Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

How Do I Start A Frozen Foods Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Start A Frozen Foods Business In Nigeria (9932 Views)

Starting Foodstuff Business Vs Frozen Foods Business, Which Is More Lucrative? / Frozen Foods Business / Frozen Foods Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start A Frozen Foods Business In Nigeria by doublebar: 10:58am On Jul 24, 2014
Hi all,

Please I have a dream to set up a business based on frozen foods in Nigeria, that is of poultry foods and fish.Can anyone explain to me on how to go about it. I also intend selling iced pure water and possibly ice blocks.Please what is the capital involved as take-off especially in a place like Abuja.
Constructive answers are required please, especially from people with experience, thanks
Re: How Do I Start A Frozen Foods Business In Nigeria by doublebar: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
Please I am still waiting for ideas. Anyone please?
Re: How Do I Start A Frozen Foods Business In Nigeria by godsgracealways: 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
I love your courage...I don't know the actual capital to start it..but I will just advice you to look for where the company is in your town... and ask them about the business..u can even talk to their workers. they have the experience they can share with you..I which you good luck..to get the best information ..I will advice you not to go to company that is beside your own location..because they may not want to give you full details..you can go far..because they will ask you where you want to open the business...and if the realise is near their own company..they will believe u will affect their sales...to get the full info you have to go to difference places to get info

1 Like

Re: How Do I Start A Frozen Foods Business In Nigeria by doublebar: 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thanks @ godsgracealways. That's exactly what I intend doing. That is enquire from those already in the biz
Re: How Do I Start A Frozen Foods Business In Nigeria by sexyboocalher(f): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Depending on ao large u want it 2 b!!! If it's retailing which i know abt, it wil only cost u mayb 2 or 3 good freezers cos u can't house fish, turkey n chicken in d same freezer. U may decide to go 4 fairly used ones or new ones(ur choice) U wil nid a very gud genetor, sets of cutlass, scale, 1 or 2 tables, foam(4 cleaning).
U have 2 do ur survey Verywell cos u wouldn't want 2 b in an area dat does not have regular power supply cos d cost of fueling ur gen wil consume d profits.
I would prefer u establish it in a populated area cos ur stocks should nt lack dat freshnes.
Hp i v helped?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Start A Frozen Foods Business In Nigeria by jordanhaysbert: 6:44am On Jul 31, 2014
visit www.Nmhintl.com ...We are traders/exporters with direct poultry farms connections here in the United States.....We currently export to Ghana we can provide Frozen Foods (Meat) Chicken,Turkey and Beef....contact me at jordan.haysbert@nmhintl.com
Re: How Do I Start A Frozen Foods Business In Nigeria by ultrazone(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
nmn

1 Like

Re: How Do I Start A Frozen Foods Business In Nigeria by treasure07: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
CHEAPEST DATA PRICES EVER

PROMO!PROMO!!PROMO!!!
Are you tired of buying expensive data on your android devices all the time?then this is for you

MTN 1GB- N1200
MTN 2GB- N2300

ETISALAT 1GB-N1300
ETISALAT 2GB-N2500

Reach us 24/7 on 08108018884
'Teleola Kolawole
Thanks in anticipation of your patronage
Re: How Do I Start A Frozen Foods Business In Nigeria by Cargoed: 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Solar Freezer Available, No need for NEPA or Gen.
runs 24hrs per day 7day a week. You get the freezer, the high power solar panel and controller.
Price N170k
Warranty 1yr: Guarantee 3yrs: Working life 5yrs:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Start A Frozen Foods Business In Nigeria by bobotolen(m): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hello NL, Pls i need on your advice on this. Following the ban on the importation of frozen chicken and frozen foods, my partner and I are thinking of packaging our chicken the way its been packaged from imports. Please is there anyone who is vast in dis field and would advice? We would also like to know if its just to buy deep freezers or to have a cold room for this?
Re: How Do I Start A Frozen Foods Business In Nigeria by phum2y: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2016
COLD ROOM FOR SALE N400,000 only.
Re: How Do I Start A Frozen Foods Business In Nigeria by Scholastica010(f): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
It is a good business idea. However, we can partner with the arrangement below:
1. Are you unemployed?
2. Are you desirous of making extra income on part time basis?
3. Do you desire some measure of financial independence?
4. Do you reside in Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers or Abia State?
Then this is for you.
A poultry farm at Ikot Ekpene in Akwa Ibom requires the service of reliable persons to market its table-size broilers on part time basis.
If you are interested, please contact Reuben on
Re: How Do I Start A Frozen Foods Business In Nigeria by onyeomanono24(f): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
Is this offer still available?
phum2y:
COLD ROOM FOR SALE N400,000 only.
Re: How Do I Start A Frozen Foods Business In Nigeria by joeyreports: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2020
Simply, Just get a business plan and get your business started.... https://www.nigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/how-to-start-cold-room-frozen-food-business/

(1) (Reply)

First Bank, Gtbank, Others Among Top 500 Globally / Footwear Company In Nigeria / Lagos-ilorin Passenger Train Service Starts Friday October 28, 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.