Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC (18919 Views)

Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? / NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) / How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by TheBigUrban2: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2014
Tallesty1: Picture of it or I will believe him grin

grin grin grin grin

Yes pictures.
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by ril19(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2014
I don't know buh something tells me this will soon become a trend among Nigerian women. Of course I'm not saying they're not scarcely into it now though. Buh when that time comes, please y'all endeavor to remember Johnson's ordeal.
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Ishilove: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2014
Tallesty1: Picture of it or I will believe him grin
Picture of my butt?? undecided

You better donbelivit grin

1 Like

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Ishilove: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

grin grin grin grin

Yes pictures.
Perv grin grin
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Forwetinnah: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2014
Ashantiking:

Blame kim kardashian

And Kanye West Who's slowly turning Kim into Amber Rose.
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by pickabeau1: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2014
Ishilove:
My brother, In fact enh, I am very proud of my pancake buttocks. If it aint broke don't fix it.

I agree with you.. the attractiveness of a woman like a spectrumappeals to different spectra of men

There is a man for every type of figure and vice versa

This thing killed Claudia Aderotimi who left from the UK to US to do this
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by cococandy(f): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2014
Nicki has a fake a$$
Since you guys love the fakeness of it,wonder why many girls don't mind getting a fake one too?

Too bad they don't have the money to do clean and professional surgery like nicki and co.

So this is what they end up with.

Oklander: Low self esteemed peeps, I do wonder how these people turns out when they are getting old, Niki on my mind...
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Burger01(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2014
Pictures abeg angry
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by coachwilcox(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2014
This reminds me of The Boondocks episode 8 of season 4. A doctor there sarcastically called it AAAS. Ass Augmentation Addiction Syndrome. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by coachwilcox(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2014
coachwilcox: This reminds me of The Boondocks episode 8 of season 4. A doctor there sarcastically called it AAAS. Ass Augmentation Addiction Syndrome. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh Nairaland and autocorrect...AAAS @SS AUGMENTATION ADDICTION SYNDROME.

Women!!! Been insecure about their looks since the garden of eden.
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by TheBigUrban2: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2014
coachwilcox: This reminds me of The Boondocks episode 8 of season 4. A doctor there sarcastically called it AAAS. Ass Augmentation Addiction Syndrome. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah....a fake kardashian was doing buttt injections.....only to have her azz explode in a restaurant on a date with the gramps grin grin
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by JEITO: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2014
I dey laff

cheesy grin

cheesy
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by apolonius(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2014
Liberty includes the choice to destroy your own life.

Goodluck to these inferior and infirmed minds!
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2: Just as there are men who come in different sizes, women come in different sizes.

There are many men who would date you despite your size of azz or titz.....say no to implants and buttt injections!!1 grin

These angelic but flat-as-pancake women are supermodels that many men want to die for;

You've got a point there. Many men just want a slim, pretty lady. The size of the breasts or nyash doesn't matter to them.
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by TheBigUrban2: 11:45am On Jul 25, 2014
CFCfan:
You've got a point there. Many men just want a slim, pretty lady. The size of the breasts or nyash doesn't matter to them.

to some, it is the size of the punny that matters.....they want tight hole lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Odika1: 11:55am On Jul 25, 2014
kado:

How u take know? Have u been experimenting angry
not just experimenting i've experienced it several times.
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by mixedgene: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lord, please have mercy on human kind.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by coolzeal(m): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
jantavanta:

They first of all denigrate what they envy about Black women, before they imitate.
And the full lips too. Angeline Jolie became hot all of a sudden because of her full lips black women posses. Lips fuller has become popular.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by kaima1984(f): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Rilwayne001: Everygirl wants to be like Nicki Minaj....SMH

If our Nigeria ladies get to know about such injection, am very sure they will rush at it....
we kw abt it but we are not moved,do kw y?BC we are natural endowed

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by kaima1984(f): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
aminho: THATS WHY AM IN LOVE WITH LATINOS AND CARIBBEAN GIRLS dey are fully endowed
Endowed more than Nigerians?
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Tjesctacy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
Odika1: One thing that women and girls of nowadays fail to understand is that most of them with bigbackside do have smelly p***y!
Guy I de chop naaa, wch kain tin u de tok. lipsrsealed
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by maysimsimple(m): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
kaima1984: we kw abt it but we are not moved,do kw y?BC we are natural endowed
Naturally and maturely endowed..... I love that. Reason why, if u check my profile, i follow only Nigerian beautifyul and wonderful made God creations. 9JA LADIES..... BLISS U ALL.......

1 Like

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
It's guys fault that girls are so desperate to do it. Take a look at the enormous difference between how fair skinned big butt girls are treated and the way our pancake bottom girls are treated. I've seen this happen live....the fact is the fairer the skin,the bigger the butt....the higher d v.I.p treatment
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by kaima1984(f): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
maysimsimple:
Naturally and maturely endowed..... I love that. Reason why, if u check my profile, i follow only Nigerian beautifyul and wonderful made God creations. 9JA LADIES..... BLISS U ALL.......
you can say DAT again,may ur days b long

1 Like

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by maysimsimple(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
kaima1984: you can say DAT again,may ur days b long
cheesy grin
Amen my sister. I'm e-loving u.
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by kaima1984(f): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
maysimsimple: cheesy grin
Amen my sister. I'm e-loving u.
is allowed#1 luv#

1 Like

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by maysimsimple(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
kaima1984: is allowed#1 luv#
Oh u mean its allowed? Butterflies in my belly...... grin cheesy# One love too sis........
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by kaima1984(f): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
maysimsimple:
Oh u mean its allowed? Butterflies in my belly...... grin cheesy# One love too sis........
butterflies in ur belly?no way!!! Much money in ur pocket#funny u#

1 Like

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by maysimsimple(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
kaima1984: butterflies in ur belly?no way!!! Much money in ur pocket#funny u#
Yep, More money in my pocket.......
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by kaima1984(f): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
maysimsimple:
Yep, More money in my pocket.......
Amen#dnt 4get t buy a private jet f me #

1 Like

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by maysimsimple(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
kaima1984: Amen#dnt 4get t buy a private jet f me #
I will sweetie, Ur wish is my command.....

1 Like

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by kaima1984(f): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
maysimsimple:
I will sweetie, Ur wish is my command.....
let it b according to our wish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine / The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos) / Mouth Odour Remedy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.