Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? (33251 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Igbos At Sabon Gari Motor Park, Kano Trying To Leave The City This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Andoni: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
GOD have Mercy!
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by MightySparrow: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
Motor assembly plant, in Lagos,
Tallest Concrete Building in Lagos,
Testing of mono rail in Port Had Court,
Opon IMO in Osun State...........

Bomb blast in Born, Adamawa, Kaduna, Kano.......
CHIBOK girls kidnapped
Buhari escaped assassination....
evil news only from the north.

These things you are doing are making the backward north more and more backward. I tell you the truth, if you stopped now, you will not be able to catch up with the south in the next hundred years. Stupid religious bigots

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
EliteYouth:

I never knew there were still hopeless people on earth until I saw you post smh...............Omerta with such mindset you are finished......completely finished

Do you know that nobody cares what you think?
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by mindworx: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
Somehow, am just getting used to bomb news as if its a norm. This is not good *sighs*

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Theben(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
MizMyColi: Oh My!

Not Again!

For some reason, this whole bomb blast news are beginning to sound like everyday fairy tales to me.It is IRKSOME. angry

EndTime embarassedangry sad lipsrsealed undecided cry
They are not fairy tales, they are realer than real. We need to be extremely prayerful now. The politicians, in the bid to hijack power from GEJ are on the verge of leaving this country with nothing to govern. I so much wish the victims are relatives of these mischievous evil men.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by deesnipes(f): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Haa cry this is now becoming a daily affair

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by sidosky(m): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
Randy100: Lets us all call shekau and beg him for forgiveness befor he finish us all

U NOR WELL.HAHAHAAHAHAHA.U PEOPLE WONT KILL ME WITH LAUGHTER IN THIS NAIRALAND
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Smartsyn(m): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
Frankly speaking, i am dumbfounded..
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by anytexy: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Randy100: Lets us all call shekau and beg him for forgiveness befor he finish us all
O boy u won finish me wth laughter here, but u make sense oo. The problem is that Shakau is invisible so the say. Or do you have a crew where we can meet him and beg him. Is very necessary.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by willorie(f): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=Randy100]Lets us all call shekau and beg him for forgiveness befor he finish us all [/quote

Lmao ........who will be the first to call abeg?
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by ikevin(m): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
This is one too many, it is not as if with each bombing only properties gets destroyed. Humans are dying man. Really sad, "tears for Naija". What can we do to get out of this in one piece as a country? Ethno-bigot comments from fellow Nigerian youths is not helping, these guys are hiding behind religious cloaks but are not respecting their holy month, behind ethnic extraction yet they are killing their emirs and attacked the former emir of kano (RIP), those behind this cancer should be brought to justice. I would keep being an apostle for peace and unity in Nigeria, really sad sad sad sad sad, am heart broken jare. Long live Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2014

Lol!
Shekau does not forgive.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by myspnigeria: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
God please heal our land!!
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by gratiaeo(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
The allegation that a group of protesters demanding the return of the abducted Chibok schoolgirls are being sponsored may have been confirmed yesterday as some of its members after gathering in Abuja yesterday, engaged in a free-for-all over money they were promised for participating in the protest.

The group, all youths, clad in white T-shirts as against the red T-shirts of the #BringBackOurGirls (BBOG) protesters also gathered at the Unity Fountain in Abuja to mark the 100 days of the abduction of the girls. The group, however, gathered before the 3p.m. schedule of the planned sit-out by the BBOG, with T-shirts and banners with the inscriptions “Boko Haram, Return Our Girls Now.”

At the end of the meeting, THISDAY observed that some of them were fighting and struggling among themselves, complaining that someone had absconded with the money meant for them to share.

THISDAY also gathered that the group enjoyed a live coverage from the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) as the crew were observed packing their equipment and Mikano generator used for the live transmission.

The NTA crew however did not cover the BBOG group even though it already started proceedings to mark the 100 days.

It was also gathered that the Minister of State for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Ms. Jumoke Akinjide, addressed the group in white shirts. This indicated government’s backing, to draw attention away from the Dr. Oby Ezekwesili’s group.

Meanwhile the BBOG group marking the 100 day of the abduction of the Chibok girls, lamented that no concrete result had been achieved.
Assembled at a sit-out in Abuja, the protesters called for more concerted efforts to ensure the safe release of the girls from the hands of their abductors, the Boko Haram sect.

The former Vice-President of the World Bank, Dr. Oby Ezekwesili, while addressing journalists on the sidelines of the sit-out at the Unity Fountain, said the group did not expect that the girls would still be in captivity  till now.

Speaking on the Tuesday meeting between President Goodluck Jonathan and the parents of the abducted girls, Ezekwesili said it was an important one.

