Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Cheap 4G LTE Internet Data Plans in Nigeria for Phones - 2019 [All Networks] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cheap 4G LTE Internet Data Plans in Nigeria for Phones - 2019 [All Networks] (760 Views)

10 Tips To Keep Your Phone Safe And Private / Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. / How Much Did You Buy Your First Phone And Sim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap 4G LTE Internet Data Plans in Nigeria for Phones - 2019 [All Networks] by Dclique(m): 11:55am On Jul 24, 2014
Looking for the cheapest internet data plans in Nigeria in 2019 for Glo, MTN, Airtel, 9mobile? Here you will get a list of the most affordable internet data plans for PC and mobile devices in Nigeria.

Cheap and reliable internet data plans is a necessity in Nigeria today as the number of internet users in Nigeria is rapidly increasing. There are several GSM network providers in Nigeria that offer affordable internet service to subscribers and these internet plans come in various package or data bundles.

The question which internet users in Nigeria frequently ask are;

Which is the best and cheapest internet data plan in Nigeria
what is the latest internet data promo on MTN, GLO, 9mobile, NTEL and Airtel
What is cheapest data plan on MTN, GLO, 9mobile, NTEL and Airtel

This post will be discussing this topic in depth.

Cheapest Data Plans on MTN, GLO, 9mobile, NTEL and Airtel

In this post, internet users in Nigeria will get a full list the most preferred and cheapest internet data in Nigeria and their price.

Best and Most Affordable Internet Data Plan on MTN

MTN Nigeria offers subscribers promos with data bonuses at a very affordable price. They are also many cheap data plans on MTN which you can subscribe to; Below are the best and cheapest data plans on MTN this month.

MTN Double Data Promo

MTN Double data gives MTN subscribers 2x the value of the data which they purchased. For instance, if you subscribe to a 5GB monthly data
plan on your MTN line, you will receive an extra free 5GB accumulating it to a 10GB monthly plan.

But unfortunately not all MTN subscribers are eligible for the 100% data recharge promo. But there is a trick to be eligible for MTN double data bonus;

How to be eligible for MTN Double Data bonus

Send PROMO to 131 via SMS. You will receive a message “thank you for your request for device bundle at naira 1/day”, reply with 1 and choose any MTN data plan to subscribe. To check your MTN Double Data data balance dial *131*4#.

MTN 2.5GB + 1GB for N2,000

This MTN data bundle is very popular and affordable. The MTN 2.5GB + 1GB for N2,000 data plan works perfectly on all mobile devices. To subscribe to this plan SMS 110 to 131.

MTN 4GB for N1000/1GB for N200

I also advise you consider subscribing to these new and affordable MTN data bundle listed below;

4GB for N1000, valid for 30 days
MTN 1GB for N200
MTN 250MB for N100.

Dial *131*65# to get started

The Best New and Cheapest Data Plan on Glo

Glo has one of the cheapest prepaid internet data plans in Nigeria. With their 4G LTE networks, Glo users can enjoy a fast and affordable internet data plan in Nigeria. Below are the best and cheapest data plans on Glo Nigeria this month.

Glo 1GB for 300 Naira

Glo data splash is the best and cheapest daily data plan in Nigeria for heavy data users. The Glo daily data splash plan offers 1GB for ₦300 and is valid for just a day.

Glo data splash 300 can be purchased by new and existing Glo Nigeria subscribers and it can also be auto-renewed, shared and can be gifted to family and friends. Another benefits of the the Glo data splash plan is subscribers can accumulate the data by subscribing multiple times. Glo data splash plan will also work perfectly on Modems and routers.

How to Activate Glo Data Splash Plan

To activate the Glo 1GB for 300 Naira plan, new and existing subscribers can dial *777# and follow the prompt.

See more cheap data plans in Nigeria
Re: Cheap 4G LTE Internet Data Plans in Nigeria for Phones - 2019 [All Networks] by Warlord3000(m): 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
See question...

Na because money dey itch me for Pocket and no place to spend it..

Mtschheeew
Re: Cheap 4G LTE Internet Data Plans in Nigeria for Phones - 2019 [All Networks] by Collinz2(m): 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Because i love games so much. Especially android games.
Re: Cheap 4G LTE Internet Data Plans in Nigeria for Phones - 2019 [All Networks] by bxcode(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
Op, exactly the same question i keep asking myself every now and then.undecided
Re: Cheap 4G LTE Internet Data Plans in Nigeria for Phones - 2019 [All Networks] by Fatdon(m): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
angry i dont have a phone so what next.
Re: Cheap 4G LTE Internet Data Plans in Nigeria for Phones - 2019 [All Networks] by Blackchampion(m): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Dclique: We all know that Nigerians are phone freaks, I think an average Nigerian can use about 10 different mobile phones within a quarter of a year or even more(if you add the ones we bought and borrowed grin). Seriously its crazy the way people change phones so I just decided to ask some of my friends this question” Why did you buy your phone” and the answers I got really made them stop to think about it. Some gave answers like;

1. Because it was currently trending.
2. Because it had some certain features that I liked.
3. Because it suited my budget
4. It just had a slick and stylish design which I liked.

5. BECAUSE I WAN BUY AM.
They are many more o but these are just the 4 most sensible replies undecided.

So why did you buy your phone…?
Re: Cheap 4G LTE Internet Data Plans in Nigeria for Phones - 2019 [All Networks] by iheanyi40(m): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2014
See rubbish thread

(1) (Reply)

MODS AND SUPER MODS PLEASE SEE MY COMPLAINT / How Do I Root My Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos2 / We Want You! ROM Developer By Doogee Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.