Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" (7443 Views)

Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food / Identifying A Womans Age By Taking Her To Bed / Nigerian Lady Says Its Not Her Duty To Cook For A Man (even One She's Married To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by beeevan: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2014
bukatyne: The wife and if hubby woke up first, he can sleep back till wifey wakes up grin

grin grin this is downright ridiculous grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by cococandy(f): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2014
grin grin grin

Anyway to better matters.
This chin chin is milky and soft. Love it.
Hungrily waiting for the soup in our kitchen thread room.

beeevan:

There is no respect in this scenario you described,as a matter of fact the woman here has no respect for her husband at all. A real woman must fling those hands off her hips, fall face flat on the ground and apologize to her Lord and master for not seeing him first. She just reduced her man to a pant sniffer for letting him greet first tongue.

I really wonder how love and friendship thrive in such environment, some marriages have more rules and regulations than Madonna University. Such men will probably report you to their kins men if you slap his butt or grab his crotch playfully cheesy.

Munch on this while waiting for your soup.
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by beeevan: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2014
cococandy: grin grin grin

Anyway to better matters.
This chin chin is milky and soft. Love it.
Hungrily waiting for the soup in out kitchen. thread room.

....And is wheat chin chin, healthier wink.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by cococandy(f): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2014
Regular brown whole wheat flour?
As in the type we use for normal soup/swallow meals?

I use wheat flour to bake too. But not whole wheat.I use the white one. I've always wondered if I could use brown whole wheat but someone said it doesn't rise so I've been skeptical about trying it.
beeevan:

....And is wheat chin chin, healthier wink.
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by shizzleStar: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2014
lmao...gringrin
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by fairheven: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2014
5minsmadness:

You really want to know? Ok.
Its not about ego, its about respect.
Am sure your parents don't greet you first thing in the morning, they would have taught you that greeting your elder is the curteous thing to do. Apart from indicating that you wish the person well it shows politeness, that you were well brought up. We are not in the western setting when you see your father and greet him by his first name e.g "Hi Steve". Its an insult in our setting. Even the westerners are beginning to realise that there is a missing link in setting a foundation for their kids to show respect to the elders among them.

Forget all these single ladies and those married females who come online to type long epistles because they feel oppressed in their matrimonial homes due to no fault of ours and find Nairaland as a place to vent their frustrations. Many of the married ones will never admit it but they will even kneel down to greet their husbands in their homes then come here and start spreading like peacock. The single ones shouting are still single for a reason. They are either small girls or they are old babes who have no respect and no man worth his salt will go near any of them for a serious relationship-hence their singleness.

The boys supporting these women are mainly little kids looking for likes and an opportunity to PM these single ladies later so they can "hook-up".

A responsible and respectable man approaches a woman for a relationship and when he sees she is wife material he will go ahead and propose, approach the woman's family, do introduction, pay bride price, follow all the regular procedures and then give the woman the white wedding of her dreams. The woman does not marry him under duress i.e by force, she marries him of her own free will. She marries him because she has fallen in love with him and knows that he will be able to take care of her needs for the rest of his life.. This is a huge responsibility. That is enough to accord him that respect. He has earned it. It is a little thing to show that respect by greeting him first thing in the morning. It is just common courtesy and shows that the woman is a good woman, a woman who is proud of her husband.

Those single girls typing a thousand words and trying to encourage themselves in their false beliefs will continue to remain single if they practice this antagonistic behaviour outside the internet. Don't get carried away by their friendly exchanges and seemingly smart wit. They are lonely and looking for who to add to their club.

Wow!are u insinuating that apart wt ur parent tot u,u can't tink for yasef?as good as their intentions were ,it was based on their own mentality and background, u shud know better than ur parent,that is y they send u to schoo,that aside wt is ur personal conviction?for god sake saying goodmornin to a younger person does not make u inferior rather It shows maturity
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by beeevan: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2014
cococandy: Regular whole wheat?
As in the type we use for normal soup/swallow meals?

I use wheat flour to bake too. But not whole wheat.I've always wondered if I could use whole wheat but someone said it doesn't rise so I've been skeptical about trying it.

