Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Distributorship Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Distributorship Business (2349 Views)

Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support / Dangote Distributorship Deal!great Opportunity / Dangote Cement Distributorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distributorship Business by benodic: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
a global company is looking for distributors to market discounted goods.
those interested should drop their emails here to get further details

1 Like

Re: Distributorship Business by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Prince4divine@yahoo.com. Am highly interested. As a matter of fact I have a big space and strategic location. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks
Re: Distributorship Business by benodic: 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
@ prince4divine

the info has been sent. check your mail
Re: Distributorship Business by eluquenson(m): 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
What's the global company want to distribute?
Re: Distributorship Business by Ibrochaka(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
Oga wat stop u frm posting d details here...smh
Re: Distributorship Business by godsgracealways: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
What are you distributing...we are all here to get information..you have to tell us first before we can disclose our email to anyone..if its legal you can say it publicly here...

1 Like

Re: Distributorship Business by sccofield(m): 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
michael_umanah@yahoo.com
Re: Distributorship Business by benodic: 8:39am On Jul 25, 2014
@ eluquenson

What's the global company want to distribute?

the products are household products including other products like car chargers, medical equipment like glucometers etc.
the beauty of the business is that the products are heavily discounted which will increase the distributors profit margin
Re: Distributorship Business by benodic: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2014
@ Ibrochaka

Oga wat stop u frm posting d details here...smh

i did that twice and the mods kept deleting the thread. so i presumed i was breaking a rule and withdrew the details. if you want the details post your email and i will send it to you as i have sent to others who requested it.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Distributorship Business by benodic: 8:48am On Jul 25, 2014
@ godsgracealways

What are you distributing...we are all here to get information..you have to tell us first before we can disclose our email to anyone..if its legal you can say it publicly here...

i can assure you, the business is very legal. reasons why i am not fully disclosing it has been given to @ ibrochaka. the products are many and ranges from household products to medical equipments. you get to choose the one you prefer to distribute
Re: Distributorship Business by Ibrochaka(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2014
benodic:

@ Ibrochaka

i did that twice and the mods kept deleting the thread. so i presumed i was breaking a rule and withdrew the details. if you want the details post your email and i will send it to you as i have sent to others who requested it.
thanks
oya na send am 2 bonifaceimadi@gmail.com
Re: Distributorship Business by benodic: 8:53am On Jul 25, 2014
@ sccofield

the info has been sent to your email. if you have further queries feel free to contact me.
Re: Distributorship Business by waka2: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2014
Adekunlejms@gmail.Com
Re: Distributorship Business by eluquenson(m): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2014
benodic:
@ eluquenson

the products are household products including other products like car chargers, medical equipment like glucometers etc.
the beauty of the business is that the products are heavily discounted which will increase the distributors profit margin
Then let's see more at eluquenson@gmail.com
Re: Distributorship Business by benodic: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2014
@ Ibrochaka and @waka2

the info has been sent to your mail.
send any further questions to me and i will be glad to put you through
Re: Distributorship Business by benodic: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2014
@ eluquenson

the info has been sent to your email.
Re: Distributorship Business by blaksmith: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2014
@ OP: contact@lulu.ng

Lulu.NG is/will be Nigeria's largest Wholesale and Bulk Buying E-Commerce platform offering customers the opportunity to purchase items in large quantities at near wholesale prices! Our core focus is on providing our customers top quality international and local brands at the lowest prices possible in exchange for bulk-purchasing. We promise and guarantee the lowest prices per individual item on the web for all our products. Over 80 percent of our product range is imported from the US...

Our product range focuses on items that constitute basic daily necessities that may seem inconsequential but are integral to healthy daily living. Our product categories include:
1.Baby Care Products
2.Personal Care Products: Male and Female
3.Health & Beauty Products
4.School & Office Stationery
5.Home accessories: Bathroom, Kitchen & Living Room

In addition to selling our stock, we are seeking other wholesalers and distributors who have top quality merchandise that can be sold in bulk quantities at discounted prices on our platform. For those interested kindly send an email to contact@lulu.ng stating your products and the quantity that can be sold/supplied on a monthly basis. In turn we will send you further information on our registration package and other relevant information such as transaction commissions and logistics process.

Welcome to the Happy Side of Life

LULU.NG
www.lulu.ng

Re: Distributorship Business by lionet: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
iadebayos@gmail.com. Kindly send the info.
Re: Distributorship Business by benodic: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
@ Lionet

Re: Distributorship Business by skyface00(m): 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
qusimyusuffx@gmail.com
Re: Distributorship Business by Akins02324(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2014
I am interested.send details to sheffybugatty@gmail.com
Re: Distributorship Business by benodic: 9:20am On Jul 26, 2014
@ Akins02324 and @ skyface00

Re: Distributorship Business by TRADELYN: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
prince4divine: Prince4divine@yahoo.com. Am highly interested. As a matter of fact I have a big space and strategic location. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks

Business is not what you read on papers...
well, we could have you as one of our distributors for a fast moving product needed daily by ladies/women. Profit margin is 50% and the product is from London. A free sample would be given to you for assessment. We will bear all the risks and provide you the necessary advice to succeed. If interested, we need to first assess your ability/commitment...see our profile for our contact details.
Re: Distributorship Business by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2014
TRADELYN:

Business is not what you read on papers...
well, we could have you as one of our distributors for a fast moving product needed daily by ladies/women. Profit margin is 50% and the product is from London. A free sample would be given to you for assessment. We will bear all the risks and provide you the necessary advice to succeed. If interested, we need to first assess your ability/commitment...see our profile for our contact details.

Kindly provide more details about your product(s).
Re: Distributorship Business by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 28, 2014
benodic:
agonbello@gmail.com
Re: Distributorship Business by benodic: 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
@ agonbello

the info has been sent to your mail
Re: Distributorship Business by TRADELYN: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
agonbello: Kindly provide more details about your product(s).
It's a brand of Intimate Wash from London.
The most recommended in Nigeria today grin

Drop your questions, OK?
Re: Distributorship Business by REDshouse(m): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
please kindly forward the details to redspropety@yahoo.com got big warehouse/shop that can accommodate at least 2 big containers of goods in Gbagada lagos
Re: Distributorship Business by tonak(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
benodic:

Ttonnie23@gmail.com
Re: Distributorship Business by waka2: 8:02am On Jul 31, 2014
tanx i receive ur mail,i knw abt the company for more than 2years they have good program bt nt interested for now i have a target b4 i could join tanx once again.
Re: Distributorship Business by benodic: 8:16am On Jul 31, 2014
@ tonak

Re: Distributorship Business by Omoaregba(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2014
Am interested send details 2 ilevbare_sunday@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Need High Quality Garri? / Fast Food (eatery) Business Available For Sale / Shipping Company China To Nigeria Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.