Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . (969 Views)

Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko / Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA / Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by MCUsman(m): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2008
North South

Population: - 40% 60%
Illiteracy level 10% 90%
Civil Servant 30% 70%
Industries 10% 80%
Army 70% 30%
Navy 30% 70%
Air Force                40% 60%
Police 55% 45%
GDP 10% 90%
Poverty 80% 40%
Private Sector 30% 70%

Yet the Kola coated mallam is in control      I still don't get it.
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by landis(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2008
the answer is your stats,  read it again:

North             South

Army         70%            30%

grin cheesy grin

Power belong to those who have the most and best GUN.
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by DisGuy: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2008
landis:

the answer is your stats,  read it again:

North             South

Army         70%            30%

grin cheesy grin

oh please one of the worst excuse I've heard!! can they really summon the army to battle the whole south?
come to think of it, the [size=14pt]oil[/size] is in the south, that means the international community will be there within 24hrs!!
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by tpia: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2008
trying to start another tribal war, I see.

Yet you're not even Nigerian.

Interesting!
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by Sisikill: 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2008
Usman, kai kuma? wwwomen.com/images/smilies/shakehead.gif">
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by deor03(m): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2008
MC Usman:

North South

Population: - 40% 60%
Illiteracy level 10% 90%
Civil Servant 30% 70%
Industries 10% 80%
Army 70% 30%
Navy 30% 70%
Air Force                40% 60%
Police 55% 45%
GDP 10% 90%
Poverty 80% 40%
Private Sector 30% 70%

source of the statistics please
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by idupaul: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2008
what is mc usman up to, after postin pics on the liberia war he is now trying to fuel another unrest here>

Mr Mc usman who are u? and whats ur intention here
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by DRANOEL(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2008
the guy is just trying to play a prank,the stats are even wrong
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by MCUsman(m): 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2008
The Stats is deduce form the comparative disadvantage the north has continuously been associated with by nairalanders.
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by tpia: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2008
MC Usman:

The Stats is deduce form the comparative disadvantage the north has continuously been associated with by nairalanders.

so are nairalanders the new gospel?
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by nigeria12: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2008

i use to be a malam many year ago. do you know the meaning of mallam . It means teacher or master, so everytime you are called hausa/fulani mallam. you are saying  master or teacher,   

so who is the fool,
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by landis(m): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2008
Dis Guy:

oh please one of the worst excuse I've heard!! can they really summon the army to battle the whole south?
come to think of it, the [size=14pt]oil[/size] is in the south, that means the international community will be there within 24hrs!!

well you should study war games.

1.After slavery and evil of WEST in africa, the last they would want to be seen causing is mayhem in Nigeria.

2.1 out of 6 black is Nigeria

Tactically and strategically, it is in interest of your international community to maintain the status as it is.

Head or Tail: you loose.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by AloyEmeka9: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2008
These are flawed statistics because like someone earlier pointed some days ago, they are calculated with a certain population in mind that is bigger than the actual population of Northern Nigeria. The 10%/90% literacy level nailed it. No thanks to the Nigerian population commission.
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by MCUsman(m): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2008
Come on guys, in spite of all these disadvantages how come the north has turn the table round. If the north is not complaining and the south continue the complaining then is either something is wrong somewhere.

The statistics of population released by NPC is right
The level of illiteracy attribute to the north is over stated
The dependency / parasitic status is erroneous
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by ikeyman00(m): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2008
which malam na lie!
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by bawomolo(m): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2008
MC Usman:

The dependency / parasitic status is erroneous

are you sure considering most nigerian states depend on federal allocation??
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by dayokanu(m): 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2008
The same reason the South rules the corporate world in Nigeria!!!
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by AloyEmeka9: 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2008
Don't be too quick to claim supremacy because pride comes before a fall. What am saying here is that the North is not adequately represented and because we are quick to think they are backwards, it may be a recipe for our total downfall. No matter how backwards the North is, they are not as uneducated as you think. Agreed, the poverty rate may be high but it all depends on our general definition of poverty. Just because an hausa man is not rolling in a Benz and a palatial mansion does not mean he is poor. I also think that the polygamy factor is a huge contributor to poverty in the North. The south leading in corporate world or not is yet to be ascertained to a large extent because Nigeria itself has a tiny corporate institution.
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by nigeria12: 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2008
1.After slavery and evil of WEST in africa, the last they would want to be seen causing is mayhem in Nigeria.

think twice, that not true.  The best interest of the west is to see nigeria divided. Do you know what the cost of oil is now. it is too high. The west know that the north forms an allied with the arab to increase the price of oil.

