Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Fidel Castro: Obama Is More Intelligent Than Mccain - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fidel Castro: Obama Is More Intelligent Than Mccain (1050 Views)

Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / Ariel Castro Commits Suicide In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidel Castro: Obama Is More Intelligent Than Mccain by RichyBlacK(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2008
Fidel Castro: Obama is more intelligent than McCain
Monday, October 13 2008 @ 07:00 AM AST
Contributed by: trevor

With the White House race in full gear, former Cuban President Fidel Castro, said it is a pure miracle the United States Democratic candidate for President, Barack Obama, has not suffered the same fate of civil rights activist Martin Luther King, assassinated in 1968.

"It is a pure miracle that the Democratic candidate has not suffered the fate of Martin Luther King, Malcolm X and others who harbored dreams of equality and justice in recent decades," the Cuban leader said in his newspaper column "Reflections."

In the article that discusses the elections to be conducted in the United States next month, Castro also claims that there is still "deep racism" in the U.S. and that "the minds of millions of whites have not reconciled with the idea that a black person with a wife and children could occupy the White House, which is ironically named: White, he said.

He said the Democratic Party could be getting into "the habit of looking at its opponent calmly and laughing at the predicament of a dialectical opponent that looks to nothingness," referring to Republican John McCain in typical poetic Castro style. He described McCain as "one of the worst students in his course (at [the military academy in] West Point," and "knew nothing of Mathematics, as he said himself, and is presumably even less would he understand complicated economics."

Using his skilful handling of sarcasm, Castro said that "what McCain in abundance is years (72), and his health is not at all sure."

Castro warned that "without doubt, he [Obama] is more than his opponent in intelligence and serenity."

Sparing nothing the leader of the Cuban Revolution said, "If something were to happen healthwise to the Republican candidate, if elected, [he will be replaced by] the rifle lady, an inexperienced former governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin, president of the United States."

The former President then distributed slaps equally to both candidates saying that the candidates "are trying to persuade confused voters (, ) without the slightest intention of [effecting] real change in what they consider the most perfect economic system that the world has ever known."

Regarding the current financial crisis, Castro believes that the rescue measures taken by the Bush administration, "will bring more inflation, further devaluation of local currencies, most painful loss of markets, lower prices for export goods, and more inequalities."

Castro predicted that "when the functioning of banks returns to normal, the imperialists would return to private business, as they did in a few other countries in this hemisphere."

He concluded: "The people always pay the bill."
Re: Fidel Castro: Obama Is More Intelligent Than Mccain by RSA(m): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2008
Obama will never be the president of america,america is not yet ready.Lets face it Americans(whites) are too racist to be led by a blackman even if you have a little drop of white blood in you.Thats the reality.so people stop dreaming.
Re: Fidel Castro: Obama Is More Intelligent Than Mccain by RichyBlacK(m): 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2008
RSA:

Obama will never be the president of america,america is not yet ready.Lets face it Americans(whites) are too racist to be led by a blackman even if you have a little drop of white blood in UThats the reality.so people stop dreaming.

Aight. So, have you thought of what you'll say/do if Obama becomes the next US president?
Re: Fidel Castro: Obama Is More Intelligent Than Mccain by RSA(m): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Aight. So, have you thought of what you'll say/do if Obama becomes the next US president?

Yeh,I will feed on coackroaches for the next 4 years and run naked in the busy streets of Joburg during peak hours for the next 4 years.On the serious note,we all wish that he become a president but that wont happen,imagine being black and having a name like Hussein?It wont happen.
I like Barack Husein Obama but Americans will never accept him.
Re: Fidel Castro: Obama Is More Intelligent Than Mccain by RichyBlacK(m): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2008
RSA:

Yeh,I will feed on coackroaches for the next 4 years and run naked in the busy streets of Joburg during peak hours for the next 4 years.On the serious note,we all wish that he become a president but that wont happen,imagine being black and having a name like Hussein?It wont happen.
I like Barack Husein Obama but Americans will never accept him.

I feel your concern regarding the racists in America (not all Americans are racists), but I don't see McCain winning. Bush barely won in 2004 - it came down to a single state, Ohio. This time around, people have seen the callousness of the Republicans and many regret voting for Bush.

Barring any cataclysmic events or his demise, Obama will crush McCain!
Re: Fidel Castro: Obama Is More Intelligent Than Mccain by dayokanu(m): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2008
Obama is leading in all the key states probably except Texas.

Check poll results for California, Florida, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio dont even Bother about Illinois
Re: Fidel Castro: Obama Is More Intelligent Than Mccain by lucabrasi(m): 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2008
obama has started a movement and the issues have gone past just race/colour(though i agree its an issue albeit not a major,major one)
also obama is winning so get ready to run naked and eat roaches for the next 8 years n not 4 as for fidel castro in as much as i agree with him and love him i think he s more of having a dig at the republicans than actually/seriously endorsing obama
thank GOD he s still alive

(1) (Reply)

The Terrorist On World Trade Centre! (1+1) / Deportation Farce / South African Air Force Recruits: Impressive Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.