Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING (2188 Views)

Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu / Buhari's Assassination Was Stage Managed; My Argument And Photo Evidence. / Boko Haram Not Behind Buhari Assassination Attempt – Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING by byteem: 9:21am On Jul 24, 2014
OK THE VEHICLE BLARING SIRENS TRIED TO OVERTAKE SEVERALLY BUT WAS BLOCKED AND WHEN THEY SLOWED DOWN AROUND A BUSY INTERSECTION IT FINALLY OVERTOOK AND RAMMED INTO BUHARI VEHICLE FROM THE FRONT

INTERESTING

THE VEHICLE WAS BOMBED? SHRAPNELS QUITE DICEY .. COS I COUNTED EIGHT CLEAN BULLET HOLES ..SO IF THE LAND CRUISER RAMMED INTO AND DETONATED .. OW COME ONLY THE BUMPER SLIGHTLY SHIFTED.. THAT JEEP IS BULLET PROOF BUT NOT BOMB PROOF.. ITS ARMOUR PLATED MEANING THE ARMOUR IS FITTED FROM THE INTERIOR ..THE EXTERIOR IS STILL NORMAL SOFT LANDCRUISER FIBRE MATERIAL WHICH WILL BE DECIMATED WITH A BOMB..SO HOW COME ONLY THE BUMPER SHIFTED .. DID THE SUICIDE BOMBER ALSO SPRAY ALL THOSE BULLETS BEFORE DETONATING THE BOMB..IF NOT WHO FIRED THEM .. OW COME WITH ALL THOSE BULLETS HIS AIDS SUSTAINED ONLY MINOR INJURIES.. AT LEAST THEIR VEHICLES AINT BULLET PROOF NOR BOMB PROOF.

SOMETHING DOESN'T ADD UP..

HYPOTHESIS 1: BOKO BOYS HAS STARTED THEIR CAMPAIGN AGAINST POLITICIANS AND THIS IS ONE OF MANY ATTACKS LINED UP .. MOST LIKELY

HYPOTHESIS 2: BOKO BOYS WANT TO BOMB TOP PDP POLITICIANS INCLUDING AN ATTEMPT THE PRESIDENTS LIFE SO THEY STAGE A DECOY ON THEIR BOSS .. SIMPLE TRICK IF WE CAN ATTACK OUR OWN WHO CANT WE ATTACK... GET IT?.... POSSIBLE

HYPOTHESIS 3 : JONA AND TOP PDP GUYS TRIED TO ELIMINATE BUHARI BUT DID A SHODDY JOB AT IT...LESS LIKELY

HYPOTHESIS 4 : BUHARI AND BOKO SPONSORS TRIED TO STAGE AN ATTACK TO TAKE THE HEAT OFF HIM WITH RECENT CALLS ALLEGING THAT HIM AND HIS PARTY ARE BOKO SPONSORS.... POSSIBLE

HYPOTHESIS 5: SOME APC SNAKES WANT HIM OUT OF THE WAY TO CLEAR THE PATH FOR THE APC PRESIDENTIAL TICKET ..MOST LIKELY

EITHER WAY THE STORY THEY TOLD THE PRESS IS NOT THE TRUTH.. SOMETHING DOESN'T ADD UP .. WE AIN'T BUYING IT.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING by truth4meal(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2014
Staged by who? Wale Adenuga production I guess...Funny you think this is a job abi - let me let you know you are not employed you are a mere tool in the hand of mischievous and destructive element.
May God continue to protect GMB and all well meaning Nigerians

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING by Mynd44: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2014
I doubt you have heard of sharpnels before Einstein

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING by byteem: 9:57am On Jul 24, 2014
truth4meal: Staged by who? Wale Adenuga production I guess...Funny you think this is a job abi - let me let you know you are not employed you are a mere tool in the hand of mischievous and destructive element.

EXPAND YOUR MYOPIC MIND AND LOOK BEYOND THE OBVIOUS MY FRIEND .. NOTHING IS AT IT SEEMS
Re: Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING by bloodykiller: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2014
op you gat the gaddemm brain

nice thinking
Re: Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING by truth4meal(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2014
byteem:

EXPAND YOUR MYOPIC MIND AND LOOK BEYOND THE OBVIOUS MY FRIEND .. NOTHING IS AT IT SEEMS
I think you should start my thinking beyond just doing your job and how much you are paid bro. Then we even...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING by agriboom: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2014
byteem:

If only you'd take your own advice and start asking why is the person you pay to make you secure isn't really doing the job
Re: Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING by vedd: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2014
Mr. Hypothesis, it's on record that Adolf Hitler survived a major bomb attack during a military breifing in a small room in eastern Germany in WW2. The bomb which was placed in a briefcase under his table, exploded and chattered the whole building but Hitler was unhurt.
Tell us that's a lie that was stage-managed.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING by domack99(m): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2014
@op The car didn't rammed into Buhari's SUV, if you listen to Channels TV and Buhari story, the vehicle was blocked by his convoy, the car rammed into one of the convoy far behind. All these news are all over the media and internet, we need to put sentiment aside, I pray we don't realize when its too late.

