Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Why Do Pentecostal Church Professes To Much Liberty? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Pentecostal Church Professes To Much Liberty? (437 Views)

Why Do Pentecostal Christians Shake Their Heads Vigorously While Praying? / Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere: A Homeless Man Turned General Overseer / Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Pentecostal Church Professes To Much Liberty? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
I went to this Pentecostal church[name withheld] under an invitation from a friend.
just entering the gate of this church, I could not
really hold my self. Women flaunt there asset like common street prostitute, leaving everything so bare.
When I finally settled down in my sit,The lady close was so busy charting, feeling so uneasy I decided to ask her why is she charting while the (TITHE ) Message is going on. She looked at me an laugh,telling me she is an liberty,because Christ died for her an she is leaving in grace. hmmm I WANT TO REALLY UNDERSTAND, WHAT THIS LIBERTY IN THIS OUR NEW GENERATION CHRISTIAN ENTAILS.

THANKS
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Church Professes To Much Liberty? by torchwave: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
I sincerely doubt the true Word of God is preached in that church. I even doubt it is a true living church.

Galatians 5:13 says, For, brethren, you have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh.... Romans 6:1 says, What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound?

Op, if the church is what you say it is and you have any intention of regularly attending it, I suggest you look for another one, a true Church where Christ is preached in word and action.
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Church Professes To Much Liberty? by polarman(m): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
A lot of Christians have been deluded in this preaching of liberty. The old testament says "thou shall not commit adultery" and Jesus, whom they say died for them to give them liberty says "the mere thought of adultery" makes you guilty.

We are truly at the end times. My sister, please beware of such churches. There are so much in these days.
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Church Professes To Much Liberty? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
When word of God is been on iPad what do u expect

(1) (Reply)

The Key To Success / What's Ur *FUTURE AMBITION*? / Was There Changes During Your Church Service Today, Probably Because Of Ebola?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.