Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. (4589 Views)

Check Out This Adorable Four Generation Photoshoot / Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style / Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by mrlaw93(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2015
Twins are wonderful gift from God. These photos makes me love them more..

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by corisande: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2015
kiss Show us black twins

13 Likes

Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2015
Priceless! Kids are awesome, harmless, perfect & source of joy kiss kiss

I really can't wait .....

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by Hazardd(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Priceless! Kids are awesome, harmless, perfect & source of joy kiss kiss

I really can't wait .....
you can't wait, then what is holding you?undecided
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2015
Hazardd:

you can't wait, then what is holding you?undecided
Waiting on God grin
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by Hazardd(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Waiting on God grin
keep on waiting until you hit your menopauseundecided
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by saxwizard(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2015
corisande:
kiss Show us black twins
u spoke my mind

who gv dem dat pose? the photographer I guess
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2015
Hazardd:

keep on waiting until you hit your menopauseundecided
Sure, it's possible. There are cases to testify to that..I'm not complaining so don't take panadol for my headache.

6 Likes

Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by Dyt(f): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2015
I want
My next Insha Allah
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by FruityLass: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2015
I so much love twins kiss
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by mrlaw93(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2015
corisande:
kiss
Show us black twins
We only ve black ibeji.. No black twins
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by mrlaw93(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2015
Dyt:
I want
My next Insha Allah
I ve a lot in my blood stream.
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by mrlaw93(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2015
More photos..

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by Hazardd(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Sure, it's possible. There are cases to testify to that..I'm not complaining so don't take panadol for my headache.

yea because very soon you may start opening thread disturbing us and start looking for advice ..you know what i meanwink
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2015
Hazardd:

yea because very soon you may start opening thread disturbing us and start looking for advice ..you know what i meanwink
Dude, pls stop bothering your life. Like i said earlier, I'm not complaining. I'm so ready to wait on Him forever. If you ever see my thread asking for advice then you can complain. Besides, i won't even come to people like you for advice..... Anybody who doesn't believe God has the final say is not advice worthy #NoOffence

Even the doctors will always say " we treat but God heals"

11 Likes

Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by mrlaw93(m): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2015
Hazardd:

U mean this babe b4 ni.. grin
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by skyface00(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2015
Lolz seriously I don't know why u attacking her like dis grin grin she's not rushing or complaining na, noted we waiting for her thread lol ontill den let her be in peace pls

Hazardd:

Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by Yustash001(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2015
Twins are lovelywinkwink
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by Hazardd(m): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Dude, pls stop bothering your life. Like i said earlier, I'm not complaining. I'm so ready to wait on Him forever. If you ever see my thread asking for advice then you can complain. Besides, i won't even come to people like you for advice..... Anybody who doesn't believe God has the final say is not advice worthy #NoOffence

Even the doctors will always say " we treat but God heals"

you don't need to preach anything for me... What am saying is that you can't just keep your hand folded because you are waiting on God... you need to make a step, afterall their is a phrase that says "God help those who help themselves" and also the bible make us to understand that "from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force" so you need to grab that thing and stop waitingsmiley

since you don't know that am a pastorwink

afterall wetin concern me self lol
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by Hazardd(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2015
mrlaw93:
U mean this babe b4 ni.. grin
yea lol
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by Hazardd(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2015
skyface00:
Lolz seriously I don't know why u attacking her like dis grin grin she's not rushing or complaining na, noted we waiting for her thread lol ontill den let her be in peace pls

lol, she is the one attacking me well sha, am enjoying the attack
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by MrHighSea: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
D last pix z lyk d Sphinx
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by flyca: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hazardd:

Zzzzzz....
afterall wetin concern me self lol

Na wa for the way you are following this babe. If you like here, why not just tell her instead of trolling undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by Hazardd(m): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
flyca:

Na wa for the way you are following this babe. If you like here, why not just tell her instead of trolling undecided
what's this one one sayingundecided
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by Dannan: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
Thank JEHOVAH. Beautiful.
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by praxs(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
OK, here are the black angels

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by praxs(m): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
More

Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by sisisioge: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
Adorable!
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
Those little white kids looked like worms or something *god forgive me God forgive me god forgive me*
Why did they make them lie down in such awkward looking positions

I want triplets sha grin

4 Likes

Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by mrlaw93(m): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Those little white kids looked like worms or something *god forgive me God forgive me god forgive me*

I want triplets sha grin
U get badt mouth sha.. haba!

They re cute.. simple!
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I want triplets sha grin

Can give u triplets if u don't mind gyal
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
pinceprinz:

Can give u triplets if u don't mind gyal
Chai. Are u sure?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. / Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. / Help-how Do I Tell My Daughter That The Man She Calls Daddy Is Her Stepfather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.