Even the FBI knows that the best interest of the west is only going to be serve if they divided Nigeria. FBI have record of north rule and event of how they and the arabs manipulate the oil prices.

look china would be taken from africa $5 trillion in 10 years. The west need a system to make sure they get that money. divided nigeria give them the chance to do that. They are not fool. A divided nigeria stabilized oil prices. And it reduce nigeria monopoly of oil in the bright of benin. And the northern friends with the axis of evil.

weapon sell too. they want to sell weapon.

A big nigeria is security risk for another super power. A black super power is not what the west want. That why their best interest would be to worked for the break up of nigeria into 3 countries.
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by nigeria12: 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2008
It is really dangerous for the west to maintian the status. A super power in the hand of the North who have allied themself with IRAN ?? think my friend.
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by tpia: 1:15am On Oct 14, 2008
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by naijaking1: 1:19am On Oct 14, 2008
nigeria1@/:

It is really dangerous for the west to maintian the status. A super power in the hand of the North who have allied themself with IRAN ?? think my friend.

I almost believed your hypothesis untill I remembered what the British did in Nigeria during the civil war. No matter what the FBI thinks, the Brits have a history of shuting them out, eg 1967.
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by GoldCircle: 11:14am On Oct 14, 2008
I sincerely don't think this poster is serious!
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by nigeria12: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2008
I almost believed your hypothesis untill I remembered what the British did in Nigeria during the civil war. No matter what the FBI thinks, the Brits have a history of shuting them out, eg 1967.
This is not 1967, the brits have seen sept 11,  they would never support the north, if not they know how close the north is to sept 11 attacker, i just do not know the right word to say,  been careful,  After sept 11 the west have change,  every mallam is an enermy, mostly mallam friendly with Mallam called IRAN.
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by MCUsman(m): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2008
GoldCircle:

I sincerely don't think this poster is serious!

I sincerely believe you are gyrating and circling in your world. sad sad

nigeria1@/:

Even the FBI knows that the best interest of the west is only going to be serve if they divided Nigeria. FBI have record of north rule and event of how they and the arabs manipulate the oil prices.

So FIB is also saddled with international politics. What happened to the CIA.

tpia:

I wonder when some Africans will start using their brains in productive ways that will improve their lives, instead of eternally riding the tribalism goat.

Nigeria 1 using his extraneous map has maintained that the South is more populated than the North, everybody seem to believe. If the north with less population than the south, having 70% of the population below the poverty line, coupled with polio, malaria leprosy infection, an illiterate majority, seen and classified as backward and primitive yet have hold to ransom an educated and highly civilized south with an army of professionals in all field & discipline having control of civil service & private sector.

The real question that is begging for an answer of which no body has given any plausible explanation is who the real is fooling who.

Then I must admit that the south is , lipsrsealed
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by QuotaSyste(m): 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2008
@Did Guy
come to think of it, the oil is in the south, that means the international community will be there within 24hrs!!
One of the worst reponse i 've ever heard. Can the the whole South really summon themselves and battle the northern army without the Yorubas leading other minorities in the south in betraying the Igbos and fighting on the side of the awusas as they did in the past? Come to think of it, the oil was still in the south when the so called international communities aided other nigerians from Yoruba, awusa and the rest of the minorites to quel the Igbo secession bid. Go figure before spewing rubbish.
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by QuotaSyste(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2008
@MC Usman
If the north with less population than the south, having 70% of the population below the poverty line, coupled with polio, malaria leprosy infection, an illiterate majority, seen and classified as backward and primitive yet have hold to ransom an educated and highly civilized south with an army of professionals in all field & discipline having control of civil service & private sector. The real question that is begging for an answer of which no body has given any plausible explanation is who the real is fooling who. Then I must admit that the south is ,
You don't have to look far to get the answer of your so called real question unless you choose to leave your ostritch head as it was buried in sands. Fact is your people awusa are not ruling nigeria. Nigeria is being ruled from No 10 Downing Street London by the evil British who saw your awusa people as the willing mugus, tools and illiterates to use in holding the whole of nigeria to ramsome through empowering you zombies awusas militarily against other regions.

Also, the south the get it self out of the cage called nigeria is being undermined everyday by the Yorubas and other minorities who are ever willing to be slaves all their lives as can be evidenced by their sons and daughters of this forum who found nothing bad in wishing for one nigeria.
No southerner can be wishing for one nigeria while undermining the wishes of 99% Igbos of having their own separate state of Biafra and still cry about how the whole south can not be able to pull out of nigeria as your question dictates, knowing fully well that 100% northerners will always wish for one nigeria. Since the illiterate northern zombies have the military backing of the evil British, they will always get what they wish for against the sophiscated but divided south (due to Yoruba and other minorities selfish wish for one nigeria) without any military backing.
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by MCUsman(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2008
So is all about the British.
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by nigeria12: 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2008
Usman the problem with the north is called nepoleon complex.
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by udezue(m): 5:07am On Oct 16, 2008
Because SOUTHERNERS ARE VERY STUPID DESPITE THEIR LEVEL OF EDUCATION.

