Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures (35212 Views)

A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. / Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) / Exciting Recipes With Indomie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by dieselengine3(m): 6:33am On Jul 27, 2014
Tomi,hmmmm....i know ur plan,u r looking for who will tell u to add red oil in indomie which u ve been longing for.....hear me now...,u need one bottle of red oil to prepare a delicious meal of indomie.....
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by idee91: 6:34am On Jul 27, 2014
I don't perboil my indomie....
1.First thing I do is to fry three spoons of G-oil
2. Add one mediium size tomato( sliced into 8 pieces), then fry for just 1 minute.
3. Then I add half of a medium size onion and a full spoon of ata gungun(perper). Fry for another one minute.
4. Add all of the indomie spices and keep stiring for like 30 seconds.
5. Add 25 cl of water and allow it to boil.
6. Drop the indomie in the boiling water completely( no breaking)
7. Then allow it boil for another 6 min.
And ur indomie should be served as he dey hot.
8. Fried or boiled eggs goes well if available.

5 Likes

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by disloman(m): 6:35am On Jul 27, 2014
Add noodle to d boiling water n add d seasoning.Allow it to cook 4 like 5mins n ready to eat.Shikena.
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by eddie1(m): 7:10am On Jul 27, 2014
mezebel: I prepare like dis!!! Am still seeking for more able noodles(p...nis) to garnish and design my plate

You aren't brought up properly and shouldn't be having access to the Internet just yet!

Back to the OP:

1. Prepare the noodles normally(extra pepper and sliced onions/garlic), then add curry leaves or scent leaves! You are done.

2. Prepare the noodles normally(extra pepper and sliced onions/garlic), then add butter or mayonnaise! You are done.

3. Fry with low heat Chopped carrots, spring onoins, sweet corn and sausage/cooked liver/cooked gizzard, add water then prepare the noodles normally(extra pepper) you are done.

4. Fry scrambled eggs with part of the noodles seasoning, add water then Prepare the noodles normally(extra pepper and sliced onions/garlic)

Sorry no pictures!

1 Like

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by mykemiley(f): 7:51am On Jul 27, 2014
Oga fryin tinz no gud 4 my health.
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by eddie1(m): 8:00am On Jul 27, 2014
mykemiley: Oga fryin tinz no gud 4 my health.

Sorry about ur health!
do 1 & 3

Do number 3 without frying, steam instead wink
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by 1stola: 8:04am On Jul 27, 2014
mezebel: I prepare like dis!!! Am still seeking for more able noodles(p...nis) to garnish and design my plate
MorĂ´n
This isn't funny o
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by horlabiyi(m): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2014
Subscribing
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by inze(m): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2014
There are so many different and interesting ways of preparing Indomie but i always find this method very tasty:

- Empty just the noodle in a boiling pot and per-boil

- Pour the per-boiled noodles in a sieve and add slice onion, pepper and the seasoning flavor to it (all inside the noodles on the sieve)

- Use a spoon to make the whole thing mix in the sieve

- Pour G.Oil in a fry-pan (enough to fry 2egg, depending on quantity of noodles) and allow to heat up.

- Pour the content of the sieve onto the fry pan and cover it for a little-while

- Use a spoon to turn the noodles always on its other side so all areas gets an even share of the fry

- Bring the fried noodles down when its brown or dried enough to your taste

It can be decorated with fried fish, chicken or what have you

1 Like

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2014
IfyAngela: Perboil your indomie then seive it, heatup veg oil in your frying pan add onions, lil tomatoes and pepper(neatly sliced), add lil curry(optional), let it fry and add the indomie.

P.s : don't add all the indomie spice if you are going to use curry. Enjoy
the guy that will marry you is lucky.
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Generalkorex(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2014
tomiobj: . I have never heard of fried noodles but I hope to try it
dats how mallam shuaib prepare it for customers here.
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by unmask: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2014
wasak: i don't eat noodles.
i don't eat spaghetti.
i don't eat macaroni.
i don't eat pasta.
i don't eat worm-like foods.
#teamrice and beans
unrepentant pako alert
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by tobymichael(m): 8:56am On Jul 27, 2014
Meshai tins on NL
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by unmask: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2014
- slice tomatoes, pepper, onions, carrot, spring onions, cucumber and cabbage then put in a bowl

- boil indomie with half the spice till it gets a little bit soft

- put vegetable oil in a frying pan on low heat

- put all the sliced vegetables in the frying pan

- stir intermittently till soft

-add the remaining spice and keep stirring

- add indomie into the sauce bit by bit makingvsure the indomie gets soft

- when done serve on a flat plate

- can be garnished with boiled egg (sliced), sausage (which should be fried in the sauce as well) or fried chicken

You can thank me later
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by tomiobj(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2014
Generalkorex:

So people actually buy indomie. Smh 4 nigerian laziness
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by tomiobj(m): 9:57am On Jul 27, 2014
Generalkorex:

So people actually buy cooked indomie. Smh for Nigerians tho. Laziness
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by tomiobj(m): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2014
kudoxs: . There are methods usually used when breaking egg inside boiling noodles. PS: breaking egg inside noodles isn't disgusting if done the proper way and people love it!
. Disgusting. Eating boiled eggs with indomie is acceptably disgusting. But breaking it inside d noodles is lipsrsealed
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by tomiobj(m): 10:03am On Jul 27, 2014
Ariyke: try it and am sure u will like it
. Ok. When boiling. Do I boil it halfway or totally
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 27, 2014
uihebom: the guy that will marry you is lucky.
lol tx
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 27, 2014
tomiobj: . Wow are you serious didn't know I could actually fry noodles. Anyways please upload pics when available
yeah you can, indomie is one versatile meal.

