Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast (39380 Views)

President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash / NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) / Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by fydence: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Its funny that therez so much publicity about 1 missed target, and little is said about at least 82 dead but 'less important' Nigerians... Some are more equal in this animal farm afterall

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by roxell120(m): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Enity:

What are you driving at? Your point is lost , kindly redirect your thought aright. Thank you.
if u didnt get his point then ur brain needs a dose of wisdom tutorial to fall in line

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by apolonius(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
jjcbuthot:

The question is, who is investigating who?

How will you get any meaningful result from the investigation when the perpetrator of evil is the one appointing investigators?

We have no clue about the people behind boko haram because the boko backers and financiers are the ones controlling security agencies.

I was just being sarcastic. Our president does not get the demands of leadership and he is doing very badly with all the resources,assets and authority he has.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
omenka: Instead of calling Buhari, call your boys to order!! angry
mtcheeew if Buhari dies that will be an added blessing to this nation.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by deolu2000(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
sabinaa: The evil men do live with them. Concerning the APC leader this is just propaganda jare. Nigerians know the truth and who are the boko haram sponsors. May the souls of the innocent people who lost their lives in the blast rest in peace.
an attepmt was made on his life and several people lost their lifes,which he was only lucky to have escaped,and all you could think of was to politise your opinon. #SMH for your reasoning bro.
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by JEITO: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
What a large heart.

President Jonathan, doing what no other Nigerian leader will dare do: reaching out to his opposite number despite their differences. This is what maturity in politics is.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by asadike(f): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
me sef,i wan cal buhari. 'helo buhari,ow u dey? I heard abt d bomb blast,u no die?y u no die? Gej wuld av resignd on d news of ur death. Wound nko, u no wound? Oga u strong o. Who u dey suspect? Mili boys abi na boko boys? Ok as dem no get u abeg try repent make we c wether nija go beta smal. Ok my crdt don dey kpeme,i go cal u later.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by Rostel2: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
I'm beginning to like Jonathan I don't think he's as bad as painted by some maniacs.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by kokoA(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
It took him 100 days to "summon" parents who lost their kids to commiserate with them but less than 24hrs to issue a statement and place a call to a major opposition leader.. Maybe just to look like a good sportsman in the eyes of the electorates.. Trust nigerians; they will swallow this gimmick hook, line and sinker.. Smh.. ***in Brain's voice** are you guys pondering what I'm pondering?..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=tsolz84][/quote]
Why edit my post?
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
DankemzI: What was Buhari doing behind the Islamic leader? Must he travel behind the man? This thing na set up. Ubok Abasi
I will reserve my comments until someone informs this uninformed fellow.
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by searay(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nosyke: ..
you have made it
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by Itoroetti(m): 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
Emessy: GOAT

ram
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by jmaine: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
hazekctravels:
Ur stupiidity is quite alarming. ..

You are in the know . . .kudos grin
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by suwailad(f): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lenzz: Pictures? undecided
This is why I always blame Mr. President's handlers as been lame, incompetent nd out of their depths.

So Jonathan calls GMB. That's a big deal. Release pictures of the President holding that landline phone, displaying all d emotions of sympathy nd support to d General. Sit back and watch d President's badly needed approval ratings soar, as he will be seen as a true leader who rose above party lines to reach out to number 1 face of opposition in his lowest times. That's maturity. Perception is evrything in ds game

In d act of political scheming nd media spin, you seize every opportunity that comes your way. Shame to Mr President's handlers for not seizing this one

you just describing what can happen in Scandals, that olivia pope and president grant, but naija is a jungle, we dont reason like americans.
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by MIMU(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
incompetent president 14m$ bt yet u dey kill nigerians
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by zurine(f): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
hmm
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by MadCow1: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Is there independent proof that Buhari was indeed inside that car or convoy at the time it got hit, or are we just taking Buhari's words for it that he was attacked?

This could have been staged you know. So Buhari agrees for them to target car X in the convoy. Buhari would be in a hotel in Kaduna lounging and chilling. Boom, an empty bulletproof car gets blown up to smithereens, The Shiek of the Nigerian Northern Muslim world looks like a victim, winning his supporter of APC party some new sympathisers ahead of 2015. PDP popularity sinks further.

Or........ Maybe BOKO HARAM is just a bunch of genuine lunatic Islamic fundamentalist group who just delight in killing people and upsetting the government like the Taliban in Afghanistan who have no sides but themselves acting independent of any political influence. Because I will never agree that BOKO haram is PDP weapon. Why would a government fight against itself?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by jbaby265(f): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
another means of jona getting d 1billion loan..smart presido..i hail oo..no worry u must get dat cash sad cool
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by Pain(m): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
egift: Is he calling to confirm his boys missed their target?

Now Jonathan can get his $1,000,000,000 loan and more. Mission Accomplished!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by MIMU(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
Chaiiii thr is GOD O
Oga jona knw dat bayelsa is small pplace this is too open
man in lagos will turn u ddown next time u go target TINUBU
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by fckmn24seg(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
DankemzI: What was Buhari doing behind the Islamic leader? Must he travel behind the man? This thing na set up. Ubok Abasi

Guy, try to listen to news, don't wait for dem say. The bombing dat almost claimed the Islamic leader was in the morning towards noon after he delivered lecture
While the one that affected General Buhari was in the evening. Cheers
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by MrT2011(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
ednut1: GEJ: buhari u alive sorry safe
GMB: am ok, ur boys almost got me
GEJ: next time i wil use asari boys lipsrsealed

grin cheesy grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by akanbiaa(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
[size=14pt]The elite will rule forever if you the not so elite and masses continue to blindly insult each other over what you know very little about and what will not guaranty the future of your unborn children, if these attitude of hate continues then you have signed to be slaves for life and your children will serve the children of the elites but if you can put aside tribalism and religion and see things logically then you shall be saved. You have the numerical advantage, the elite are always united behind closed doors that I know.[/size]
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by dejavski(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
grin

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by mezebel(f): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
My question is, y is buhari calling it assassination attempt instead of the normal boko haram act? That means he knws his boys (boko haram),we better use our brain in some certain judgment..

GEJ till 2019. This APC coward can never tarnish ur good image.
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
omenka: Instead of calling Buhari, call your boys to order!! angry
You have definitely lost all sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by peleson: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
asadike: me sef,i wan cal buhari. 'helo buhari,ow u dey? I heard abt d bomb blast,u no die?y u no die? Gej wuld av resignd on d news of ur death. Wound nko, u no wound? Oga u strong o. Who u dey suspect? Mili boys abi na boko boys? Ok as dem no get u abeg try repent make we c wether nija go beta smal. Ok my crdt don dey kpeme,i go cal u later.
Kai naija angry grin cheesy grin
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by mezebel(f): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
akanbiaa: [size=14pt]The elite will rule forever if you the not so elite and masses continue to blindly insult each other over what you know very little about and what will not guaranty the future of your unborn children, if these attitude of hate continues then you have signed to be slaves for life and your children will serve the children of the elites but if you can put aside tribalism and religion and see things logically then you shall be saved. You have the numerical advantage, the elite are always united behind closed doors that I know.[/size]
I love ur thortology,well rubishly designed.
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by aviazuva: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
bomb destroyed his car but nothing happened to him? Baba don bath. A man has to be a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja / Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja / Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.