Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,346 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. (2250 Views)

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by obayaya(m): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: he was once like you. Insulting everyone without making meaningful comments. Since his picture was exposed and we found out he is indeed a grown man with kids,he suddenly changed his character and stopped being immature.
I hope you will change too and stop being a nuisance on nairaland.

Okwa I ma na m ji pictures gi lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

Okwa I ma na m ji pictures gi lipsrsealed
where did you get them from? cheesy
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by idumuose(m): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: oh please STFU! You should be happy I graced your thread even though your post reeks of stupidity.
Now,stick to your thread and don't derail further!
My post will always reek of stupidity to you.Let me argue with a more reasonable Obiagelli.

Ehen, Obiagelli, Buhari shouldn't have......

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by obayaya(m): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: where did you get them from? cheesy

Don't ask tongue

I have my sources cool
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

Don't ask tongue

I have my sources cool
ok o! Nothing do you.
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2014
idumuose:
My post will always reek of stupidity to you.Let me argue with a more reasonable Obiagelli.

Ehen, Obiagelli, Buhari shouldn't have......
enjoy your day nwoke m! cheesy cheesy
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by obayaya(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: ok o! Nothing do you.

goldenfidel wink

Does it ring a bell? grin cool
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2014
idumuose:
Obiagelli i'm surprised at your logic here.If Umaro dikko was a wanted man,why did not buhari go through the normal diplomatic channel in order to have dikko extradited to Nigeria instead of going through that shameful and gangster like way of ferrying dikko back.
cia, kgb, mossad does this every time, nothing shameful about it. How are we sure the fugitive wasn't under some asylum protection. Dikko was finance minister in dirty deals with British banks. One of those banks died shortly after Buhari became president.
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

goldenfidel wink

Does it ring a bell? grin cool
that's my trademark! I guess you saw the pix on twitter. grin
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by obayaya(m): 10:40am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: that's my trademark! I guess you saw the pix on twitter. grin

grin cheesy
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by anago18(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2014
sane mind don't expect anything sensible from the blockhead christened idumouse, abati and okupe are learners in the sycophancy business when you think of this low lifer. anyway American rapper odb must have been reading idumose biography when he choose his stage name old, dirty, basstard.
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

grin cheesy
cool cool
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by obayaya(m): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: cool cool

You are into interiors?
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

You are into interiors?
yes o! I just started the business after resigning some months back from my paid job. Its still a young biz actually.

You got contract for me? wink
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by solid3(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2014
This OP dey vex mehn.
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by obayaya(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: yes o! I just started the business after resigning some months back from my paid job. Its still a young biz actually.

You got contract for me? wink

There's really an igbo blood in that veins of yours tongue

None for now, maybe in the near future cool
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

There's really an igbo blood in that veins of yours tongue

None for now, maybe in the near future cool
aight! Enjoy your day my dear. cool
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by obayaya(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: aight! Enjoy your day my dear. cool

You too ma'am
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by idumuose(m): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
cia, kgb, mossad does this every time, nothing shameful about it. How are we sure the fugitive wasn't under some asylum protection. Dikko was finance minister in dirty deals with British banks. One of those banks died shortly after Buhari became president.
So Cia's method of operations some of which are illegal is now a yardstick by which you measure legal security operations? So CIA sending spies to other countries without the latter's authorization is termed legal just because CIa is involved?

i thought Umaru Dikko was a minister of transport?
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by SpeakTechnique(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2014
Relax, this is the politics of terrorism. They want you to think that the victims are not always limited to the defenseless. But they know what they're doing. They sponsor terrorism. One way or another a revolutionary technique will catch up with them.
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

Don't ask tongue

I have my sources cool
Chloe and Jack bauer,CTU. grin
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by obayaya(m): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy: Chloe and Jack bauer,CTU. grin

The following takes place between 11 and 12 am grin

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2014
idumuose:
So Cia's method of operations some of which are illegal is now a yardstick by which you measure legal security operations? So CIA sending spies to other countries without the latter's authorization is termed legal just because CIa is involved?

i thought Umaru Dikko was a minister of transport?
my error, minister of transport he was then mister fix it.
Bro its regular secret service operation, there is nothing legal or illegal about it. Not all fugitive can be extradited, it is the in the hands of host natin if they want to release him or not. Mossad agents were involved in dikko's case.

Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by idumuose(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
my error, minister of transport he was then mister fix it.
Bro its regular secret service operation, there is nothing legal or illegal about it. Not all fugitive can be extradited, it is the in the hands of host natin if they want to release him or not. Mossad agents were involved in dikko's case.

To cut a long story short,the british police busted the entire illegality.
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2014
idumuose:
To cut a long story short,the british police bursted the entire illegality.
like we busted hezbolla agents and weapons in nigeria. Nothing new.
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by ojimbo(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: You PDP e-rats won't stop amazing me with your stupidity. Its no longer a staged managed action film by Buhari,truly you now believe there was an attempt on his life by the bombers whether the target was missed or not.

Whom God has given divine protection,no man can kill!
divine protection. Yet he is moving in a convoy. And has also lost many elections
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by ojimbo(m): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2014
idumuose: i am not in any way implying that Buhari and others should have been killed.God forbid.....But my question is why do they always miss target when they want to shoot/bomb top politicians?
even at the extend that one emir have to escape from their hands and one was killed
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2014
idumuose: i am not in any way implying that Buhari and others should have been killed.God forbid.....But my question is why do they always miss target when they want to shoot/bomb top politicians?
enough otumokpo dey
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by rozayx5(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
[size=15pt]why are bombs always discovered by 3 year olds near mosques[/size]

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by shigoslim(m): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
The handwriting is still on the wall. Gen Buhari should trace his way back and do the needful amendment.

The enemies he create for himself is still in existence to witness his failure, Buhari has forgotten that those who support to benefits from sheu shagari as Democratical elected president ware put to shame when he planned a coup, he overthrown Ahlaji shagari thesame people will now open their eyes and see you to become and electorate president. I think it's an iron and exaggeration and said you are the next president of this country tongue sorry 4 you tongue
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Arosa(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
Interesting times, there was an attempt on Jeremiah Useni a week ago now this one on buhari, the two were ex army generals. I know who is behind it. He is one of them. Army generals at war with each other. that's all. cool
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by cjrane: 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ain't that something to think about? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Military Ranked 5th Strongest Army In Africa / Ogun To Fund 47.23 Per Cent Of 2015 Budget With IGR / Imo APC Governorship Primaries Suspended Because Of Me – Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.