Yes, regular wheat but mixed with flour, a friend made this though and I plan to try it out myself. 35% wheat to 65% flour will do, that's how I plan to do mine.
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by cococandy(f): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2014
Ok thanks smiley
beeevan:

Yes, regular wheat but mixed with flour, a friend made this though and I plan to try it out myself. 35% wheat to 65% flour will do, that's how I plan to do mine.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Godmystrength: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2014
bukatyne: The wife and if hubby woke up first, he can sleep back till wifey wakes up grin
Instead of going back to sleep, why not let him wake his wife to say the good morning so he can go his way and let the woman continue her sleep........ I don't even expect things like this to be a problem in marriage. When there are better things to do and think about. Must anyone even say good morning before you acknowledge that you have greeted eachother? I know some people might even come here to say that the wife MUST ENSURE that she wakes up before her husband UNFAILINGLY and KNEEL down beside hubby's bed and wait for him to wake up so she can say her good morning with RESPECT. When the wife is not OHHA in 'coming to America'

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Godmystrength: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2014
kulyie: as in ehen I just taya for all this kain threads.we go soon see why do women have 2 brez
grin grin
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by bukatyne(f): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2014
Very correct

But again how dare the wife sleeps when the husband is awake? undecided

Godmystrength: Instead of going back to sleep, why not let him wake his wife to say the good morning so he can go his way and let the woman continue her sleep........ I don't even expect things like this to be a problem in marriage. When there are better things to do and think about. Must anyone even say good morning before you acknowledge that you have greeted eachother? I know some people might even come here to say that the wife MUST ENSURE that she wakes up before her husband UNFAILINGLY and KNEEL down beside hubby's bed and wait for him to wake up so she can say her good morning with RESPECT. When the wife is not OHHA in 'coming to America'

6 Likes

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Godmystrength: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2014
beeevan:

There is no respect in this scenario you described,as a matter of fact the woman here has no respect for her husband at all. A real woman must fling those hands off her hips, fall face flat on the ground and apologize to her Lord and master for not seeing him first. She just reduced her man to a pant sniffer for letting him greet first tongue.

I really wonder how love and friendship thrive in such environment, some marriages have more rules and regulations than Madonna University. Such men will probably report you to their kins men if you slap his butt or grab his crotch playfully cheesy.

Munch on this while waiting for your soup.
They will expect her to respectfully ask for permission to do that so that they will not reduce their hubby to a pvssy o.

I don't even know who says good morning first in my house. We even say good morning to our one year old baby when he wakes up. That might mean something o. maybe he is disrespectful sha. I need to start teaching him to respect his elders o

1 Like

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Godmystrength: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2014
bukatyne: Very correct

That means she needs to get an alarm clock that will be waking her every half hour and she better pray to her God that hubby doesn't wake up during the half hour she is asleep else she will be sent to her parents house for 12weeks to get her lessons tight. At least, the 12weeks is enough to reset her blocked brain.
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by beeevan: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2014
Godmystrength: They will expect her to respectfully ask for permission to do that so that they will not reduce their hubby to a pvssy o.

I don't even know who says good morning first in my house. We even say good morning to our one year old baby when he wakes up. That might mean something o. maybe he is disrespectful sha. I need to start teaching him to respect his elders o

Lol, e no get wetin person no go read here.
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by beeevan: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2014
bukatyne: Very correct

Only an end time wife sleeps when husband is awake.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2014
Godmystrength: That means she needs to get an alarm clock that will be waking her every half hour and she better pray to her God that hubby doesn't wake up during the half hour she is asleep else she will be sent to her parents house for 12weeks to get her lessons tight. At least, the 12weeks is enough to reset her blocked brain.

Hahahahahaha. Set alarm and make sure you wake up to greet him first. How ridiculous! Ladies really need to pay attention to the thought process of men before marrying them o. Cave men everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2014
beeevan:

grin grin grin grin

I'm enjoying the sarcasms in this thread. No not only an end time wife o. Modern women and feminists too. Any woman who does that is a feminist.
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2014
Godmystrength: They will expect her to respectfully ask for permission to do that so that they will not reduce their hubby to a pvssy o.

Lol. Since their Ego is fragile and must not be crushed. One move from you must be an act of rebellion therefore there will be War. What a thought process! I guess everything in life must be all about massaging Ego. How selfish. When we call them insecure and say they reek of low self esteem, they think we are just blabbing.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by beeevan: 11:49am On Jul 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:

grin grin grin grin

I'm enjoying the sarcasms in this thread. No not only an end time wife o. Modern women and feminists too. Any woman who does that is a feminist.