“...From when it happened, we had expected that there should have been an outreach to the parents; that did not happen, but let bygones be bygones,” she said.
The former minister however noted that the outcome of the meeting would be measured by results, which would mean the safe rescue of the girls.
Ezekwesili added that although terrorism was a global challenge, all countries collaborating on the rescue of the Chibok girls are looking to the Nigerian government to provide the needed leadership towards getting results.

She also insisted that the #BringBackOurGirls group which had sat out consistently for 86 days now, would not relent until the girls are rescued.
“The protest is as effective as it can be. We do not control the apparatus that makes a country secure. We are the voice of the girls, in order to compel the appropriate actions to be taken. The end action is to compel the entity that holds the power to act, to act,” she added.

Addressing the youths who had converged on Kolo Town, Ogbia to elect officers for Ogbia branch of Ijaw Youth Council (IYC), the Special Adviser to the Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) on Youth Matters and Conflict Resolution, Mr. George Turnah, commended the youths for taking their destiny in their own hands by electing their leaders themselves and for the votes of confidence passed on Jonathan and Dickson.

Turnah, who charged the newly inaugurated Ijaw Youths’ Congress (IYC) clan executives and parliamentarians to live above board, assured them of his moral and financial support at all times.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by houstonia(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
suwailad: Phuck this.civil war is coming.

who against who? because right now I see no united front
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by MizMyColi(f): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
Theben:
They are not fairy tales, they are realer than real. We need to be extremely prayerful now. The politicians, in the bid to hijack power from GEJ are on the verge of leaving this country with nothing to govern. I so much wish the victims are relatives of these mischievous evil men.

But my brother, those relatives of theirs are humans beings too. God will help Nigeria. Change is Imminent. The change starts with us.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Babaji111(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
kendrick93: God will punish buhari and tinubu
What for? What of u?
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by iluvweed(m): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
CAN GEJ KINDLY RESIGN.......?

I THINK THAT WILL STOP THE BOMBINGS
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by IYANGBALI: 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
Emessy: Innalilahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'un
shaaaaaaaarap den tell you say pple die abi which rajiun you dey yarn?
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by IYANGBALI: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
iluvweed: CAN GEJ KINDLY RESIGN.......?

I THINK THAT WILL STOP THE BOMBINGS
I don't thnk so

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Firefire(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
cry cryIraq & Afganistan is here

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by toshmann(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
( Naija bridge is falling down, falling down , falling down, ) 2x
My dear people grin

It will get worse up to the point where it becomes intolerable for both the rich and the poor.

Then it starts getting better. That may take a generation or two cheesy

For now, it's not yet intolerable for the rich. But we are getting there
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by anytexy: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
So, who was their target in this one? Buhari I guess. SMH.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by ikevin(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
kendrick93: God will punish buhari and tinubu
how would you denigrate and spit at God to punish his creature with your silly comment on NL. Have the security forces proved any connection? You better stop being used as a pawn by politicians, they only use and dump and sip red wines together while you are busy e-battling. If they were involved, don't you think they would have been exposed since they are the FG main opposition? Let us start being reasonable with our comments. I might understand that you are angry, that makes our two or more Nigerian youths. Let us start appreciating peace from here. RIP to the dearly departed.

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by omenka(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
Our legislators are the most useless crop of scoundrels in the world!!!

Why can't they impeach that idle man already!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by snadguy007(m): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
what does shekau want sef or is he just deriving pleasure in seeing people die ?? I don tire o...only God knows who is going to die tomorow

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by kechywillz(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
hahahahahahahahahaha,Shekau is indirectly ruling this country,infact he should be made chief of Defence staff. Lwkmd grin grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by eby001(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
Indeed there is a country
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by jauntty: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
I think we should reconsider how we are handling this issue. We should NEGOTIATE with these Boko Guys , since its apparent that we can't fight them. Bomb blast news is now as common as weather reports. Americans say they don't negotiate, we are not THEM. If we can't beat these BH guys, atleast we can talk. Let's have atleast a Cease-fire or should I say a "Cease-bombing" and then come to terms.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by LEXYCOM: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
God please have mercy on nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by ikevin(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
eaglechild: Northern Nigeria is imploding while the elders sit by and do nothing.

Look at the stark contrast of developmental indices between the north and south and you just see that the north is akin to a diabetic foot that should be cut off.

How can one still blindly follow a teaching that propagates violence?

Why is it that a bomb has never gone off in a mosque in Christian dominated Southern Nigeria?

I do not understand this religion of peace.
I truly do not.
let us from the south not rekindle the drums of war my brother, I have associated with some northerners, and they are all peaceful man. Just generalizing is very wrong brof, let us just wish and hope for peace in the north.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Dbryan: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
There was a country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Donates N500000 & Okada To A Crippled Cobbler (photos) / Fidelis Nweze: How My Commissioner Died- Governor Umahi, Declares Public Holiday / INEC Issues Certificates Of Return To Ododo, Diri, Uzodinma (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.