I believe Jonathan is not involve in all these, some people are trying to cause wahala for Nigeria. We need to put on our thinking cap and leave behind our differences, its North today, who know where the next target is.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING by Gbawe: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2014
byteem:

What a foolish utterance. Most times, things are precisely as they seem. Except of course one is dealing with fantasists and conspiracy theorists like you who will always reject what is obvious and logical to seek the most complicated and long-winded explanation as 'fitting'.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING by byteem: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2014
agriboom:
If only you'd take your own advice and start asking why is the person you pay to make you secure isn't really doing the job

LETS NOT MAKE IT A WAR OF WORDS MY FRIENDS.. NOTHING IS EVER AS IT SEEMS ... REALITY IS THERE IS MORE TO THIS..

AND AM AFRAID THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING .. MY PLEA TO NIGERIANS IS THAT WE SHOULDN'T FIGHT OURSELVES .. THESE GUYS AIN'T WORTH IT.. PDP, APC , JONATHAN , BUHARI , WHATEVER , WHO EVER THEY AIN'T WORTH IT..

BECAUSE IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THIS WOULD BE CHILD'S PLAY COMPARED TO WHAT WILL HAPPEN... THIS IS THE REAL ELECTION YEAR.. THE WINNER OF 2015 WILL BE DETERMINED BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR... AND WE WILL LIEING IF WE THINK THAT ALL THAT IS AT STAKE HERE IS JUST 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS .. NAAA..

WE HAVE THE NORTHERNERS WITH A SWOLLEN EGO BELIEVING THEY ARE BORN TO RULE

WE HAVE EASTERNERS CONFUSED BUNCH .. WHO CAN SELL THEIR BROTHERS TO THE HIGHEST BIDDERS

WE HAVE THE SOUTHERN SNAKES ... WHO ARE LOYAL TO NO ONE .. EXCEPT TO THEIR POCKETS

WE HAVE THE NIGER DELTANS WHO FINALLY HAVE A TASTE OF POWER AND LIKE OLIVER TWIST WANT MORE EVEN THOUGH THEY LACK IDEAS ON HOW TO USE IT

WE HAVE THE CARTEL OF OIL WELL OWNERS WHOSE LICENSES ARE BILLED TO EXPIRE FROM NEXT YEAR

WE HAVE THE ELITIST BUNCH WHO WANTS STATUS ANTEBELLUM..

WE HAVE THE ARMS DEALERS WHO WANT TO MAKE AS MUCH BUCK AS POSSIBLE FROM THE CONFLICT

WE HAVE THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WHO ARE TRYING TO PLAY SAFE.

WE HAVE THE MEDIA ..WHO HAVE BECOME PROSTITUTES TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER

WE HAVE THE JUDICIARY WHOSE HANDS ARE TIED

AND WE HAVE THE MASSES WHO ARE JUST TRYING TO GET BY

SO TRUST ME THERE IS A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN THE OBVIOUS ..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING by agriboom: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2014
byteem:

LETS NOT MAKE IT A WAR OF WORDS MY FRIENDS.. NOTHING IS EVER AS IT SEEMS ... REALITY IS THERE IS MORE TO THIS..

AND AM AFRAID THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING .. MY PLEA TO NIGERIANS IS THAT WE SHOULDN'T FIGHT OURSELVES .. THESE GUYS AIN'T WORTH IT.. PDP, APC , JONATHAN , BUHARI , WHATEVER , WHO EVER THEY AIN'T WORTH IT..

BECAUSE IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THIS WOULD BE CHILD'S PLAY COMPARED TO WHAT WILL HAPPEN... THIS IS THE REAL ELECTION YEAR.. THE WINNER OF 2015 WILL BE DETERMINED BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR... AND WE WILL LIEING IF WE THINK THAT ALL THAT IS AT STAKE HERE IS JUST 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS .. NAAA..

WE HAVE EASTERNERS CONFUSED BUNCH .. WHO CAN SELL THEIR BROTHERS TO THE HIGHEST BIDDERS

WE HAVE THE SOUTHERN SNAKES ... WHO ARE LOYAL TO NO ONE .. EXCEPT TO THEIR POCKETS

WE HAVE THE NIGER DELTANS WHO FINALLY HAVE A TASTE OF POWER AND LIKE OLIVER TWIST WANT MORE EVEN THOUGH THEY LACK IDEAS ON HOW TO USE IT

