Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? (33249 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Igbos At Sabon Gari Motor Park, Kano Trying To Leave The City This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
yungchop: the last time I checked, I don't mingle with kids, so ogbeni kako bi chicken. cheesy
@"kako bi chicken" that is it. It just reminded me of lagos slags. Thanks bro
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
yungchop: And an Eeeediot will still come here to say GEJ 2019!! Smh RIP to the dead, boko? Boko?? Boko How many times I call you?? Your days are numbered!
And some imbeciles actually 'liked' the rubbish U just vomited?? Anyways I have a little surprise for a slowpoke like U.....

GEJ till 2019.....GEJ till 2019.... GEJ till 2019.... GEJ till 2019..... GEJ till 2019.....GEJ till 2019.... GEJ till 2019.... GEJ till 2019

Now Go And Die!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Azboy34(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote
author=ikevin] cmon brof, I just wanted fellow youths to learn from our
intelligent discourse, wow!!! You are really emotional. Anyways, all I
want is peace in this country of ours, with fellow youths like you, we
can start to achieve this big dream. Long live Nigeria[/quote] Yeah bro, By God grace we would conquer nd cum victorious. By z Fight 4 God.. pls always remember 2 pray 4 our dear country cus i do always.. Make God answer our supplication(amin)!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Cleffwizzy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
egift: May god punish all those drumming the sound of war and beating their rusty chest, while hiding behind their free MB.

Nigeria will come out victorious. The labour of our Past Heroes shall not be in vain.
nice talk bro
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
mizzy007: ok bodyguard, noted

Good 4u
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
eaglechild: Northern Nigeria is imploding while the elders sit by and do nothing.

Look at the stark contrast of developmental indices between the north and south and you just see that the north is akin to a diabetic foot that should be cut off.

How can one still blindly follow a teaching that propagates violence?

Why is it that a bomb has never gone off in a mosque in Christian dominated Southern Nigeria?

I do not understand this religion of peace.
I truly do not.

An eagle's child with an eagle's brain, living an eagle's way of life and an eagle's school of thought.
Would I be considered a human if I decide to reply? lipsrsealed
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by djfaithy: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

wishful thinking.

i think doG is afraid of shekau.
Typical jonathanian.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by POTUT(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
egift: May god punish all those drumming the sound of war and beating their rusty chest, while hiding behind their free MB.

Nigeria will come out victorious. The labour of our Past Heroes shall not be in vain.

I love you. God has heard our prayers.
They want to incite every part of the country against one another, the same people that have been living together for a century plus did not suddenly get bomb-crazy.
The pit they have dug shall swallow them clean. All of them.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Randy100: Lets us all call shekau and beg him for forgiveness befor he finish us all
Finish you; not us.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by jakiedudu(m): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
Randy100: Lets us all call shekau and beg him for forgiveness befor he finish us all
Beg for forgiveness from a mass murderer?! God himself will deal with him on the appropriate time.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by jakiedudu(m): 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
yungchop: And an Eeeediot will still come here to say GEJ 2019!! Smh RIP to the dead, boko? Boko?? Boko How many times I call you?? Your days are numbered!
#GEJ 2019!
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Azboy34(m): 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
@Kelvin dont mind Alfa settler o, i think he z just being bias nd bigotry. Jesus was never a drunkard wen he was during z life tym. he z d son of God as written in d Holy Bible. i av gone 2rue d two Holy book(Quaran nd Bible). Both enjoin wat z right nd 4bide wat z wrong. Do accept my apology on behalf of my muslim broda..Thanx alot!
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by ikevin(m): 12:08am On Jul 25, 2014
Azboy34: @Kelvin dont mind Alfa settler o, i think he z just being bias nd bigotry. Jesus was never a drunkard wen he was during z life tym. he z d son of God as written in d Holy Bible. i av gone 2rue d two Holy book(Quaran nd Bible). Both enjoin wat z right nd 4bide wat z wrong. Do accept my apology on behalf of my muslim broda..Thanx alot!
you are welcomed my brother, way to go. I think being liberal about a lot of things is really important. Abeg, do your best to always argue liberally with some people on NL here who can't make any statement without spicing it with hate and ethno-religious sentiments. God bless you my brother, one Nigeria, all these crisis would not divide in sha Allah (amin). Yaya aiki? Mi sunnan ka?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by aminu150(m): 12:10am On Jul 25, 2014
eaglechild:
I am glad you are a Muslim that does not support chaos, but why will a group of people repeatedly cause violence?

Is Islam now a political tool of violence?

Please I need you to enlighten others to shun being used as pawns, I think Islam needs to teach about the sanctity of human life.

Esp as regards suicide, is deliberately taking one's life regarded as noble?