1 Like

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Generalkorex(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2014
tomiobj:

So people actually buy cooked indomie. Smh for Nigerians tho. Laziness
to you its lazines to me its nt. Na lasgidi hustling dey cause am.
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Chaoga: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2014
I Parboil my noodles with sliced onions and the seasonings that comes with it for about 3 to 5 minutes.
Then I cut some broccoli, carrots and cauliflower.
I either use salmon, smoked Turkey or prawns. If I'm using either of the first two, I chop them into cubes.
Then I start frying some diced onions in vegetable oil, I add my chopped vegetables and let it fry for about 5 minutes, the Maggi goes in, either salmon, smoked Turkey (chopped) or prawns goes in. I let them fry for about 5 more minutes, then add my Parboiled noodles, stir it and let them all fry together and that's my noodles done.

7 Likes

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Ariyke: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2014
tomiobj: . Ok. When boiling. Do I boil it halfway or totally
it shouldn't be to soft u let it boil to ur own perfection bt I prefer it not to soft cus I lower the stove so it cooks softly when av added all ingredient
U can add carrot and other vegetables if u want
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2014
Op must be a pure learner to saying breaking egg inside ur indomie is disgusting.

My best recipe is with the egg broken inside.
I do the normal cooking, then add a little oil before the water dries out, mind you I hate dry indomi so little water must remain for turning.
Then spice my egg and add to it. Don't turn, just use spoon to scatter so they don't stay together. The egg will fry with the oil and the outcome is awesome.

1 Like

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Jeanred(f): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2014
My recipe varies so I can't share cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Jovie: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2014
Chaoga: I Parboil my noodles with sliced onions and the seasonings that comes with it for about 3 to 5 minutes.
Then I cut some broccoli, carrots and cauliflower.
I either use salmon, smoked Turkey or prawns. If I'm using either of the first two, I chop them into cubes.
Then I start frying some diced onions in vegetable oil, I add my chopped vegetables and let it fry for about 5 minutes, the Maggi goes in, either salmon, smoked Turkey (chopped) or prawns goes in. I let them fry for about 5 more minutes, then add my Parboiled noodles, stir it and let them all fry together and that's my noodles done.

Your methods are intricately interesting smiley I think i should look into this
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by tomiobj(m): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2014
Ariyke: it shouldn't be to soft u let it boil to ur own perfection bt I prefer it not to soft cus I lower the stove so it cooks softly when av added all ingredient
U can add carrot and other vegetables if u want
. By soft I mean should it be as soft as it normally is when it's done using the boiling method
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Ariyke: 11:35am On Jul 27, 2014
tomiobj: . By soft I mean should it be as soft as it normally is when it's done using the boiling method
no
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Noelle01: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2014
Heat the oil, add ur onions, fry for a bit, then add ur diced fresh pepper, fry for a bit again, then add diced meat or crayfish or both. Add the amount of water u'll need to cook the indomie, put in d seasoning. (I don't put all in, tastes too salty to me) Cover your pot and let the whole thing boil, then add ur indomie.
C'est finis

1 Like

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by FOREXMARTS: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2014
I got many methods. Will list some of my favourites.

Method 1 for vegetable lovers. Get ur noodles soaked in warn water for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash gently to take off the starch.

Slice a full cucumber, red tomatoes, and pepper.

Now cook the noodles with little water adding the water tomatoes and the pepper progressively using 3/4 of the seasoning.

When its ready turn of stove, spread the cucumber over the noodles in the pot and cover it for 3 minutes then serve. The cucumber spread its flavour into the noodles.

The beauty of not putting all your ingredients at once but progressively especially vegetables is that the vegetables are not fully cooked and still leaves a mixture of tastes all at once when chewing like, half done, still raw, almost done and fresh.
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by FOREXMARTS: 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Method 2 for lovers of milk. Make your noodles the simple way as instructed on the pack. When it's ready pour it into a round ceramic plate like the soup plate and empty a tin of peak milk into it. The hot noodles makes the milk creamy.

Me love it and me invented it.
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by egopersonified(f): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
I always fry my eggs. And add onions, crayfish and pepper and the seasoning to the boiled indomie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Best Seasoning For Cooking Generally? / Hilarious Restaurant Name! / Likely Dishes Nigerians Will Make On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.