Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. (4596 Views)

Photo-Woman (30) Gives Birth To A Tortoise After Being Pregnant For 10 Months / Things You Miss About Life Before Marriage And Children / Woman Gives Birth After Being Pregnant For Just 3days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by snazzylove: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Personally anytime am preggy, especially when that bulge starts to shoot out, hmmm... I miss sleepin on my tommy a lot, cos datz my best sleeping position, and I miss my fitted dresses, and of course my figure 8 sad its often difficult to get it back.

For my hussy, I don't think he misses a lot, cos he keeps telling me that I look very $exy when am preggy (...and he doesn't let me rest wink) hmmm. I don't find it funny oo (somtimes). But it feels good to know that the spark is still there (even wen I dey form shakara, lol).

So mama's and papa's in the house come in and share your experience. Those things you couldn't voice out to ur spouse grin.

Let's have fun!

1 Like

Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by beeevan: 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
I miss my flat tummy during preggy and keep wondering if it will ever be the same. I can hardly wear my pants without leaving the zipper open. I miss my indomie noodles as it tastes like Izal in first trimester. My taste bud is the most worrying of them all. I miss good night sleep, stay awake for the most part of the night.

My spouse sees only the advantages,my body feels twice as soft and he gets to eat all that I couldn't. I hate meat for the most part of pregnancy, that leaves everything in the pot for his enjoyment alone.

Other of the advantages for my spouse, i can not mention cheesy. cool.

4 Likes

Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
beeevan: I miss my flat tummy and keep wondering if it will ever be the same. I can hardly wear my pants without leaving the zipper open. I miss my indomie noodles as it tastes like Izal in first trimester. My taste bud is the most worrying of them all. I miss good night sleep, stay awake for the most part of the night.

My spouse sees only the advantages,my body feels twice as soft and he gets to eat all that I couldn't. I hate meat for the most part of pregnancy, that leaves everything in the pot for his enjoyment alone.

Other of the advantages for my spouse, i can not mention cheesy. cool.
let me try, wider hole ....

1 Like

Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by Kanwulia: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
My FREEDOM! kiss

1 Like

Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by beeevan: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
lofty900: let me try, wider hole ....

You are too daft to dangle a pendulum,stick to the romance section because that's where you belong.

22 Likes

Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by snazzylove: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
beeevan:

You are too daft to dangle a pendulum,stick to the romance section because that's where you belong.

I tire oo. Who even invited the dumb a$$ mtcheeewww!

12 Likes

Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by beeevan: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
snazzylove:

I tire oo. Who even invited the dumb a$$ mtcheeewww!

I wonder...

7 Likes

Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by beeevan: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
Make normal people come comment jare.

4 Likes

Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by Otses(f): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
I miss sleeping on my tummy, eating the way I like, wearing heels, infact my normal body. Though my hussy said he likes the extra flesh cause I was too slim, funny.
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by abdulahi001: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
-
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:13am On Jul 25, 2014
I miss my favourite sleeping position.
I miss my shape..i always feel like a whale when I am pregnant.
I miss my comfort generally... (I never want to be pregnant again smiley)
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by luvly(f): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2014
I miss sleeping on my tummy and on my back,i only sleep on my side
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by Godmystrength: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2014
I missed sleeping on my tummy and on my back. I missed my size 8 dresses and my high heels. I also missed my favorite foods. The only things i felt like eating then was fried yam(not the once fried in my kitchen o) and also roasted plantain(Booli) though i still end up vomiting them. But now i am back to default settings
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by MaziOmenuko: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2014
abdulahi001: I miss love making with my wife 'cos she's always not feeling ok during night.

Babe once teased me that when we get married and she's pregnant, nothing for me! The thing nearly gave me sleepless night and I just feel like not getting married!

But I've since come to realize hormones may just make her more 'available'.
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2014
I miss my flat tummy. I didn't use hot water to press it well because I wasn't merciless with myself though my brother tried it made a difference compared to when I just gave birth but couldn't endure the hot water pressing on my tummy again so I had to stop. The only thing am stuck with is wearing a tummy girdle especially whenbi have to wear tight fitted tops .

every other outfits I can escape without people noticing wink

3 Likes

Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by imurboss: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
I miss sleeping on my tummy & on my back.I miss my sleep at nights & i miss not eating the foods & drinks i would have loved to take then grin(so many rules of don't eat this & that,don't drink this & that)..lol
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by freecharles(m): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
snazzylove: (...and he doesn't let me rest wink) hmmm. I don't find it funny oo (somtimes).

wise bad sharp dude....u shldnt find it funny nah grin
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
Almost every female misses her flat tommy. i will do whatever it takes to make it flat when my time comes. I heard Red wine is good for reduction of belly fat.