WE HAVE THE CARTEL OF OIL WELL OWNERS WHOSE LICENSES ARE BILLED TO EXPIRE FROM NEXT YEAR

WE HAVE THE ARMS DEALERS WHO WANT TO MAKE AS MUCH BUCK AS POSSIBLE FROM THE CONFLICT

Makes sense, but if we believe all these to be true, shouldn't we be on some round table discussing how to dissolve this obviously failed union?
Re: Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING by dustydee: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2014
@OP, Have you aver heard of shrapnel before? And quit type in caps, it's not polite on a forum like this. MODs, is typing in caps not an offence? rule 11
Re: Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2014
This one is CSI Oshogbo.
Re: Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING by georjay(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmmmm mokamikanle
Re: Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING by suwailad(f): 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
truth4meal: Staged by who? Wale Adenuga production I guess...Funny you think this is a job abi - let me let you know you are not employed you are a mere tool in the hand of mischievous and destructive element.
this is the sorry state of nairaland.everyone is just attacking.why cant u use ur head and reason.
Re: Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING by drauj(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
byteem:

from what u wrote " nothing is at it seems", u seem to have learnt this kina English from the Shepopotamus School of Linguistics (SSL)and that shud give an idea of your mentality and intelligence. Useless e- sycophant.
How much are u paid to insult your humanity?
I hope you know beyond 2015 your services will no longer be needed and u will resume to your miniature inferiority- laden status. Oooops lest I forget, APC will not allow u continue as u are, people like u will be rehabilitated and be made to see life differently otherwise I pity u.
Re: Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING by drauj(m): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
byteem:

Re: Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING by Noctec: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
SO THEY STAGE A DECOY ON THEIR BOSS

Watch your tongue... rather watch your fingers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING by drauj(m): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
byteem:

Mr Man are you confused?
You keep on listing the obvious which are very apparent and u say they are not @ d end.
Man up and make a decision or else u keep shut. When u don't have anything to say u keep quiet. You were trying to claim it was a staged explosion but when it became too obvious u were fooling yourself, u are trying to trivialise it to a neutral level and show it's normal. Just akin to a contest where a contestant is likely to loose and settles for a draw.
Develop some balls and be honourable.
If u will fail, do so honourably.
Quit this seeming display of double standards.
Thanks.
Re: Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING by byteem: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
... YOU DON'T LIKE THOSE WORDS BECAUSE YOU KNOW THE TRUTH..NOTHING IS EVER AS IT SEEMS ... AM NOT PDP, NOR APC ..BUT I AM THE TIRED NIGERIAN WHO IS SICK OF YOU ALL .. AM THE NIGERIAN WHO HAS DECIDED TO SIT BACK AND WATCH YOU ALL DECIMATE YOURSELVES..IN THE NAME OF POLITICS .. AM THE PATIENT BREED WHO WONT FIGHT YOUR REVOLUTION OF GREED... SAD YOU WILL DECEIVE A FEW AND GET THEM TO TAKE BLOOD FOR YOU .. BUT YOU CANT FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME.. WE SEE BEYOND ALL THE GAMES... SO IF MY SUBTLE WORDS INSULT YOUR HUMANITY.. THEN I GUESS YOU STOPPED BEING HUMAN LONG AGO...THE QUESTION IS HOW MUCH DID YOU SELL YOUR HUMANITY..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mynd44: I doubt you have heard of sharpnels before Einstein
I don't think he has. He was talking of bullet holes like a lunatic...
Buhari's car is armoured, nobody knws if it's only bullet proof...

The same way those idottas brought up illogical hypothesis during the chibok abduction, yet 11 parents are dead...
Was that staged too?

OP be mumu...it gets worse cos he didn't even realise it
Re: Buhari's Assassination Attempt .. MATTERS ARISING by byteem: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: I don't think he has. He was talking of bullet holes like a lunatic...
Buhari's car is armoured, nobody knws if it's only bullet proof...
The same way those idottas brought up illogical hypothesis during the chibok abduction, yet 11 parents are dead...
Was that staged too?
OP be mumu...it gets worse cos he didn't even realise it

YOU CAN INSULT ALL YOU WANT.. THE BOTTOM LINE IS NIGERIANS KNOW THE TRUTH.. AND WE AIN'T BUYING THIS HOAKS...ITS SIMPLE LOGIC.. SHRAPNELS ..WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE SCIENCE OF EXPLOSIONS.. STOP AND USE YOUR HEAD MY FRIEND.. A MAN SURVIVES A BOMB ATTACK THIS MINUTE AND RUSHES OFF TO MAKE A PRESS STATEMENT THE NEXT.. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO SHOCK , RECOVERY , HEADACHES,AND TRAUMA . DID YOU TAKE A LOOK AT THE KANO BOMB SITE OR THE NYANYA BOMB SITE... BOMBS HAVE AFTERWAVE THAT GO WITH THE EXPLOSION DECIMATING OBJECTS WITHIN A PARTICULAR RADIUS .. OW COME HIS CONVOY VEHICLES CAME OUT WITHOUT A SCRATCH.. OR EVEN HIS AIDES WITH MINOR BRUISES ..WHEN DID A COMMON ARMOURED PLATED LANDCRUISER BECOME A TANK AND BOMB PROOF EVEN IF IT WAS ARE THE FIBRE MATERIAL ROUND IT FIRE PROOF TOO ... EVEN A GENERAL WOULD BE TAKEN ABACK.. BY A FAILED ATTEMPT ON HIS LIFE AND WONT RUSH TO THE MEDIA TO SQUEAL.. USE UR HEAD .

(1) (Reply)

A National Award To T.A Orji Is An Award For Inefficiency / Edo: PDP Loses Another Key Member To APC / Railway Lies- Jonathan Confirms That OBJ Revived The Railways Not Him (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.