Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Assassination Attempt On Buhari. The Suspects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assassination Attempt On Buhari. The Suspects (959 Views)

Troops Repelled Attempt On Mada, Rescues Women In Firigi - Defence HQ / Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu / Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assassination Attempt On Buhari. The Suspects by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2014
As election year draws near, so many things are expected to happen. Some may be positives while some may be negatives. Muhammadu Buhari yesterday was almost kill. The question on everybody lip is "who wants to kill Buhari? These are my assumptions
1. APC. Presidential hopeful and contenders like Atiku and Kwankwaso should be suspects. Kwankwaso,and Atiku are two desperate politicians from the north who sees MB as a threat to their ambitions. They are capable of doing something funny.
2. Boko haram, few days ago, some northern youths gave two weeks ultimatum for southerners living in north to leave, Killing buhari will give them reason to attack southerners and indigenous Christians in the north.
3. Buhari can also arranged someone to detonate some explosives near him in order to win people's sympathies and to Blackmail the current government . Remember few days ago he had a press released.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Buhari. The Suspects by lekkie073(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hypothesis upon hypothesis
Re: Assassination Attempt On Buhari. The Suspects by domack99(m): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
I absolutely agree with all your point but I think you need to add more like

4. People that wanted Jonathan to be in power by all means can act on their self fish interest without GEJ knowing.(Diezani, Asari, Tompolo, Akpabio, etc)
5. Military may be using this to destabilized the country so that their will be a reason to take over.
6. PDP trying to destabilized Northern Nigeria, just like what happen in 2011 where you have low turn out of voters and makes it easy to rig.

No body is innocent in this game call politics, every body that are expected to be involve in solving this problem have their hands dirty and are suspect. GEJ need to step up is game and face the challenges, I believe his not clueless but need to work on the speed of his action.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Buhari. The Suspects by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
domack99: I absolutely agree with all your point but I think you need to add more like

4. People that wanted Jonathan to be in power by all means can act on their self fish interest without GEJ knowing.(Diezani, Asari, Tompolo, Akpabio, etc)
5. Military may be using this to destabilized the country so that their will be a reason to take over.
6. PDP trying to destabilized Northern Nigeria, just like what happen in 2011 where you have low turn out of voters and makes it easy to rig.

No body is innocent in this game call politics, every body that are expecting to be involve in solving this problem have their hands dirty and are suspect. GEJ need to step up is game and face the challenges, I believe his not clueless as but need to work on the speed of his action.
Agreed
Re: Assassination Attempt On Buhari. The Suspects by egift(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Assassination Attempt On Buhari. The Suspects by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
The State security service should begin investigation into the attempted assassinations of GMB evry body is a suspect from BH,goatluck,PDP,military business moguls who want to supply arms when Nigeria goes down,to coup plotters
Re: Assassination Attempt On Buhari. The Suspects by Hangard: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=egift][/quote]
I can finally come to the conclusion that Jonathan is really disturbing you in your dreams.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Buhari. The Suspects by thunderrider: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
One thing is certain

those playing this game of chess definitely know themselves

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Assassination Attempt On Buhari. The Suspects by arewatech(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
4. JonaDumb.

5. Asari Donkeybo.

6. CANNABIS undecided

(1) (Reply)

We Spend N300bn Annually Importing Bitumen which We Have In Abundance! / Tan(transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria) Short Movie Script Competition. / Akwa Ibom To Loose Hug Oil Wells To Ijaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.