2 Likes

Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by beeevan: 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sophyrocks: Almost every female misses her flat tommy. i will do whatever it takes to make it flat when my time comes. I heard Red wine is good for reduction of belly fat.

You miss your flat tummy when preggy not after, mine is completely flat after birth. People without belly fat are likely to still spot a flat tummy after child birth. Then some few unlucky women will be stuck with loose skin, this you have to go under the knife to be rid of.

I forgot to mention that I only miss it during preggy, even my neighbor with 6 kids still spot it flat , they are multiples though.
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
beeevan:

You miss your flat tummy when preggy not after, mine is completely flat after birth. People without belly fat are likely to still spot a flat tummy after child birth. Then some few unlucky women will be stuck with loose skin, this you have to go under the knife to be rid of.

I forgot to mention that I only miss it during preggy, even my neighbor with 6 kids still spot it flat , they are multiples though.

You are fortunate. Some women are not. Ive seen a woman who had a tummy like she had twins. Her tummy simply refused to go down as at the last time i set my eyes on her. Wonder how she looks now. That loose skin is what i fear the most. Gosh. how streched out a tummy turns out determines how much loose skin you're gonna have. I naturally have a flat tummy regardless of how much i overfeed. My tummy must remain flat o. Hmm. I wanna look like Jlo.

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by beeevan: 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You are fortunate. Some women are not. Ive seen a woman who had a tummy like she had twins. Her tummy simply refused to go down as at the last time i set my eyes on her. Wonder how she looks now. That loose skin is what i fear the most. Gosh. how streched out a tummy turns out determines how much loose skin you're gonna have. I naturally have a flat tummy regardless of how much i overfeed. My tummy must remain flat o. Hmm. I wanna look like Jlo.

smiley smiley smiley smiley

It doesn't depend on how stretched out the tummy was,my last preggy was massive but went back completely when I delivered and no loose skin. It depends on the elasticity of your skin, mine obviously is very elastic, hopefully yours is too. Loose skin is really a heart breaker for any woman.
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by shizzleStar: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
lmao! Just watch all the ladies with tombo belle prior to pregnancy come and claim they miss their flat tommy grin grin Please tell us what else you miss outside your imaginery flat tommy gringrin
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
beeevan:

It doesn't depend on how stretched out the tummy was,my last preggy was massive but went back completely when I delivered and no loose skin. It depends on the elasticity of your skin, mine obviously is very elastic, hopefully yours is too. Loose skin is really a heart breaker for any woman.

Wow. was already scared o. I trust my tummy is elastic. smiley smiley smiley
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by beeevan: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
Another slowpoke on rampage undecided.

5 Likes

Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by shizzleStar: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You are fortunate. Some women are not. Ive seen a woman who had a tummy like she had twins. Her tummy simply refused to go down as at the last time i set my eyes on her. Wonder how she looks now. That loose skin is what i fear the most. Gosh. how streched out a tummy turns out determines how much loose skin you're gonna have. I naturally have a flat tummy regardless of how much i overfeed. My tummy must remain flat o. Hmm. I wanna look like Jlo. smileysmileysmiley
That being the case, fear not! there's every indication you'll get back to shape after birth, i'm impressed and smiling right now wink
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by beeevan: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Wow. was already scared o. I trust my tummy is elastic. smiley smiley smiley

Every woman is scared of pregnancy and it's effects at some point smiley.
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by shizzleStar: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
beeevan: Another slowpoke on rampage undecided.
you just called me a name even when my comment didn't refer to you, oh well ill take it n good faith
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by shizzleStar: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
beeevan you sounded hurt as thou you were guilty of my innocent comment, but like i said earlier, i'll pass on this one
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by beeevan: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sophyrocks endeavor to rub all the stretch marks preventing rub - able when preggy to keep stretch marks at bay smiley.
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by beeevan: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
shizzleStar: beeevan you sounded hurt as thou you were guilty of my innocent comment, but like i said earlier, i'll pass on this one

How can I be hurt? no am not guilty. Some comments makes one look stu*pid,that innocent comment of yours made you appear so. This is a serious thread for those talking pregnancies not a romance section caricature.

5 Likes

Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by beeevan: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
shizzleStar:
you just called me a name even when my comment didn't refer to you, oh well ill take it n good faith

Your joke was misplaced, every topic must not be treated with frivolity. If a topic is beyond you, isn't it wise to just read and learn?Remember you answered to the name by yourself, i didn't mention you , you claimed itundecided

5 Likes

Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
shizzleStar:
That being the case, fear not! there's every indication you'll get back to shape after birth, i'm impressed and smiling right now wink

I hope so.

Hmmmm. whats impressive about it? do you have a thing for flat tummies?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. / Find Out Yourself If Your Infant's Weight Is Normal / The Cost Of Getting Married To A Poor Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.