Sincerely, I hate stereotypes and I know that there are good Muslims who are peaceful, but I am confused right now.
Suicide in islam is forbidden because anyone that commits suicide is likely to be thrown into the hell fire.
Islamically you are not allowed to start a war but when attacked you can defend yourself. If you die in this process then it is considered noble and a martyr and possibly go to paradise.
I will like you to google about islam and rules of engagement in wars fought by our noble prophet. Even in battle field women, children and the old are spared. But BH kill and molest women. This is unislamic, they are just after sex thats all. Also, our noble prophet lived and interacted with christians who didnt agree to convert to islam in peace. They only pay tax thats all. No harassment of any kind metted on them.

In conclusion, this people are after their selfish interest be it money, attention and political inclination. As such sponsors of boko haram are from both islam and christianity. Though all of them are not true believers of their respective religion.
I doubt if this attack will stop without coming together of both christians and muslims to fight this evil who want to split Nigeria and make us start killing each other.
Exactly one year ago a bomb exploded just 50 meters from our mosque in kano the bomber died before getting into the mosque to kill a customs officer who was praying in the mosque.
Will like to use this forum to thank my southern brothers for understanding that this BH want us to start religious war.

NB. Do some research on islam before talking about islam. And please dont just take some obvious quotes that need more explanation. I do lots of research on jesus and christianity and found out that christianity and islam has lots of similarity.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 25, 2014
eaglechild:
I am glad you are a Muslim that does not support chaos, but why will a group of people repeatedly cause violence?

Is Islam now a political tool of violence?

Please I need you to enlighten others to shun being used as pawns, I think Islam needs to teach about the sanctity of human life.

Esp as regards suicide, is deliberately taking one's life regarded as noble?

Sincerely, I hate stereotypes and I know that there are good Muslims who are peaceful, but I am confused right now.

U shouldn't be confused, north has been killing since the creation of Nigeria and the only thing new in their killings is that they have added a new dimension to it- suicide bombing and planting of bombs in public places.

Killing of innocent lives has always been a norm from that region and I just don't know why.

after killing people in mass then u hear the shout of one Nigeria next- that has being the strategy for decade's.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by ikevin(m): 12:20am On Jul 25, 2014
aminu150:
Suicide in islam is forbidden because anyone that commits suicide is likely to be thrown into the hell fire.
Islamically you are not allowed to start a war but when attacked you can defend yourself. If you die in this process then it is considered noble and a martyr and possibly go to paradise.
I will like you to google about islam and rules of engagement in wars fought by our noble prophet. Even in battle field women, children and the old are spared. But BH kill and molest women. This is unislamic, they are just after sex thats all. Also, our noble prophet lived and interacted with christians who didnt agree to convert to islam in peace. They only pay tax thats all. No harassment of any kind metted on them.

In conclusion, this people are after their selfish interest be it money, attention and political inclination. As such sponsors of boko haram are from both islam and christianity. Though all of them are not true believers of their respective religion.
I doubt if this attack will stop without coming together of both christians and muslims to fight this evil who want to split Nigeria and make us start killing each other.
Exactly one year ago a bomb exploded just 50 meters from our mosque in kano the bomber died before getting into the mosque to kill a customs officer who was praying in the mosque.
Will like to use this forum to thank my southern brothers for understanding that this BH want us to start religious war.

NB. Do some research on islam before talking about islam. And please dont just take some obvious quotes that need more explanation. I do lots of research on jesus and christianity and found out that christianity and islam has lots of similarity.

way to go my brother, I hope angry comments by some angry christians is not annoying you? If so I apologise on their behalf. We all need to understand that these guys are not respecting the tenets of islam, bombing in the holy fasting month, kidnapping women etc. I am a christian from delta, but I have many good friends from the north. I can't imagine obtaining a northern visa to check on them. God bless you (amin).

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by aminu150(m): 12:26am On Jul 25, 2014
rawtruth:
when u said if muslims are against christians in the NORTH there will be no single christian left there, u are certainly referring to kano, zamfara, jigawa, borno, katsina, yobe, kebbi, and maybe bauchi where tseyawa people have been harassed to a servile state by the muslim majority. otherwise the other states there have too many christians to be easily wiped out-the way u put it. The truth is that northern muslims are rapidly becoming like arabs who have become a problem to themselves and the rest of the world.
Even our noble prophet lived with christians and jews without harassing them. If you dont know arabs listen to the west(US)more than some african countries. All the arab countries you see fighting war are fighting to defend themselves from external aggression.