Haaa!!don't mind me, i forgot the legendary feminists AKA femi Nazis grin, they are the cause of the entire problems the world is facing grin. Feminists and end time wives..... the bane of human existence cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Godmystrength: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
beeevan:

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Godmystrength: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:

grin grin grin grin

I am sure she doesn't know what it means to be married. She is not matured enough........ She needs to go back in time and take lessons from her ancestor grand parents

1 Like

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
crackhaus:
Sorry.. undecided

So the fact that a woman has chosen to marry her husband is not enough to earn him his respect?

If your dad or mom does not create an atmosphere of respect in your home, does that mean you disrespect them?

Think before you answer, I'm trying to figure out the angle you're working from grin
you should think before you reply cheesy

We are talking about Married people .... This thread is not about Dad and Children , it is about Husband and wife cheesy ....

And I don't know how you come about your thought about My Dad, My Mom and Me but I think A husband should create an atmosphere of respect for his wife to respect him and making ''Good morning my husband'' her morning devotion

I already figured out the angle you worked from grin

6 Likes

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
beeevan:

Haaa!!don't mind me, i forgot the legendary feminists AKA femi Nazis grin, they are the cause of the entire problems the world is facing grin. Feminists and end time wives..... the bane of human existence cheesy.
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
beeevan:

Hahahahaha

Feminists are the problems of the world. Feminists are Men haters. I cannot sleep well at night thanks to feminists. My ego crashes down like a plane crash in the presence of feminists, thanks to feminists. I cannot be a Beast and a rogue thanks to feminists. I cannot snuff the life out of women thanks to feminists. I can no longer be God's gift to women thanks to feminists. I cannot be the man that i want thanks to feminists. My self esteem crashes down to zero thanks to feminists.

Hahahahahaha. tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Godmystrength: I am sure she doesn't know what it means to be married. She is not matured enough........ She needs to go back in time and take lessons from her ancestor grand parents

Of course she doesnt know what it is to be a married woman. She better go back to her father's house and learn or i will replace her with another woman. Doesnt she know millions of other women are ever ready to replace her?

grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Godmystrength: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Of course she doesnt know what it is to be a married woman. She better go back to her father's house and learn or i will replace her with another woman. Doesnt she know millions of other women are ever ready to replace her?

grin grin grin
That is true o. Hubby please don't be vexed. she will change sir. She is lucky that you picked her out of the millions of women and if you replace her now, she will be the one to loose because nobody will marry her again and she will just die an old ugly frustrated maid.

YEYE DEY SMELL

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
Godmystrength: That is true o. Hubby please don't be vexed. she will change sir. She is lucky that you picked her out of the millions of women and if you replace her now, she will be the one to loose because nobody will marry her again and she will just die an old ugly frustrated maid.

YEYE DEY SMELL

Who wants anything to do with an Old hag? once men know you have been married before, they see you as 2nd hand material. Who wants to marry that one? When there are fresh young single girls too many for me to pick. Mbok. she will never see a man to marry her. tongue tongue tongue tongue

I guess the men marrying these same old hags are ghosts or aliens from outer space. Scare tactics no ni.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Godmystrength: 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Who wants anything to do with an Old hag? once men know you have been married before, they see you as 2nd hand material. Who wants to marry that one? When there are fresh young single girls too many for me to pick. Mbok. she will never see a man to marry her. tongue tongue tongue tongue

I guess the men marrying these same old hags are ghosts or aliens from outer space. Scare tactics no ni.

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin lmao. I guess they are just bloody pvssy jare
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Ngokafor(f): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
...Lolzzz!..this is what i will call end-time sarcasm..

...@beevan,Godmystrenght,Sophyrocks,bukatyne plese take note..lol

1 Like

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Ngokafor(f): 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
Godmystrength: grin grin grin grin lmao. I guess they are just bloody pvssy jare

...no they are panty-sniffers looking for approval from ladies..lmao!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Godmystrength: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ngokafor:

...no they are panty-sniffers looking for approval from ladies..lmao!
Yeah right. That sounds lot better. Panty-sniffers they are.
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ngokafor:

...Lolzzz!..this is what i will call end-time sarcasm..

...@beevan,Godmystrenght,Sophyrocks,bukatyne plese take note..lol

Care to join us? Its Fun. Makes the thought process of a Cave man ridiculous.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' / They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. / Saudi Husband Caught Groping And Forcing Maid; On Suspicious Wife Hidden Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.