Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Just Imagine - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Just Imagine (588 Views)

Just Imagine You Are On The 8th Floor It Caught Fire, How Will You Escape???? / Just Imagine / Just Imagine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Imagine by misreal(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
am I alone in the world of imaginations?sometimes I ask myself.this is because I often imagine a lot of things ranging from..imagining how I will be embezzling Nigeria's money in the nearest future.how it is that I am gisting with a babe in school and my a.nus decides to embarrass me by releasing poisonous aerosols.lol. and finally how this thread will finally make front page. grin.I need you all to tell us the crazy things you have been imagining in your dark closet.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Say / Who Is More Stupid? / The Mathematics Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.