Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast (39377 Views)

President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash / NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) / Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by Alideen14(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
ekiticoach: I am a Muslim and sometimes I am so
ashamed of being a Muslim.
Muslims are not happy
They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that
is not Islamic!
And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE
HAPPY IN!!
And they want to change the countries
they're happy in, to be like the countries
they came from where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that !
Jeff Foxworthy on Muslims:
1. If you refine heroin for a living, but you
have a moral objection to liquor...
You are a Muslim
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and
$5,000 rocket launcher, but you
can't afford shoes...
You are a Muslim
3. If you have more wives than teeth...
You are a Muslim
4. If you think vests come in two styles:
bullet-proof and suicide...
You are a Muslim
5. If you can't think of anyone you haven't
declared Jihad against...
You are a Muslim
6. If you consider television dangerous,
but routinely carry
explosives in your clothing...
You are a Muslim
7. If you were amazed to discover that cell
phones have uses other
than setting off roadside bombs...
You are a Muslim
8. If you have nothing against women and
think every man should own at least four...
You are a Muslim
9. If you find this offensive or racist and
don't forward it...
You are a Muslim!!
--------------------
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No
Problem
Confusians living with Baha'is = No
Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No
Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No
Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No
Problem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG
PROBLEM..
. No you are not a muslim, for if you are a well learned muslim you won't say you are "ashamed". #PEACE

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by barnaby04(m): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
GEJ made a fool of himself days back when he unleashed his attack dog on Buhari after the well respected former Head of State made his views known about how GEJ and co was grinding the nation to a halt through all these indiscriminate impeachments here and there!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by lagcity(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Jona! Jona! Jona! How many times wey I call u? Simple assasination, u no fit pass. Chai! u don enta soup for dis one. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by IYANGBALI: 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hmmmmmmm na wa o,so dis 2 fifu get each other,s number so tey dem dey talk and laugh on the fone,some fifu dey here dey fight because of dem,some fifu are mumu walahi
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by LordCenturion(m): 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
sabinaa: The evil men do live with them. Concerning the APC leader this is just propaganda jare. Nigerians know the truth and who are the boko haram sponsors. May the souls of the innocent people who lost their lives in the blast rest in peace.

Nah u catch Ebola abi nah Ebola catch u?,u no well at all,u sick from head to toe

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
How is it an assasination attempt on buhari?
What about those that died and the ones that have been dieing all this while from bomb explosions- were they also assasinated?

Honestly, it just doesn't make any sense to me.
Its as if this is the first time a bomb is going off in this country and it was targeted on buhari?

An assasination attempt that spared buhari and killed so many people sounds so dumb to me.

My opinion.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
omenka: Instead of calling Buhari, call your boys to order!! angry

If the FG wants to assasinate buhari and co, they will do it without missing their target.
State sponsored killings are always on point ask ibb, abacha and obj if in doubt and if u still don't believe them then u can ask dele giwa, kudirat abiola, funsho williams, harry marshal, bola ige, dikibo and co for proofs.
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by manfred10(m): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
hazekctravels:
Ur stupiidity is quite alarming. ..

Ur brains have gone on leave.I 'm not even sure u have ever used them
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by declaro(m): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
JaaizTech: Thought I should Share:

The Menace Called Boko Haram (BH) –
Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo WARNING: THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS
DAMAGING TRUTH ABOUT THE PRESIDENCY, CAN, BH AND THE RELATIONSHIP THAT EXIST BETWEEN THEM.
If there is anything I have learnt in my short stint on earth as a Nigerian, it is how to solve problems because there are just too many and
solving them means survival. If there is one unique way of doing it that I have discovered, it is identifying the source and cutting the
supply off. The spate at which BH has been unleashing its menace on innocent harmless Nigerians got me so frustrated and concerned
as well, the freedom with which they carry out their raving attacks that last for hours without being checked is gradually pushing me
out of the realm of sanity, and I can imagine things getting worst if something is not done. I began to ask questions, searching through the
pages of Nigerian history to see if the past has
faced a similar, and if it has, maybe it can help solve the problems of the present and prevent this cancerous phenomenon from
stemming into the future. History gave me a lead when I came across the word “Mai-Tatsine” (The one who damns); here is a link
to the truth about the sect CLICK HERE. I dug deeper, hoping to find the root of the matter,hoping the source will still be in control and in
a position to stop the menace, but what Ifound was heavier and revealing, the truth has been in the open all along. Don’t be
surprised, the source of BH that I found is one that you’ll least expect, it’s the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), perhaps it is
nemesis of CAN’s role that is catching up with the church. THE ORIGIN Mai Tatsine is perhaps the older version of BH led by Muhammad
Marwa, a movement that began its reign of terror in Kano and other parts of Northern Nigeria in the late 50’s. Like BH, the ideology
of “western education is a sin and technological advances are a pollution of the sanity and culture of the Nigeria state”. Stuffs
like radio, wristwatches, television etc were regarded as “haram” in those years probably because they were the definition of technology
or perhaps western influence in the 50’s. Over 8000 lives were lost in battles between the sect and the Nigerian state between 1960 and
1984. THE SOURCE I know a lot of people will find it hard to believe this, but I have listened to it myself although the lecture was
delivered in Hausa language and if the records are correct, Professor Dauda Ojobi, is a former secretary of Northern Christian
Association of Nigeria (CAN), a retired Professor in Benue State University faculty of Law, the 3rd Reverend Father from northern
Nigeria, after Paul Gindiri, and Ganaka.He is the first Nigerian overseer of Baptist Church in Kaduna, and One time commissionerof Justice in Bauchi State. “Marwa Maitatsine, was a Christian until his death. Back in 1954,there were series of meetings by the highest
body of Christian association in the northern Nigeria, in Jos, which I happened to be the secretary, taking the minutes of that meeting
(then, I was an undergraduate student of Christian Theology). Part of the resolve of that meeting was, to sponsor some people among
‘us’ to go to Arab countries as new Muslim converts, and learn Arabic and Islam. Their mission is to come back to Nigeria as Muslims
clerics, use their Islamic knowledge to preach violence, distort original Islamic teachings and if possible cause a riot in the North that will
make northern Nigeria a history. Five people were nominated for the job, and sent to Sudan to start their mission. Three of them
refused to come back and execute their plan, but spent the rest of their lives in Sudan as true Muslims. The remaining two; Muhammad
Marwa and Birema came back, Marwa was sent to Kano, and Birema was sent to Niamey Niger Republic.” Prof. Ojobi also made this
submission in the “Anya Goru Panel” set up by Shehu Shagari, to investigate the crisis then, but when Shagari saw the report, he ordered
that the white paper should not be issued because it may result to more crises. Prof. Dauda is still alive, Shagari is still alive andthe leadership of CAN is very aware of this fact and had never denied it. My assumptionat first was that the extermination programme
of CAN went out of control because their mules became too powerful and broke the leach, I
probably might be wrong because even in
recent history, a relationship still exists
between CAN and the new breed of Mai Tatsine
called Boko Haram in the flesh, blood and
bone of Prof. Jerry Gana, a chieftain of CAN.
This new chaotic Order was initiated by
Muhammad Yussuf, and before his extra-
judicial killing by the police, he was bailed
from custody every time he was arrested for
extremist activities that posed a threat to
national security by Prof. Jerry Gana, and
this happened severally. I have the feeling
Yussuf was killed because he started saying
things he wasn’t supposed to say so they had
to shut him up. Rumour had it that the last
call on the phone recovered from him was to
his affiliate and CAN Chieftain Jerry Gana,
more like a quick call to the boss for a rescue
operation when the cops came calling. Yussuf’s
killing sparkled the venom we have now in BH,
a bitter sect, hell bent on avenging their
leader and DE-westernizing Northern Nigeria
(at least for now). Perhaps I am no longer
surprised that certain groups are accusing GEJ
of being the one fending BH, he’s still
patronizing Jerry Gana the supposed prime
suspect according to this my discovery,
probably I am not the only one aware of it,
and I believe a lot more people should be
made aware of it so we can know where to
face and who to ask for the way on the road
that leads to finding BH, and eliminating it
from the root. A more recent activities still
points in the direction of the President GEJ. A
letter supposedly sent to Premium Times and
other media houses by wendellsimlin@y
ahoo.com was traced to his special adviser
Reno Omokri on 26th Feb. 2014. The phony
document was created by Reno on behalf of
GEJ with the sole aim of implicating the
suspended CBN governor, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
for complicity in the recent activities of the
insurgent but was burlesqued by his own digital
signature on the document. According to
Premium Times “The document’s digital
signature shared a 100 percent resemblance
with that of others PREMIUM TIMES had
received from Mr. Omokri in the past. The
document was created by Mr. Omokri or
someone else who used his Hewlett Packard
computer at 10:01 on Wednesday. Sixteen
minutes after it was created, the document
was printed and revised once before it was
sent out at 11:54 using the Wendell Simlin’s
email address. The email was sent out using
the Nigerian government’s official internet
service provider, Galaxy Backbone, from
Abuja, Feyi Fawehimi who first investigated
the mail told PREMIUM TIMES.” Why are we
still looking for the source? With this action
alone, it is a clear that the President
Goodluck Jonathan-led administration would
rather reap politically from the violence than
end it, no wonder he responded rudely to the
complaint of Borno governor about the
lackluster approach of the military in Borno
State with this sloppy statement at the media
chat. “If we pullout the military from Borno
state, let us see if he (governor of Borno
state) will be able to stay in the government
house,” Reno Omokri should be arrested
immediately; it is evident that he knows
something about BH because if in his attempt
to implicate SLS, he decided to share details
about BH coordinated activities, he definitely
knows something or someone in BH and should
be charge for complicity, treason and for the
mass murders that occurred in the last few
days, at least those were covered in the
document he created from his laptop. The
senate should not continue to sit and sleep but
act in the best interest of Nigeria. ... The hand writings are on the wall and they are in capital letters, I hope they point
us in the direction of how to end the menace
of BH. Now we know the truth, I hope we will
allow it to set us free. The aim of this outcry is
to stop # JosMassacre # YobeMassacre
# BornoMassacre # AdamawaMassacre and to
demand from them # WhereIsOurMoney. Here’s
Document Reno Mockery’s Lies I am Abidemi
Babaolowo Oderinlo iThink, iWrite and
iActOnIt"

