Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,819 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan (2159 Views)

VIDEO: Jonathan Says He Will Create Unemployment / SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment / Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan by channel801(f): 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan today promised the youth that his administration will create UNemployment (instead of employment) if voted into power in the next election.

This promised was made during the Presidential Campaign rally which held in Bauchi and covered by NTA.
Watch the video when you click the link below.

NB. Can someone, that knows how to do it, upload it on Nairaland here, please?
Re: Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
I don't think it's the Bauchi Rally..........
But be it as it may, if the video I just watched is unadulterated then I think it's really unfortunate that GEJ can't take on the heat cryI don't think it's the Bauchi Rally..........
But be it as it may, if the video I just watched is unadulterated then I think it's rather unfortunate .

N.B: The heat is getting much for Mr. President
Re: Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan by chamboy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Dey av already na

1 Like

Re: Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Tele nko? Freudian slip.
Re: Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan by Bruteforce1o1: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
lolz

2 Likes

Re: Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan by FreeGlobe(f): 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
lolz
you people always feel too highly of yourselves, osibanjo has not shown any smartness or intelligence whatsoever. He is just nothing but a Tinubu proxy

1 Like

Re: Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan by seunmsg(m): 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Slip of tongue probably. But not good enough as it shows the president is under intense pressure.
Re: Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan by lomprico(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
also sounds like 'more employment'
Re: Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan by Bruteforce1o1: 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:

you people always feel too highly of yourselves, osibanjo has not shown any smartness or intelligence whatsoever. He is just nothing but a Tinubu proxy
[/s]

Transgender, Shut up and go take your drugs.

1 Like

Re: Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan by Plshavmercyamen: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lol
Re: Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan by ayukdaboss(m): 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
seunmsg:
Slip of tongue probably. But not good enough as it shows the president is under intense pressure.

He finds it difficult speaking in public. His mannerisms show great stress trying to pass his points across.
Re: Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan by hazyfm1: 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
[size=48pt]HE MEANT THAT[/size]

1 Like

Re: Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan by Caseless: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
i've said it before, if u watch his campaign, u must pity him. So to avoid having any modicum sympathy for that heartless man, I stopped watching his campaign. He look troubled at every campaign- he reads from a little jotter given to him without cohesion and comprehension. Every campaign rally spells blunder for him. Last time in sokoto, he referred to former governor of sokoto state(Attahiru bafarawa) as bafarawa state, h goofed in lagos and enugu, and here we are with the biggest goof of all- using your mouth to tell the world that you are going to create un-employment at a campaign rally. This is one mistake too many.

To be sincere with you all, I do pity gej, but i pity Nigeria more. So, gej must go!

1 Like

Re: Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan by Alleybuy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
For those without data, he said quote "we are going to create jobs, we are going to create errm employment...its an ijaw thing

1 Like

Re: Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan by zantama05(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
jona report your self to the nearest police station even in bauchi state for claiming to have PhD while you don't have grin

1 Like

Re: Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan by Caseless: 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
zantama05:
jona report your self to the nearest police station even in bauchi state for claiming to have PhD while you don't have grin
grin grin grin I wan die with laff.

Gej, do the needful , pls. Report urself to the nearest police station, pull ur agbada and anything in the name of clothe u are wearing(including ur boxer) , so u can be taken to the market square for women to play with ur thirdleg free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan by BRAV0O(m): 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
God forbid if he's given 2nd term in office , mehn! That's going to be UNEMPLOYMENT+
Re: Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Transformation at work.

Sai Buhari
Re: Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan by Caseless: 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you need to go back to d creche.
Re: Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Can someone get this on youtube or on a downloadable link pls, I need to have this package on my phone for sharing.

Jonathan should create unemploymentbin Otueke and not nigeria.

Lets spread it.

Mod front page pls
Re: Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan by citizenY(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
Alleybuy:
For those without data, he said quote "we are going to create jobs, we are going to create errm employment...its an ijaw thing

Respect yasef..... Please

1 Like

Re: Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
If I don't take his words serious before this time I do

because I've seen evidence

(1) (Reply)

Watch Live GEJ Crusade In Port Harcourt On Ait / Obasanjo Remains My Godfather- Jonathan / Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.