Audrey? someone should help me out. pls pals how do I vote for Audrey? someone should help me out.
https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every
Just enter the link and just type her name
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by codedbaby(f): 6:41am On Aug 27, 2014
Okinjay:
Just enter the link and just type her name
thanks dear I got it
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Okinjay(m): 6:42am On Aug 27, 2014
Good morning people..I want to come and solicit for votes also ooo. Our "opponents" are doing aggressive marketing and they seem to be giving us a run for our money. Please let's just go to the link below and vote for Audrey Timms. We can't deny the fact that she's worth it. Thank you as you vote.
Audrey mama,get well soon and thanks for all the twists and turns your updates always throws up.

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Okinjay(m): 6:44am On Aug 27, 2014
codedbaby:
thanks dear I got it
You are highly welcome....thanks for voting.#TeamAudreyMustWinEverythingWinnable
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by thepatroit: 7:23am On Aug 27, 2014
Okinjay: Good morning people..I want to come and solicit for votes also ooo. Our "opponents" are doing aggressive marketing and they seem to be giving us a run for our money. Please let's just go to the link below and vote for Audrey Timms. We can't deny the fact that she's worth it. Thank you as you vote.
Audrey mama,get well soon and thanks for all the twists and turns your updates always throws up.
If I weren't a guy, I would have said 'I love you.' I totally agree with you. They are playing dirty politics! I call it dirty politics because you don't diss your opponent in trying to promote yourself. To me, one of them actually dissed our Audrey by referring to her as 'that audrey girl' and one of them calls people who constructively critcizes the writer (I being one of them) as haters! Imagine. When Audrey herself asked us to criticise her work!

Let's have some fun guys. This is like game on to me! Please let's go and vote for her again. There might not be another opportunity to do that. This might be her last time here. Talents like her don't stay at a low level for long before their snagged by big time publishers.

Game on people!

2 Likes

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2014
Get well soon Audrey, God will heal u IJNA and I'm sure all z well!

TEE'DAN
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Okinjay(m): 7:42am On Aug 27, 2014
thepatroit:
If I weren't a guy, I would have said 'I love you.' I totally agree with you. They are playing dirty politics! I call it dirty politics because you don't diss your opponent in trying to promote yourself. To me, one of them actually dissed our Audrey by referring to her as 'that audrey girl' and one of them calls people who constructively critcizes the writer (I being one of them) as haters! Imagine. When Audrey herself asked us to criticise her work!

Let's have some fun guys. This is like game on to me! Please let's go and vote for her again. There might not be another opportunity to do that. This might be her last time here. Talents like her don't stay at a low level for long before their snagged by big time publishers.

Game on people!
Looool...baba calm down.I don't tag it as "dirty politics" per se..the guy was just in shock as to how Audrey was amassing votes. Don't worry,audrey will definitely win this. Nice job alerting everyone to vote for her. Thou art a good patroit grin .
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by goldwaters(f): 7:54am On Aug 27, 2014
Audreytimms, get well soon ooo.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by dadoctore(m): 8:01am On Aug 27, 2014
AudreyTimms pele dear,do take good care of urself for us ooo...and in other news 2day na my bday nau una no go sing for me?! grin
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2014
Audreytimms JJ wishes you a speedy recovery!!

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by orla01(f): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2014
dadoctore: AudreyTimms pele dear,do take good care of urself for us ooo...and in other news 2day na my bday nau una no go sing for me?! grin
HBD dadoctore,where is our cake na ?
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by 3Dimension: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2014
Get well soon audrey.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by dadoctore(m): 8:25am On Aug 27, 2014
orla01: HBD dadoctore,where is our cake na ?
Cake still dey oven dey bake ooo cheesy
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by dammygoody(m): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2014
Wish you a speedy recovery Audrey ma'am.
..The Lord is your strength.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by codedbaby(f): 9:34am On Aug 27, 2014
Audrey pls don't fall sick oooo. if u fall sick me too go fall sick ooo. Lol. Get well soon baby
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:45am On Aug 27, 2014
Good morning my darling readers. I trust u had a gud night rest. Tanx so much 4 ur get well wishes. Am nt a hundred percent dre yet bt am getin beta. Tanx 4 ur prayers.

Welcom 2 all dose who didn't slip last 9te. Na so we c am.

Yes, dis story nids serious editing and proof reading. I wrote it lyk 8 years ago (dt tym wey we dey try differentiate btw is and was). Dts y I try 2 edit b4 updating bt editing is boooorrrriiiinnnngggg! Editors dey try sha. I hv a professional editor waiting patiently. Make una suggest big name 4d proof reading.

4 dose who want 2 fight world war 3 here, abeg o! Let it go (shey una don watch 'frozen'). Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. I ws evn amazed 2c dt pple r voting 4 me wen I went 2d competition thread 2 giv tanks 4d promised 5k. No b only me waka com. Let's jst enjoy d story. Vote if u want 2 bt nt out of beef.

I acknowledge the receipt of d 5k. Rily, no b dose useless promos o! I wud hv luvd 2 share it with u all bt since its my very first earning in my writing career, I hv 2 giv it bck. Hpe u all understand. I'll however drop sumtin @ d end of d story.

