Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Can One Of The Moderators Update The Nairaland Homepage? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can One Of The Moderators Update The Nairaland Homepage? (733 Views)

Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. / How To Make Nairaland's Homepage / Nairaland Featured On Yahoo Homepage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Of The Moderators Update The Nairaland Homepage? by RichyBlacK(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2008
[size=18pt]Can one of the moderators update the Nairaland homepage?[/size]
Re: Can One Of The Moderators Update The Nairaland Homepage? by AKO1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2008
You should be telling that to Seun, I think he's the only one that can do that.

And between, he just did, yesterday.
True talk sha, the updates are not as frequent as before. undecided
Re: Can One Of The Moderators Update The Nairaland Homepage? by mukina2: 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2008
@ Poster

i seriously think you should stop spamming the board with this topic, you already created one on this same board, you did another one today and you have posted it in other sections.

Spamming is against the rules of the forum.
Re: Can One Of The Moderators Update The Nairaland Homepage? by RichyBlacK(m): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2008
mukina2:

@ Poster

i seriously think you should stop spamming the board with this topic, you already created one on this same board, you did another one today and you have posted it in other sections.

Spamming is against the rules of the forum.

No problem, though this is not spam. And I noticed you've sent the others to the recycle bin. Fair enough.

But instead of focusing on my posts, why can't something be done about what I'm complaining about? Would I have started this thread if I didn't notice a problem?

Complaining about clearly observable problems on this site is the duty of every Nairalander and the moderators should listen to the complaints and take some action to address them instead of trying to make the complainant look bad.

I rest my case.
Re: Can One Of The Moderators Update The Nairaland Homepage? by mukina2: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2008
Someting will be done, you could have waited to see what happens first before posting it all over the forum.

Your complaint is good and well appreciated, but you didnt have to post it all over the forum.

Posting it on this Board was a good idea, because this is where complaints, tutorials and posts about the Forum and its members should be.
Re: Can One Of The Moderators Update The Nairaland Homepage? by Seun(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2008
Ok, I'm on it. Mukina2 sent me a list of suggested topics.
Re: Can One Of The Moderators Update The Nairaland Homepage? by yicob(m): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2008
Justice done!
Re: Can One Of The Moderators Update The Nairaland Homepage? by Seun(m): 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Moderators Only. / Arise / Latest Most Beautiful Estates In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.