[size=28pt]May I ask you who is responsible for what is happening in Gaza, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, Lebanon, Kenya, Somalia, I think that is also CAN and GEJ sponsor. Anyway what you have is facts but not evidence. I hate it when people start directing this BH issue to Buhari, GEJ, OBJ etc. BH issue is national problem not for any region or religion or parties, do you think that good number of Nigerians in other states are happy that BH is killing people in the North. I don't want to start disputing the write up you have because that will not bring peace and unity of Nigeria that we are seeking.[/size]
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by adekayo1234(m): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
LastProphet:

ONLY A COMPLETE FOOOL WILL MAKE THAT STATEMENT. THANK GOD WE LIVE IN A COUNTRY WITHOUT A SINGLE SENS OF HISTORY OTHERWISE YOU WOULD HAVE REMEMBERED (OR YOUR FATHER WHO IS OLDER WOULD HAVE LECTURED YOU) THAT NO SINGLE PERSON, I REPEAT, NO SINGLE PERSON, CIVILIAN OR MILITARY LOST HIS LIFE WHEN IBB TOOK OVER FROM BUHARI, DO YOU KNOW WHY? I WONT TELL U YOU BECAUSE I KNOW ABOUT THE HOPELESS 40-MEMBER LAPTOP PDP LAPTOP SQUAD DIRECTLY CONTROLLED BY EKWEREMADU. SO YOU DONT DESERVE THE FACTS. BUT JUST TO DROP A LAST LINE, BUHARI GOT WIND OF IBB'S PLAN MANY HOURS BEFORE HE EVEN SMELT DODAN BARRACKS. SO GO BACK TO PDP AND ASK THEM WHY BUHARI LEFT THE GATE OPEN AND ASKED ALL SECURITY TO LEAVE. GO AND ASK YOU MOROON. I WILL CALL YOUR FATHER A BASTARD IF U REFUSE TO COME BACK WITH A VERIFIABLE COUNTER TO MY NARRATION
wow! I didn't know someone will take it this personal o. If I offended you with my post, then I apologise! But for you bringing my dad into something like this is totally uncalled for as if it is not thesame Buhari that heated up the politick leading to the death of innocent corpers in the north, thesame Buhari that vowed to make Jonathan's Administration a living hell.......
Look here Mr Man, Am not a fan of Jonathan neither am i a fan of Buhari but We all know what a politician can do just to gain cheap popularity. I will leave it at that and let your conscience judge you since you call yourself "lastprophet"

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by manfred10(m): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
hazekctravels:
Ur stupiidity is quite alarming. ..

