Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

How Can I Recover My Corrupt Pictures From My Sd Card In My Camera. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Recover My Corrupt Pictures From My Sd Card In My Camera. (653 Views)

How Do I Recover My Gmail, Google Disabled My Account / How Do I Recover My Lost Folder On External Hard Drive: Help / How to Recover My Lost RediffMail.com Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Recover My Corrupt Pictures From My Sd Card In My Camera. by Sijioke(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
We had a ceremony yesterday and i took some important pictures i made sure they are saved and i viewed them some minutes after they are still there.
When i got home, I had to view some of the pictures and i noticed that they are not showing instead it wrote file format unknown though some of them still shows till now, what can i do to recover them?..what can i do to view these pictures?
Re: How Can I Recover My Corrupt Pictures From My Sd Card In My Camera. by Hebunn(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
there's this software, IMAGE RESCUE... That should help. Google it and download.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Recover My Corrupt Pictures From My Sd Card In My Camera. by DeepakSBisht(m): 5:26am On Feb 25
The SysCurve Photo Repair Tool is a robust software designed to repair corrupted photos in formats such as JPEG, TIFF, RAW, and more. It enables batch processing for multiple files and supports a wide range of storage devices. The tool is user-friendly, requiring no technical skills, and is compatible with all versions of Windows OS. It ensures the integrity of repaired photos and allows previewing of images before saving. For more details, please visit: https://www.syscurve.com/blog/how-to-repair-corrupted-photos.html

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Help A Friend With This(an Expart Pls) / Neat And Fairly Used Hp Mini 110-3612SA For Sale In Anambra State +pics / How To Make Money Watching TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.