Yep, we r gradually winding down 2d end of d story. I'll try my best 2 end it dis wik. My eyes r nt getin beta so I nid 2c an optician nxt wik. I dnt want 2 go nw incase he tells me 2 stp lukin @ screens.

Update coming soon.

Tanx 4 alwys being dre. I appreciate u all.

*Special shout out 2 DADOCTORE! Happy birthday dear. May d b d best year u've eva seen. God's blessings upon u and ur family. Amen.
Na cake wey big lyk house u go bring o! Make e 4 reach evrybdy

3 Likes

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Bilany(f): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2014
AudreyTimms: Good morning my darling readers. I trust u had a gud night rest. Tanx so much 4 ur get well wishes. Am nt a hundred percent dre yet bt am getin beta. Tanx 4 ur prayers.

Welcom 2 all dose who didn't slip last 9te. Na so we c am.

Yes, dis story nids serious editing and proof reading. I wrote it lyk 8 years ago (dt tym wey we dey try differentiate btw is and was). Dts y I try 2 edit b4 updating bt editing is boooorrrriiiinnnngggg! Editors dey try sha. I hv a professional editor waiting patiently. Make una suggest big name 4d proof reading.

4 dose who want 2 fight world war 3 here, abeg o! Let it go (shey una don watch 'frozen'). Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. I ws evn amazed 2c dt pple r voting 4 me wen I went 2d competition thread 2 giv tanks 4d promised 5k. No b only me waka com. Let's jst enjoy d story. Vote if u want 2 bt nt out of beef.

I acknowledge the receipt of d 5k. Rily, no b dose useless promos o! I wud hv luvd 2 share it with u all bt since its my very first earning in my writing career, I hv 2 giv it bck. Hpe u all understand. I'll however drop sumtin @ d end of d story.

Yep, we r gradually winding down 2d end of d story. I'll try my best 2 end it dis wik. My eyes r nt getin beta so I nid 2c an optician nxt wik. I dnt want 2 go nw incase he tells me 2 stp lukin @ screens.

Update coming soon.

Tanx 4 alwys being dre. I appreciate u all.

*Special shout out 2 DADOCTORE! Happy birthday dear. May d b d best year u've eva seen. God's blessings upon u and ur family. Amen.
Na cake wey big lyk house u go bring o! Make e 4 reach evrybdy
are you the best or are you the best? Pls try and see the optician so that your sight will get better for us you hear?

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2014
ToriEmManson: Princeadepoju ehm EFBM dey ur side abeg if e dey send am cum bk seat bt mek sure say bottled peak milk waka kum o...I hapi say i don catch una 4 d tòrî.
shebi na you be the supplier.
I no get anything for my side here oo.

shey make I come siddon beside you wink
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by wunmzylala: 10:21am On Aug 27, 2014
Hmm.. Audrey Timms.. I wish you the very best and speedy recovery... Health is wealth. you are such a rare gem, writer with a humble spirit.. even in this period that you should be off resting, you took time out to update.. more also coming out to appreciate your readers and all.. May God continue to keep you, bless you and all yours.. Do get very well soonest dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2014
Get well soon, Audrey.

We care.

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by pricelesslove(f): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2014
Get well soom dear. the lord is your strength.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: shebi na you be the supplier.
I no get anything for my side here oo.

shey make I come siddon beside you wink
Lolling...supplier ke...i luk lik hunter?...i been tink say waiter been don bring am bt anyway no p i go commot go buy lera bt ehm 4rm my sitting point of view eh monday monday hammer heads d block me o n i no sure xay u go c wella bt cum if ur shoe na 6 inches lng...lolling...hw r u doing 2dae?
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 27, 2014
Each dae U wil soon feel beta dan u av done in days b4
Whilst d angels watching ova u boost ur strength n aid ur cure
U r healed Audrey..blv me or nt
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by charijee(f): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2014
Audrey so sorry as regards your sight. ....you're doing this for us, we understand but just try and see an optician pls. .....get well mama
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2014
All i can say....

I LOVE YOU AUDREY.
YOU THE BEST.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by orla01(f): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2014
dadoctore:
Cake still dey oven dey bake ooo cheesy
Okay,we're waiting.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Balley(f): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2014
Audrey baby, u don't need a doctor, all u need is 3wraps of igbo n u are gud to go. Lol. Pele dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2014
ToriEmManson: Lolling...supplier ke...i luk lik hunter?...i been tink say waiter been don bring am bt anyway no p i go commot go buy lera bt ehm 4rm my sitting point of view eh monday monday hammer heads d block me o n i no sure xay u go c wella bt cum if ur shoe na 6 inches lng...lolling...hw r u doing 2dae?
no wahala, sha buy plenty come for us....
as for the shoes, na 8inches I dey use sef. So, i fit sit beside you. grin

I'm very well today, dear.
I trust you are doing well too. smiley
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2014
ToriEmManson: Each dae U wil soon feel beta dan u av done in days b4
Whilst d angels watching ova u boost ur strength n aid ur cure
U r healed Audrey..blv me or nt
Hmmm.

...you never told me you became a Prophetess wink
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 27, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: Hmmm.

...you never told me you became a Prophetess wink
Hehehehe...jst thought it wudnt b a bad idea speaking into someone's life who has done a lot 4 others

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (109) (Reply)

A Man To Call Her Own / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.