Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms - Literature (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms (436286 Views)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms / Unfulfilled Promises' Ebook On Okadabooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Princesschi(f): 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Tanx dear. Lmao! U join 2?

yes oo, no time!
Every wicked person will so rot in hell
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: ....

####just passing...
Pass go where? Where's ur partner in crime?
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
holyboss: hmm! Any part shocked even if its d prom night drunk show at Mrs Akpan house tongue
Lol!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
AudreyTimms:
I hear u! Does charijee no abt dis?

about what? grin
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
Princesschi:

yes oo, no time!
Every wicked person will so rot in hell
Lmao!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Tomkhalifa52(m): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dis story looked lyk exactly wat im passing tru bt d only different is my dad hate me dan his poo wic make me hate women passionately <no homo> jst d bitter truth.
Acohol is my best friend while smoking is companpion n i also worked 1 of d major construction company in naija.
More monkey tail n dagoyaro 2 ur glass jawe.

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Kajiang02(m): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
This work is great, and requires a lot of prunning and editing for finalization. At some few points, the next line of action could be predicted whilst some others, suspense.
You'll get better (more) advises from readers/critics at the Literature section than the conventional book/Novel readers abound.
All in all, you got a great piece to be taken to the next higher stages.

Kudos.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by holyboss: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Na me be that one person. tongue grin

Am sure all you soft hearted lots are gonna cry when she died. Audrey just need to set up an emotional update and gbam! hankies don dey get soaked. ..

#TeamOleng'sMum
whichever way, weda u haters of Mrs Akpan bliv it or not, Oleng still owe Mrs Akpan some appreciation tongue

1- if she had nt funded her, will she gotten a degree
2- if she had nt introduced her to her sister (Vien), wud she av givin birth to Eric jnr? Even if she did gave birth after being thrown out to d street, wud she av bn able to raise d kid as Mrs Akpan did?
3- if Mrs Akpan was really wicked nd wanted her to Abort d baby, she wud av done it without leaving d slightest trace of her as a Instructor of d Abortion. Yet she took her to another state to save her from disgrace and still pay for her upKeep

4- emmmmmm! emmmmmm! emmmmm! I will modify wen I remember tongue

As for Audrey, "I comment my reserve" tongue until after d next episode wen I bliv Oleng will personally invite Mrs Akpan to her wedding calling her Mother Again wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by holyboss: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Lol! Abi? Bt Oleng no get big nose sha
grin
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Tbrak: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Its here. Tanx dear
tanx alot god wl bless u ma, now i can sleep
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Dorisbest(f): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Lol! A boy and a girl
no no. Not compatible at all. Just two identical twins(girls). The kind u can hardly identify who is who.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
holyboss: whichever way, weda u haters of Mrs Akpan bliv it or not, Oleng still owe Mrs Akpan some appreciation tongue

2- if she had nt introduced her to her sister (Vien), wud she av givin birth to Eric jnr? Even if she did gave birth after being thrown out to d street, wud she av bn able to raise d kid as Mrs Akpan did?
3- if Mrs Akpan was really wicked nd wanted her to Abort d baby, she wud av done it without leaving d slightest trace of her as a Instructor of d Abortion. Yet she took her to another state to save her from disgrace and still pay for her upKeep

As for Audrey, "I comment my reserve" tongue until after d next episode wen I bliv Oleng will personally invite Mrs Akpan to her wedding calling her Mother Again wink wink

alll na wash.....shes evil!!! dazall!!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Balley(f): 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hmmm.... U're my world, my heart, my life, d one i'll grow old with..... Am dedicating d last phrase of d last update to my fiance.... I luv u.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Balley(f): 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hmmm.... U're my world, my heart, my life, d one i'll grow old with..... Am dedicating d last phrase of d last update to my fiance.... I luv u. Audrey u're d best.... Muaaaaah
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Toeyean1507(f): 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
Tomkhalifa52: Dis story looked lyk exactly wat im passing tru bt d only different is my dad hate me dan his poo wic make me hate women passionately <no homo> jst d bitter truth.
Acohol is my best friend while smoking is companpion n i also worked 1 of d major construction company in naija.
More monkey tail n dagoyaro 2 ur glass jawe.
. *sighs. U shouldn't have let that got to u. U re doing urself more harm than good with those resolutions of urs. I know u'll be asking urself if I know how it feels. *laughs,I know that and more sef but my resolution was that I won't let them get to me and Glory be to God cos I'm a little successful lady all thanks to my determination against d rebel. I wanna spit more but I'll stop here. "I'll never forget my dad for being my special angel". *wipes tears and sniffs. May God grant u d strength and d wherewithal to brazen up to d rebel too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Sallychizzl3: 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
holyboss: whichever way, weda u haters of Mrs Akpan bliv it or not, Oleng still owe Mrs Akpan some appreciation tongue