Ur brains must be on leave sat is if u ever used them
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by adedayourt(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
And the converstion went like this

Jona: Buhari ar u stil alive (surprised)
Buhari: Yes gudluk I am, u must be disaffointed ur bomber missed

Jona: hmmmmm, I should av asked shekau do it personally....
Buhari: ur senses sudab told u dat, but I fromise u ll hear prom me soon

Jona: U wnt survive d next attempt
Buhari: if u around to flan d next attempt

Jona: Ure a bastard Buh... (Buhari bangs d phone)
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by JEITO: 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
LastProphet:

ONLY A COMPLETE FOOOL WILL MAKE THAT STATEMENT. THANK GOD WE LIVE IN A COUNTRY WITHOUT A SINGLE SENS OF HISTORY OTHERWISE YOU WOULD HAVE REMEMBERED (OR YOUR FATHER WHO IS OLDER WOULD HAVE LECTURED YOU) THAT NO SINGLE PERSON, I REPEAT, NO SINGLE PERSON, CIVILIAN OR MILITARY LOST HIS LIFE WHEN IBB TOOK OVER FROM BUHARI, DO YOU KNOW WHY? I WONT TELL U YOU BECAUSE I KNOW ABOUT THE HOPELESS 40-MEMBER LAPTOP PDP LAPTOP SQUAD DIRECTLY CONTROLLED BY EKWEREMADU. SO YOU DONT DESERVE THE FACTS. BUT JUST TO DROP A LAST LINE, BUHARI GOT WIND OF IBB'S PLAN MANY HOURS BEFORE HE EVEN SMELT DODAN BARRACKS. SO GO BACK TO PDP AND ASK THEM WHY BUHARI LEFT THE GATE OPEN AND ASKED ALL SECURITY TO LEAVE. GO AND ASK YOU MOROON. I WILL CALL YOUR FATHER A BASTARD IF U REFUSE TO COME BACK WITH A VERIFIABLE COUNTER TO MY NARRATION

Historian! I am sure u also know that Buhari overthrew a legitimate civilian govt under shehu shagari. Claiming the govt was corrupt beyond redemption.
During whose tenure, civil right was violated like no man's business. A man that ordered the public humilation of civil servants that came late to work for whatever reason. A man that ordered his soldiers to whip people at bus station that were not on queue. Imagine grey-haired men being frog jumped by soldiers for no cogent reason- what a blatant abuse of power.

A man under whose administration, journalists were constantly been harassed and couldn't publish any story against the govt. A man who ordered his opponents, to be jailed without trial.

A man that banned workers freedom of expression, by criminalising/ banning strike and all forms of protest.

A man that founded a secret police to fish out opposers and eliminate his political enemies.
A man who of the 20 administrators in his govt, only 5 were southerners. Both he and his no2 man were both northerners and muslims for the first time in Nigeria's history.

A man dat suspended the constitution, dissolve all political parties/ place a ban on any political gathering, and even went as far as freezing their accounts.

A man that downsize the civil service, leading to massive unemployment and also reduce the length of the annual leave for those that remained.

A man that initiated the mass deportation of foreigners and imposed a levy on Nigerians travelling abroad.
A man that had very little knowledge about economy and whose policies which included a ban on importation, led to huge loss of jobs and closure of business.

His administration, had one of the highest unemployment rate.

The only positves from his administration, is dat he was able to supress corruption using military force of cos. Also, by refusing to devalue the naira, the inflation rate was greatly reduced. But this didn't change the level of unemployment in the country. Instead, his decision to change the colour of our currency, rendered the billions of naira in circulation, useless.

Even sanusi lamido sanusi, faulted Buhari's approach to the economy claiming that it lacked sound economic theory and background. What do you expect when his minister of finance wasn't even an economist? He just followed whatever the oga at the top says.

We can go on talking about this rare gem from Daura. Truth be told, except the buhari of the 1980s have evolved into something better than the military dictator that he was, I don't expect anything better from him as president now; especially with the level of water that have passed under the bridge since then.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by nagoma(m): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
adekayo1234: Buhari that vowed to make Jonathan's Administration a living hell.......

When and where did he make that vow?

If you can't answer this question , you are a demonic liar and a hypocrite , just like the rest of them.
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by supereasy(m): 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=DankemzI]What was Buhari doing behind the Islamic leader? Must he travel behind the man? This thing na set up. Ubok Abasi [/quote. Ur account shld be terminated, U have no bit of senses in U Man, u shld be Banned frm the internet]
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by Festuskd(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nosyke: This whole insecurity is now getting quite scary. If those that we 'thought are protected ' are this vulnerable, what hope do we have as ordinary citizens.

I am not interested in the politics nor calls, accusations and counter accusations. I am interested in getting this monster ( terrorism) curbed.

