Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. (7326 Views)

Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences / When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by Zigzagman: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
They all were mocking her in this video. Now we are all paying more for food. Na wa o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5hmweKq70o

1 Like

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
No be Lagos again

Fake life everywhere!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by Zigzagman: 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
CondenseMilk:
No be Lagos again

Fake life everywhere!

How much do you spend on food everyday?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by donbachi(m): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
Low profile woman feeling funky

5 Likes

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by pdppower: 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
As long as she spends it from what she earns, no problem.

8 Likes

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by Dimaya: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
na so we see am o
donbachi:
Low profile woman feeling funky
Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by izonborn098(m): 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
This fish brain gender never disappoint. The worst part is the only thing see will bring to the table is her over used worn out useless expired kpekus.

4 Likes

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Zigzagman:

How much do you spend on food everyday?

I feed on condensed milk, do you need one chilled bottle?

1 Like

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by Zigzagman: 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
CondenseMilk:

I feed on condensed milk, do you need one chilled bottle?

gimme one crate abegi! I be bigman!
Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by Foodqueen(f): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
It's possible.

She isn't extravagant at all.

Going by the price of commodity, spending 4k per day isn't bad.

May God help us all.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by Zigzagman: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
Foodqueen:
It's possible.

May God help us all.

How much do you spend daily on food?

1 Like

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
if she can AFFORD IT, she can even spend a million on food if she wants to... thats her life.

6 Likes

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by DWJOBScom(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
She is not lying o
Even without the AC and all
Good and healthy food is expensive right now.
I am not even talking about The Place , Mega kitchen and their other relatives but an AVERAGE eating place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by b3llo(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
Fake life no dey add credit to account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by bummyla(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
Me wey be man dey chop pass 4k daily! Some meal dey cost pass 4k even! I dont try to cut down, but e no dey work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by Mindlog: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dismal low income has really messed up a lot of people's psyche......people should focus more on soaking up knowledge online to earn more, so that spending N4,000 daily on feeding as a single in Lagos, would nor sound like a lie.....not even up to 6USDT! angry

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by Mindlog: 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
izonborn098:
This fish brain gender never disappoint. The worst part is the only thing see will bring to the table is her over used worn out useless expired kpekus.

Don't forget your mother is female.....it is not an insult.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by Dimaya: 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
Mindlog:
Dismal low income has really messed up a lot of people's psyche......people should focus more on soaking up knowledge online to earn more, so that spending N4,000 daily on feeding as a single in Lagos, would nor sound like a lie.....not even up to 6USDT! angry

So it's poverty that's causing Nigerians to think N4k per day on meals is a huge deal?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by cococandy(f): 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
How marriage come enter the conversation?

1 Like

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by Jman06(m): 12:20am On Jul 02, 2023
It depends on how much she earns. If she earns like 200k and spends up to 120k on food alone, that means she's not a good financial manager.

A wiser person would plan well so that he/she doesn't spend more than 1k on food daily. This can be done by cooking and preserving your own food at home as against buying already-made food. Infact, in this present economy, one has no business buying cooked food outside unless one earns really high like yahoo boys.

4 Likes

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by Mindlog: 12:26am On Jul 02, 2023
Dimaya:

So it's poverty that's causing Nigerians to think N4k per day on meals is a huge deal?

With the present prices of foodstuffs in the market?.....Yes, low income,

Let me cite an example. Even with the rising cost of living here in the UK, a person who is earning minimum wage of £10.42 per hour will not struggle to feed himself if he is not wasteful. If he works 10hrs daily and his net earning is about £75 for the day, on his way home he can afford to buy 200g of ground egusi for £2, half litre of palm oil for £2.50, ground crayfish for £2, a pack of maggi seasoning (25 cubes) for £1, a pack of dried ugu leaves £2, 1 kilo of hard chicken £3.50, pepper and other condiments £2, then 1.5kg of garri for £3........so what he earned under 2 and half hours can get him a nice pot of egusi soup, he can get 4 meals out of.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by Godoverevery: 7:19am On Jul 02, 2023
Foodqueen:
It's possible.

May God help us all.

So you spend 4k on food everyday Come on

Like everyday you must buy or cook food worth 4k ......everyday ni ooo.

1 Like

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by Dimaya: 7:41am On Jul 02, 2023
Godoverevery:

So you spend 4k on food everyday Come on

Like everyday you must buy or cook food worth 4k ......everyday ni ooo.

If you work in Victoria island, you may spend up to that on food daily unless you're eating at roadside kiosks, eating gala and coke or something.

A plate of food that sold for 800 previously now sells for 1,500 to 2,000. If you eat breakfast and dinner, that's between 3,000-4,000 gone on meals daily.

Unless you're a married man whose wife packs his breakfast for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by Godoverevery: 7:49am On Jul 02, 2023
Dimaya:

If you work in Victoria island, you may spend up to that on food daily unless you're eating at roadside kiosks, eating gala and coke or something.

A plate of food that sold for 800 previously now sells for 1,500 to 2,000. If you eat breakfast and dinner, that's between 3,000-4,000 gone on meals daily.

U still don't get my point.

Can you do that for 365 days

2 Likes

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by Dimaya: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2023
Godoverevery:

U still don't get my point.

Can you do that for 365 days

It depends on how much you earn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2023
Me way get 2kids and wife

Nah 30k every week my wife take day package the house
Baba who nor day go market nor know Wetin God do for am

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by kkash: 10:16am On Jul 02, 2023
Jman06:
It depends on how much she earns. If she earns like 200k and spends up to 120k on food alone, that means she's not a good financial manager.

A wiser person would plan well so that he/she doesn't spend more than 1k on food daily. This can be done by cooking and preserving your own food at home as against buying already-made food. Infact, in this present economy, one has no business buying cooked food outside unless one earns really high like yahoo boys.
If u consider cost of buying fuel to power refrigerator for preservation, cost of buying food ingredients/ stuff, time spent cooking (stress).....you'll consider buying food outside

2 Likes

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by kkash: 10:18am On Jul 02, 2023
Dimaya:

Spot on.....a plate of swallow and afang soup is now 2k...was 1500 before....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by Jman06(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2023
kkash:

If u consider cost of buying fuel to power refrigerator for preservation, cost of buying food ingredients/ stuff, time spent cooking (stress).....you'll consider buying food outside
Not true. Cooking your food at home is so much better than buying food outside. I've been eating out for sometime now due to work and I know how much I have spent so far. The worst is that they'll serve you small quantity of food for so much money such that you don't get filled unless you empty your wallet. It's too bad, especially in this igboland.

1 Like

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by Biglittlelois(f): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2023
See how most are quick to insult her even involving kpekus ontop, to reason is very difficult for some male toddlers here.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by bdon12: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2023
Nairaland pls put a stop to youtubers coming here to redirect traffic
Re: They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. by Dimaya: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2023
Biglittlelois:
See how most are quick to insult her even involving kpekus ontop, to reason is very difficult for some male toddlers here.

How many Nigerians earn over 120K monthly?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) / Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" / Law Of See Finish In Marriage/relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.