erm...... na me like this one too. grin

Good night fam
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by udison(m): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: ....

####just passing...
keep walking
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Omoakin5(m): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hum.for d past 4days dat am being reading dis story,i slept 4 just 8hour and i still go work hum my sister ur story is gud and encouraging pls God wil provide 4 u ,u must make dis in home video and if u known any we can help we(ur reader)tank and gud nite
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Hameenat94(f): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
##clapping my hands already## tym 2 go nd buy my aso ebi material... Pls let d wedding b in Ph oh cos datx my base 2... Guess Audrey lives in Ph also cos of d places u mentioned... #going 2 my tailor's shop already... Datx was d ryt punishment 4 Mrs Akpan buh Oleng nids 2 forgive her mum cos one way or d other she's still her mum.. Weldone dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Kajiang02(m): 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
Omoakin5: Hum.for d past 4days dat am being reading dis story,i slept 4 just 8hour and i still go work hum my sister ur story is gud and encouraging pls God wil provide 4 u ,u must make dis in home video and if u known any we can help we(ur reader)tank and gud nite

You just killed my Joy in reading this night.
Chai, This is murder ooooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Jesusbaby93(f): 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
Great! At last...
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by HelenBee(f): 11:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
Mehn...mehn!!! This story is Just too much. Yu really deserve an award. God bless Yu dear.

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by goldwaters(f): 11:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
Balley: Hmmm.... U're my world, my heart, my life, d one i'll grow old with..... Am dedicating d last phrase of d last update to my fiance.... I luv u. Audrey u're d best.... Muaaaaah
Hmmm...... Wetin God con be naw? Don't put him in DAT place meant for God in ur life ooooo. #nohatingdearie
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Mrblaze06: 12:31am On Aug 31, 2014
Nice piece you got here...keep it up...
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Maryclaire1(f): 12:55am On Aug 31, 2014
Tank God say she gree ooo I b won give her beta slap 4 her 2 wake up n do d rite tin.I won't want mrs akpan 2 die sha...#just saying#luvly as alwayz.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Toeyean1507(f): 4:34am On Aug 31, 2014
[quote author=AudreyTimms]
Amen o! U dnt want Eric and Erica?
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Toeyean1507(f): 4:35am On Aug 31, 2014
[quote author=AudreyTimms]
Amen o! U dnt want Eric and Erica? Ao abt jeffery and james?
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by holyboss: 6:06am On Aug 31, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

alll na wash.....shes evil!!! dazall!!!! undecided
undecided
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by holyboss: 6:07am On Aug 31, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

erm...... na me like this one too. grin

Good night fam
grin
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Yudeeaikay(f): 6:27am On Aug 31, 2014
Hmmmm! Still waiting for the final dish....Audrey.....U said u'll end d story today...though I'll feel bad and miss u but I cnt wait to see how the wedding and the family reunion will be....
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2014
[quote author=Toeyean1507][/quote]

2 Of me?!!!........Na trouble you want be that lol grin

Goodmorning everyone
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by 3Dimension: 8:12am On Aug 31, 2014
I Said it! The defeat will have To come from eric jnr himself and it was a very easy one for the teenager cos his spirit and soul had left Mrs.akpan a long time ago.

Eric and oleng getting married. Long overdue.

Audrey bfor u round up this story u can help clear the air on the mails. That is if u want to .

Lastly shoutout to my own sweety Cheriepet . Sistar in law charijee and hubby jeffreyjamez

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (109) (Reply)

A Man To Call Her Own / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.