Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

What Should He Do? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should He Do? (4989 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should He Do? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
cococandy: Well she could have said she didn't want him anymore and sought a divorce legally with her reasons too.

Than make the man go through all that even believing the whole family was traveling abroad.
How is it not wickedness when she stood by and watched him sell his land and shop and car knowing how hard the economy is and she still had the heart to go with the money.

Or how the kids would survive after bankrupting their father. The last is just 3yrs old.

Hmm. I suspect you're kidding sha smiley

I didn't read the whole story before i wrote that.

I wish she had left before she had those kids. The marriage was over for her for a while how did he miss that?
Re: What Should He Do? by pickabeau1: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
5minsmadness:
grin
Been busy, will update this evening.
Thanks for following!

ok..
Re: What Should He Do? by pickabeau1: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Killer team grin grin grin grin

this is beevann kind of karmic justice

5minsmadness:
If you don't know something, ask.
My team handled a similar case 2yrs ago. The only difference was that the woman had issued a statement of divorce which the husband did not honour at the law court. And she dud not take anything that belonged to him, that worked in he favor as well if not social security had already started bundling her back to naija.

The second case av been involved in, the woman left her doctor husband for the US, carried her marriage certificate, the children's birth certificate, the proof of ownership of the car he bought for her and the children's and the husband's visas, and finally the deeds to the family land. We simply made copies, reported the originals as stolen, sent her name and what she had done to authorities in the US and also places where she was most likely to visit, along with signed copies of the documents stolen.
She was deported in three weeks.
Re: What Should He Do? by baby124: 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
5minsmadness:
If you don't know something, ask.
My team handled a similar case 2yrs ago. The only difference was that the woman had issued a statement of divorce which the husband did not honour at the law court. And she dud not take anything that belonged to him, that worked in he favor as well if not social security had already started bundling her back to naija.
The second case av been involved in, the woman left her doctor husband for the US, carried her marriage certificate, the children's birth certificate, the proof of ownership of the car he bought for her and the children's and the husband's visas, and finally the deeds to the family land. We simply made copies, reported the originals as stolen, sent her name and what she had done to authorities in the US and also places where she was most likely to visit, along with signed copies of the documents stolen.
She was deported in three weeks.

LMAO. What, this is a big lie. I know because i have seen cases like this, and it amounts to nothing. The authorities do not involve themselves in personal disputes. If she went ahead and married someone else for papers while still married, then and only then will they look into her case. Even then she can claim abandonment by the husband prior to relocation or abuse. It will take a whole lot longer than 3weeks, considering she will get a lawyer who will prove her case. Husband and wife matter? Where is the proof that she did not own the properties? Why will she be deported for a car document her husband bought for her, and she owns? Deported because she has documents owned by joint property or property acquired during marriage? Abroad, everyone gets time to prove their case. You can only be deported swiftly if you committed a crime (violent or credit card). Please, know who you are talking to.

3 Likes

Re: What Should He Do? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
5minsmadness: Seriously what is wrong with you people?
[size=15pt]The Op said SHE snatched the guy from HER FRIEND[/size]!

How do you SNATCH a grown man? was he kidnapped? NO

He betrayed his girlfriend. She made a play for him and he fell for it they must have done a lot of undercover stuff before they shocked the girlfriend and then he forgot he was playing with a woman who had mastered the art of deceit and i am sure the writing was on the wall what she did cannot be done in a day.

3 Likes

Re: What Should He Do? by 5minsmadness: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
baby124:

LMAO. What, this is a big lie. I know because i have seen cases like this, and it amounts to nothing. The authorities do not involve themselves in personal disputes. If she went ahead and married someone else for papers while still married, then and only then will they look into her case. Even then she can claim abandonment by the husband prior to relocation or abuse. It will take a whole lot longer than 3weeks, considering she will get a lawyer who will prove her case. Husband and wife matter? Where is the proof that she did not own the properties? Why will she be deported for a car document her husband bought for her, and she owns? Deported because she has documents owned by joint property or property acquired during marriage? Abroad, everyone gets time to prove their case. You can only be deported swiftly if you committed a crime (violent or credit card). Please, know who you are talking to.
Ok.

Op if your man wishes to pursue the case, simply visit the nearest competent lawyer. As long as he meets the requirements I stated the woman will be handled.
Re: What Should He Do? by 5minsmadness: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
andromida:

He betrayed his girlfriend. She made a play for him and he fell for it they must have done a lot of undercover stuff before they shocked the girlfriend and then he forgot he was playing with a woman who had mastered the art of deceit and i am sure the writing was on the wall what she did cannot be done in a day.

How do you SNATCH a grown woman? Was she kidnapped? NO

She betrayed her boyfriend. He made a play for her and she fell for it. They must have done a lot of undercover stuff before they shocked the boyfriend and then she forgot she was playing with a man who had mastered the art of deciet and I am sure the writing was on the wall what he did cannot be done in a day.

1 Like

Re: What Should He Do? by beeevan: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
pickabeau1:

grin grin.. Mercy is a good thing too

Absolutely.....to those who deserve it wink.
Re: What Should He Do? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
5minsmadness:

How do you SNATCH a grown woman? Was she kidnapped? NO

She betrayed her boyfriend. He made a play for her and she fell for it. They must have done a lot of undercover stuff before they shocked the boyfriend and then she forgot she was playing with a man who had mastered the art of deciet and I am sure the writing was on the wall what he did cannot be done in a day.

Is this about the run away wife.?

1 Like

Re: What Should He Do? by crackhaus: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
andromida:

Really though, the emotional psycho-babble of some women never cease to amaze me.