All the numerous arrests that have been made, does it mean we still don't have a clue as to the financiers/ supporters of this terror.

In any case, GEJ exhibited a very high level of maturity by reaching out to GMB despite the 'seeming' differences they have. I doff my face cap...

Finally, how did we descend to this level where taking human lives even our own now seems to be a normal thing.

y d bomb no kill dat buhari self.?
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
omenka: Instead of calling Buhari, call your boys to order!! angry
u and mr ibu i no knw who get SENSE pass, ibu i fink, Clueless mumu if U dnt av Anytin reasonable to say then go to bed
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by supereasy(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=DankemzI]What was Buhari doing behind the Islamic leader? Must he travel behind the man? This thing na set up. Ubok Abasi [/quote. ::::::Ur account shld be terminated, U have no bit of senses in U Man, u shld be Banned frm the internet]
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by Akiika: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
sabinaa: The evil men do live with them. Concerning the APC leader this is just propaganda jare. Nigerians know the truth and who are the boko haram sponsors. May the souls of the innocent people who lost their lives in the blast rest in peace.

Really?? did you give this any thought before typing? this brain melting disease is pervasive in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by kaycalypse: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
Registration for the GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH (11) #GUStheMission HERE: http:///Fwpb2kusau {@GulderNG}
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by hakanai(m): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
nagoma:

Can't you read? Buhari was not in the same location with Dahiru Bauchi. Although he could be if he chose to.

The sheik was on Alkali road at about 1.00pm when the first bomb blast happened. The second bomb at Kawo where Buhari was on the road at Kawo some 3km away and at 2.30pm when the second blast occurred.

^^^ You dey mind am the guy is strongly a blinded hater/bigot!!! Its what motivates some folks here to chat. Anything that will fuse the situation together and cause enmity. More over what is wrong if both choose to move together. Na crime After all GEJ they pose for CAN presido Gbedu all the time.They all have person life jare and are entitle to it when they feel like.Abi he expects him to cruise with gurumaraj?
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by odudueffiom(m): 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
;Dhahaha.....naija!!!....dis 1 na nigerian film tricks....boko if una kill Oga (buhari) we una go get salary 4 dis month? ;Dhahaha.....naija!!!....dis 1 na nigerian film tricks....boko if una kill Oga (buhari) we una go get salary 4 dis month?
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by IYANGBALI: 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
Alideen14: . No you are not a muslim, for if you are a well learned muslim you won't say you are "ashamed". #PEACE
he has the right to be ashamed,terrorism has brought shame to muslims in Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by adekayo1234(m): 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
nagoma:

When and where did he make that vow?

If you can't answer this question , you are a demonic liar and a hypocrite , just like the rest of them.
now who is the hypocrite? Were you in the coffin when that statement was being heralded in news headlines? I think you should ask yourself why Buhari never came forward to deny making the statement. Perhaps a little googling with "ungovernable and Buhari" as keywords will settle your doubts.
Like I said, am not a fan of Jonathan or Buhari but I hate it when people refuse to think with their brains and allow sentiments cloud their reasoning.
Why will Buhari a Boko Haram sympathizer be targeted by the same bomb that was meant for a cleric who preach against Boko Haram?
How come none of his convoy sustained any casualty?
Have you heard of conspiracy theory before?
Put your brain to work bro
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by Abdulazeez296(m): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
DankemzI: What was Buhari doing behind the Islamic leader? Must he travel behind the man? This thing na set up. Ubok Abasi
Senseless
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by dalhat14(m): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lenzz: Pictures? undecided
This is why I always blame Mr. President's handlers as been lame, incompetent nd out of their depths.

So Jonathan calls GMB. That's a big deal. Release pictures of the President holding that landline phone, displaying all d emotions of sympathy nd support to d General. Sit back and watch d President's badly needed approval ratings soar, as he will be seen as a true leader who rose above party lines to reach out to number 1 face of opposition in his lowest times. That's maturity. Perception is evrything in ds game

In d act of political scheming nd media spin, you seize every opportunity that comes your way. Shame to Mr President's handlers for not seizing this one
true talk, that's what Obama handlers would do, image is everything

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by LastProphet: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
JEITO:

Historian! I am sure u also know that Buhari overthrew a legitimate civilian govt under shehu shagari. Claiming the govt was corrupt beyond redemption.
During whose tenure, civil right was violated like no man's business. A man that ordered the public humilation of civil servants that came late to work for whatever reason. A man that ordered his soldiers to whip people at bus station that were not on queue. Imagine grey-haired men being frog jumped by soldiers for no cogent reason- what a blatant abuse of power.