A good case study is the Libya case. Libyans enjoyed a good lifestyle duribg Gaddafis regime. In fact more than american citizens. In Libya government does everything for you, from marriage, granting of subsidy to local investors, free health care, free education, free house, payment of monthly salary to all adults in the country. Just ask the igbos that go to Libya they will confirm this.
All the above privileges made US jeolous and they brought flimsy accusations against Gaddafi so that they can steal Libyas oil. Gaddafi and Saddam are no more but the two countries are still not safe reason being the US is involved in arming and sponsoring all the separatist group in the countries.
Too many conspiracies against Islam and Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Azboy34(m): 12:34am On Jul 25, 2014
[quote
author=ikevin] you are welcomed my brother, way to go. I think being
liberal about a lot of things is really important. Abeg, do your best to
always argue liberally with some people on NL here who can't make any
statement without spicing it with hate and ethno-religious sentiments.
God bless you my brother, one Nigeria, all these crisis would not divide
in sha Allah (amin). Yaya aiki? Mi sunnan ka? [/quote] Lafiya kalau..Sunna ne Abdul Azeez. i will do just dat bro!Nagode sosai! Sai de safi..Allah ya kaimun(amin)!
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by MrT2011(m): 12:46am On Jul 25, 2014

shocked
Cowards cool
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by paris10: 12:59am On Jul 25, 2014
Emessy: Innalilahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'un

This is not the type of death that you that come from God. I hate it when terrorist sympathisers comes up with bs.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by ikevin(m): 1:29am On Jul 25, 2014
Azboy34: Lafiya kalau..Sunna ne Abdul Azeez. i will do just dat bro!Nagode sosai! Sai de safi..Allah ya kaimun(amin)!
hahahhahahahahahha, abeg small small, it is small hausa I know Oº°˚˚˚° , okay lemme try 1- nagode sosai means thank you very much, and I can reply by saying barka de zuba 2- I don't know about sai da safi, u would teach me that 3- I don't know Allah ya kaimun, though I know Allah is God 4- by the way sunna ne Izegbu Chinedu Kevin. Nagode, ranka dede (amin).

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by ikevin(m): 1:29am On Jul 25, 2014
Azboy34: Lafiya kalau..Sunna ne Abdul Azeez. i will do just dat bro!Nagode sosai! Sai de safi..Allah ya kaimun(amin)!
hahahhahahahahahha, abeg small small, it is small hausa I know Oº°˚˚˚° , okay lemme try 1- nagode sosai means thank you very much, and I can reply by saying barka de zuba 2- I don't know about sai da safi, u would teach me that 3- I don't know Allah ya kaimun, though I know Allah is God 4- by the way sunna ne Izegbu Chinedu Kevin. Nagode

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 25, 2014
I'm tired of this country imagine, they still insist to post corper to all these bomb blaster state.they never post their children to serve their country there.
I pledge to Nigeria my country......... to serve Nigeria not by force...... dia is God oooooooo
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Bill66: 3:34am On Jul 25, 2014
I dnt knw for you all, But somehow OBJ was the mastermind of all these, i hate Nigerian politics, i don't support both Parties, and the only reason i will go to the voting poll is when i see OBJ contesting. earnestly his d only solution to our problems in the country. if we are to avoid conflicts in the election, a neutral force has to come in.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Azboy34(m): 4:57am On Jul 25, 2014
[quote
author=ikevin] hahahhahahahahahha, abeg small small, it is small hausa I
know Oº°˚˚˚° , okay lemme try 1- nagode sosai means thank you very
much, and I can reply by saying barka de zuba 2- I don't know about sai
da safi, u would teach me that 3- I don't know Allah ya kaimun, though I
know Allah is God 4- by the way sunna ne Izegbu Chinedu Kevin. Nagode
[/quote] U are tryn on d hausa aspect bro, i luv dat. U got d 1st one. U can reply by sayn Yauwa(alryt) or Nima nagode(10x u too). Sai de safi mean= see u 2moro). Allah ya kaimun means= (May Allah guide nd protect us) amin!
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Azboy34(m): 5:02am On Jul 25, 2014
@Chinendu kevin..To be sincere with u bro, i am a Yoruba guy 4rm southwest..ondo state 2 be precised bt i LUV HAUSA LANG DIE! i cannt do without it.. i am going 2 d extent of marryn an Hausa gal..i swear!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Truman155(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2014
. speachless
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by hok4u(f): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2014
Ogonimilitant: you should be called ode, for getting indoctrinated
In this useless religion. There is no difference between you people
And Boko haram. Check the whole world and see what Islam
Has done to the world God created. Shameless people.

If by now you are still of the believe that muslims are behind all the bombings in the northern part of Nigeria or are the sponsors of Boko Haram, my guy you are an illiterate,dont you know how sacred the month of Ramadan is? And if you still see any muslim(s) doing something so bad like killing of innocent souls during this holy month,thats to show you that their is more to this Boko Haram, try and watch Prison Break or 24 Hours,may be you will understand all this conspiracies better.stop allowing them to use religion or ethnicity to divide and manipulate us for them to rule us.Islam est beau.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Mark1979: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2014
Free mobile app security app created to help with the personal safety of Nigerians. It is a called 9ra Naija rescue alert, available on download on google play and google. The functions of this app is to send an SOS text alert to the contacts on your phone letting your family, friends and security operatives know if you are in danger or need medical assistance and it pin points your location. Let your family and friends know about this new app. Let me know what you think of this app. Thank you.

http://www.naijarescuealert.com/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.securityapp&hl=en_GB

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Time To Change The IGP? / What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate / INEC Blocks Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.