U can't trust the Yorubas, because most of their heroes have collaborated with the North plenty times to oppress their fellow Southerners, Ijo, Igbo, Efik, etc.  U can't trust Southern minorities to remain firm in their belief. ONE LOUSY PROMISE FROM THE NORTH AND "Igbos are  really your problem", "they are the reason why we are really killing you" "They want your oil even though they have plenty of that oil in their land", "We'll give you their houses" WILL HAVE THOSE FOOLS SWITCHING SIDES ONLY TO BE USED, DUMPED AND RUBBISHED TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

Ijaws, Itskiri and virtually all minority groups in the South have fought each other. Few have ofcourse learned to stay away from the madness. Efik, Ibibio, Oron, Annang, Ogoja groups, Bini have steered clear from such issues.

THE SOUTH IS MORE CURSED THAN THE NORTH IS. PLAIN SIMPLE. HOW CAN A REGION THAT IS SO EDUCATED, RESOURCEFUL, RICH IN HUMAN AND NATURAL RESOURCES  AND HAVE SIMILAR BELIEFS AND CULTURES BE SO DISORGANIZED AND CAN NEVER UNITE UNDER ONE CAUSE WITHOUT 1 STUPID LEADER/GROUP COLLABORATING WITH THE ENEMY IN HOPES THAT THEY WILL GET SOME CRAP THAT AINT EVEN WORTH BETRAYING YOUR REGION FOR? THERE ARE SOUTHERNERS ESPECIALLY IJO WHO WILL RATHER BE ENSLAVED BY THE NORTH THAN SEEK A COMMON FRONT AND EMANCIPATION BY ALIGNING WITH THEIR CLOSEST NEIGHBORS. IGBOS IN PARTICULAR AND OTHER GROUPS LIKE Ibibios, Efiks, etc.

WE ARE SIMPLY PATHETIC.
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by QuotaSyste(m): 11:49am On Oct 16, 2008
udezue:

Because SOUTHERNERS ARE VERY STUPID DESPITE THEIR LEVEL OF EDUCATION.

U can't trust the Yorubas, because most of their heroes have collaborated with the North plenty times to oppress their fellow Southerners, Ijo, Igbo, Efik, etc. U can't trust Southern minorities to remain firm in their belief. ONE LOUSY PROMISE FROM THE NORTH AND "Igbos are really your problem", "they are the reason why we are really killing you" "They want your oil even though they have plenty of that oil in their land", "We'll give you their houses" WILL HAVE THOSE FOOLS SWITCHING SIDES ONLY TO BE USED, DUMPED AND RUBBISHED TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

Ijaws, Itskiri and virtually all minority groups in the South have fought each other. Few have ofcourse learned to stay away from the madness. Efik, Ibibio, Oron, Annang, Ogoja groups, Bini have steered clear from such issues.

THE SOUTH IS MORE CURSED THAN THE NORTH IS. PLAIN SIMPLE. HOW CAN A REGION THAT IS SO EDUCATED, RESOURCEFUL, RICH IN HUMAN AND NATURAL RESOURCES AND HAVE SIMILAR BELIEFS AND CULTURES BE SO DISORGANIZED AND CAN NEVER UNITE UNDER ONE CAUSE WITHOUT 1 STUPID LEADER/GROUP COLLABORATING WITH THE ENEMY IN HOPES THAT THEY WILL GET SOME CRAP THAT AINT EVEN WORTH BETRAYING YOUR REGION FOR? THERE ARE SOUTHERNERS ESPECIALLY IJO WHO WILL RATHER BE ENSLAVED BY THE NORTH THAN SEEK A COMMON FRONT AND EMANCIPATION BY ALIGNING WITH THEIR CLOSEST NEIGHBORS. IGBOS IN PARTICULAR AND OTHER GROUPS LIKE Ibibios, Efiks, etc.

WE ARE SIMPLY PATHETIC.
'Nough said. You said it all coupled with my own observation above. I wonder what the poster of this thread is about to achieve with this ignorant thread of his. As if he don't already know what you and i said above. It's only fools especially the Yorubas and minorities that will think otherwise as the reason why the north have been successful in holding on to power.
Re: Yet The Kola Coated Mallam Is In Control . by ikeyman00(m): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2008
and what have the achieve than creating more beggers in the north!! this goes to show the level of stupidity of an average north is he right

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria At 10 Years Of Uninterrupted Democracy / Should Jay Jay Okocha Come Out Of Retirement? / Doctors In The "giant Of Africa" Could Not Diagnose Gani's Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.