So you're actually blaming the man in all this? You can't be serious.
Okay let's go with your theory of betrayal for a moment, how come it's the man betraying his girlfriend you choose to see? Are you blind to the fact that the first act of betrayal was actually by this woman?
I mean she betrayed her friend first by making a play for him...and falling for it doesn't mean he betrayed his gf, it means he is just human afterall.. he was carried away.
There's no way you can spin this to make it his fault.

It's just like a situation where most of you ladies pretend to struggle and playfully act like you don't want sex during the fore_play leading up to it, just so you can have an excuse later saying that you never really wanted it.

So unless you're going to agree that the woman is to blame in such a situation, then maybe I can agree that the man is to blame here for betraying his girlfriend when all he did was just fall for a very persistent and skillful playa.

2 Likes

Re: What Should He Do? by DukeNija(m): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
pickabeau1:
LOL... revenge beevann grin grin

I swear down! Her husband must thread with caution O.
Re: What Should He Do? by DukeNija(m): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
beeevan:

I prefer the one the world will witness.

Lol. Wicked!

1 Like

Re: What Should He Do? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 25, 2014
crackhaus:
Really though, the emotional psycho-babble of some women never cease to amaze me.

So you're actually blaming the man in all this? You can't be serious.
Okay let's go with your theory of betrayal for a moment, how come it's the man betraying his girlfriend you choose to see? Are you blind to the fact that the first act of betrayal was actually by this woman?
I mean she betrayed her friend first by making a play for him...and falling for it doesn't mean he betrayed his gf, it means he is just human afterall.. he was carried away.
There's no way you can spin this to make it his fault.

It's just like a situation where most of you ladies pretend to struggle and playfully act like you don't want sex during the fore_play leading up to it, just so you can have an excuse later saying that you never really wanted it.

So unless you're going to agree that the woman is to blame in such a situation, then maybe I can agree that the man is to blame here for betraying his girlfriend when all he did was just fall for a very persistent and skillful playa.

I agree in such situations it is the woman's fault.

She betrayed her friend. He betrayed his girlfriend. No biggies there they are a better match.

I am not blaming the man, just highlighting the fact that he is not "the poor innocent man"
Re: What Should He Do? by crackhaus: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2014
andromida:

I agree in such situations it is the woman's fault.

She betrayed her friend. He betrayed his girlfriend. No biggies there they are a better match.

I am not blaming the man, just highlighting the fact that he is not "the poor innocent man"

What if I said that in this particular case, this time, and in this story in the OP...he is actually the 'poor innocent man'?
Re: What Should He Do? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2014
crackhaus:
What if I said that in this particular case, this time, and in this story in the OP...he is actually the 'poor innocent man'?

How?

1 Like

Re: What Should He Do? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
dytbabe:
One thing I know is women act for a reason, I won't judge

He shld pls channel all the strength on the kids and be a better dad, favour will smile on him soon, if she's the faulty one, she will surely pay in due time.

God of these days strikes faster.
we have to leave God out of this first ... he should do the necessary . I hope you understand the mental depression him and the kids will be goin thru. no reason is justifiable . the worst that may have happened was to seek divorce.
Re: What Should He Do? by linearity: 1:34am On Jan 06, 2015
Bigamy is a crime in the US, since they have not divorced, if she has already married in the US; he should look up email address and contact info of the County DA where she is leaving in the US....send a message to the DA with proof of my marriage....if she has not remarried, then he can wait until she is officially married in the US.

They will prosecute and lock her up, at the end of her sentence, they will package her and return her to naija.

However, I will advice against this; you do not not want to hurt the mother of your kids this way and she will never forgive him and might even plan a bigger revenge on him after the humiliation.
Re: What Should He Do? by linearity: 1:41am On Jan 06, 2015
baby124:

Not actually true....If she remarried in the US without first getting a divorce, that is Bigamy and it is a crime in the US. It means she lied when she obtained her marriage license, she can be tried for bigamy and thrown into jail and after her sentence, she can be packaged nicely and deported to Nigeria.

All the husband have to do is partition the DA with proof of a still existing marriage. But, as indicated in my other post, this is a hash approach, the better approach is just ask for divorce and move on.
Re: What Should He Do? by bukatyne(f): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
cococandy:
His wife abandoned him with their two kids and traveled abroad.
Hearsay has it that she's hooked up with someone else now.
Although they are not legally divorced yet.

can he influence her deportation back to Nigeria?

Note:he doesn't want to continue the marriage with her just wants to punish her for her wickedness.

Is there a way to get her deported?

Any feedback/way forward?
Re: What Should He Do? by cococandy(f): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
bukatyne:

Any feedback/way forward?
he moved on
Re: What Should He Do? by bukatyne(f): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
cococandy:
he moved on

Ok then,

It is painful but he has to move on

1 Like

Re: What Should He Do? by 5minsmadness: 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
linearity:
Bigamy is a crime in the US, since they have not divorced, if she has already married in the US; he should look up email address and contact info of the County DA where she is leaving in the US....send a message to the DA with proof of my marriage....if she has not remarried, then he can wait until she is officially married in the US.

They will prosecute and lock her up, at the end of her sentence, they will package her and return her to naija.

However, I will advice against this; you do not not want to hurt the mother of your kids this way and she will never forgive him and might even plan a bigger revenge on him after the humiliation.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son / Penis Lenght: Nigeria Rated Number 22 In The World (photos) / Settle an Argument: "Should She Have to Do 'Man Chores'?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.