Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,438 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun (16724 Views)

Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates / Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) / Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by dre11(m): 4:19pm On May 29, 2015
The governor of Ogun state during is own swear in ceremony ...

Cc lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by dre11(m): 4:21pm On May 29, 2015
He used a motorcade that is almost the replica of that of the president......

More development to the state

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by tola9ja: 4:25pm On May 29, 2015
ok
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by Ymodulus: 4:25pm On May 29, 2015
I just don't know why, i am not Yoruba but i always fall in love whenever i see a yoruba leader been sworn in. The Joy or river of Joy wei dei flow in me, e dei like wetin christians dei call the most high.

Yorubas are great progressive people, bonded by progressive leaders who are pioneers of change. People who can be trusted and not bribe with money like one tribe like that.
Why am i not Yoruba? why??!!!

Amosun is committed to service of the people and he knows Ogun - its needs, possibilities and finances. He is the man for the job. From all his doings, It is quite clear, Amosun Ibikunle strikes as the fit one. I am really miffed as to why people derail from sheer truth and cling unto uncessary sentiments

Wish Amosun the Best!!
Wish Awon Ogun the Best!!

"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria"
-Ymodulus

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by Ilekeh(f): 4:25pm On May 29, 2015
Yoruba grace.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by BrightEye(m): 4:25pm On May 29, 2015
Now here comes the man I like......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by Sweetguy25: 4:25pm On May 29, 2015
dre11:

The governor of Ogun state during is own swear in ceremony ...
Cc lalasticlala
I never knew you could type in ibadan accent. You're such a genius grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by OzMingle(m): 4:25pm On May 29, 2015
All the best.......
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by LMAyedun(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2015
Congrats to him
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by Apex32: 4:26pm On May 29, 2015
Biutiful outfit
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by Googlehead: 4:26pm On May 29, 2015
Congrats to him, meanyl you all should go check out this online mobile phone store: http://pointekonline.com/mobile-phones-ikeja-lagos-nigeria They buy directly from the phone manufacturers and sell to end users and whole sellers at a highly discounted price. Their price is simply the best no doubt about that, They do FREE 24 hours delivery were ever you are check out their site and thank me later.
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by MillionDollars: 4:26pm On May 29, 2015
That's my governor. I doubt PDP would make a strong opposition

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by tola9ja: 4:27pm On May 29, 2015
in the beginning of his tenure [size=18pt]fuel subsidy[/size]

at the end of his tennure[size=18pt] fuel scarcity[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by ijustdey: 4:28pm On May 29, 2015
wow......

that's good of him. I hope he would complete the work he has started and get the state running.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by Ptoocool(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2015
Sum1 kal Wande charCoal 4me..

All ah c is Mr. Ibikunle..
Were on earth iz Mrs. "Idikunle"??

Ooh c 'her'..
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by Er0ticAngela(f): 4:29pm On May 29, 2015
So many uncompleted projects in Ogun state. I hope he finishes them all in his second tenure and embarks on more meaningful ones

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 29, 2015
Nice state
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by folabayo1(f): 4:30pm On May 29, 2015
2nd chance gov amosun pls take care of sango as well cos all ur focus has been on abk and otta.
Sango ota is too dirty undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by Muyogoa: 4:32pm On May 29, 2015
MY GOVERNOR. Despite his 'good' works. Major parts of Ogun is still in bad condition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by Echatbook: 4:32pm On May 29, 2015
ok
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by Echatbook: 4:33pm On May 29, 2015
folabayo1:
2nd chance gov amosun pls take care of sango as well cos all ur focus has been on abk and otta.
Sango ota is too dirty undecided
true talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by Echatbook: 4:33pm On May 29, 2015
Read and Watch President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugural Speech
http://alayeblog.com/post.php?p=257
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by Echatbook: 4:34pm On May 29, 2015
Watch Hollywood Series now @ http://movies.alayeblg.com
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by Echatbook: 4:36pm On May 29, 2015
Report fuel/petrol stations selling above N87 in and around your area to {DPR} Department Of Petroleum Resources On: 012790000. Be An Instrument Of Change. Dial d number, listen to a voice prompt, dial 9, then pass the information across

Pass it on till it gets to everyone .Change is definitely here
https://www.nairaland.com/2344856/report-filling-station-selling-higher
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by Muyogoa: 4:36pm On May 29, 2015
Not only Sango ota
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by oloriooko(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2015
Learnt Amosun is a very close friend to PMB in the south west. PMB prefers the company of Amosun to any other person whenever he visits the SW.
Congrats and wish you a successful and progressive tenure.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by ayooyee: 4:41pm On May 29, 2015
He shld attend to Igbesa road asap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by dre11(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2015
Sweetguy25:
I never knew you could type in ibadan accent. You're such a genius grin grin

cheesycheesy

Don't mind me........ Rushing tinzgrin

Kingtom your state governor is.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by Seuncoded(f): 4:44pm On May 29, 2015
Thanks God
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by Islie: 4:46pm On May 29, 2015
The proximity of the state to Lagos makes it a destination for commerce and industry.....

With the signing of the agreement BTW Ogun and Lagos for rail transportation..... This state is on the part of greatness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 29, 2015
Big ups ny governor. A man who single handedly is succeeding in chocking PDP to death. Imperfect but we appreciate your leadership... Next is our economy though

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga / Niger Coup: Tinubu Meets Abdulsalami, Ribadu, Others / Buhari And Fg’s 20,000 Abandoned Projects- NEWSWATCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.