A man under whose administration, journalists were constantly been harassed and couldn't publish any story against the govt. A man who ordered his opponents, to be jailed without trial.

A man that banned workers freedom of expression, by criminalising/ banning strike and all forms of protest.

A man that founded a secret police to fish out opposers and eliminate his political enemies.
A man who of the 20 administrators in his govt, only 5 were southerners. Both he and his no2 man were both northerners and muslims for the first time in Nigeria's history.

A man dat suspended the constitution, dissolve all political parties/ place a ban on any political gathering, and even went as far as freezing their accounts.

A man that downsize the civil service, leading to massive unemployment and also reduce the length of the annual leave for those that remained.

A man that initiated the mass deportation of foreigners and imposed a levy on Nigerians travelling abroad.
A man that had very little knowledge about economy and whose policies which included a ban on importation, led to huge loss of jobs and closure of business.

His administration, had one of the highest unemployment rate.

The only positves from his administration, is dat he was able to supress corruption using military force of cos. Also, by refusing to devalue the naira, the inflation rate was greatly reduced. But this didn't change the level of unemployment in the country. Instead, his decision to change the colour of our currency, rendered the billions of naira in circulation, useless.

Even sanusi lamido sanusi, faulted Buhari's approach to the economy claiming that it lacked sound economic theory and background. What do you expect when his minister of finance wasn't even an economist? He just followed whatever the oga at the top says.

We can go on talking about this rare gem from Daura. Truth be told, except the buhari of the 1980s have evolved into something better than the military dictator that he was, I don't expect anything better from him as president now; especially with the level of water that have passed under the bridge since then.

Will answer u in the morning
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by dalhat14(m): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Festuskd: y d bomb no kill dat buhari self.?
senseless, even little children wouldn't talk this way
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by nagoma(m): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
adekayo1234: now who is the hypocrite? Were you in the coffin when that statement was being heralded in news headlines? I think you should ask yourself why Buhari never came forward to deny making the statement. Perhaps a little googling with "ungovernable and Buhari" as keywords will settle your doubts.
Like I said, am not a fan of Jonathan or Buhari but I hate it when people refuse to think with their brains and allow sentiments cloud their reasoning.
Why will Buhari a Boko Haram sympathizer be targeted by the same bomb that was meant for a cleric who preach against Boko Haram?
How come none of his convoy sustained any casualty?
Have you heard of conspiracy theory before?
Put your brain to work bro

I will not be surprised if you are a part of Jonathan's assassination squad. So what makes Buhari a BH sympathizer? Modu Sheriff a close ally and bosom friend of Jonathan is the well known BH sponsor , this is not a secret. Only 2 weeks ago the president ordered an airport closed for all national and international flights (Maiduguri airport) to open for use of this BH King pin. Modu Sheriff is no longer in government but makes his personal travels with Jets from the official Planes from the presidential jets. If you are worth your salt discuss with evidence not from hearsay and claims to google. You have forgotten to comment on Okah 's trial and imprisonment in SA while Oga Jona was here being his adviocate and pronouncing mend innocent.
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by rossete2020(f): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
our hope of security is God Almighty
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by adekayo1234(m): 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
nagoma:

I will not be surprised if you are a part of Jonathan's assassination squad. So what makes Buhari a BH sympathizer? Modu Sheriff a close ally and bosom friend of Jonathan is the well known BH sponsor , this is not a secret. Only 2 weeks ago the president ordered an airport closed for all national and international flights (Maiduguri airport) to open for use of this BH King pin. Modu Sheriff is no longer in government but makes his personal travels with Jets from the official Planes from the presidential jets. If you are worth your salt discuss with evidence not from hearsay and claims to google. You have forgotten to comment on Okah 's trial and imprisonment in SA while Oga Jona was here being his adviocate and pronouncing mend innocent.
i give up on you bro.....Go through my posts on NL and come back to comment again though from this moment, I refuse to reply you any longer.......good night
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by nagoma(m): 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
adekayo1234: i give up on you bro.....Go through my posts on NL and come back to comment again though from this moment, I refuse to reply you any longer.......good night

Please go to school. When you are educated then we can talk. I can see that you are out of ideas. Not even the fables and lie lie stries you picked from trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNIMAID Security Guard Intercepts Suicide Bombers Twice. Photo / Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP / What Saraki Tells Incoming Senators At Orientation Programme - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.