Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,098 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari (15353 Views)

I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / We Now Have What It Takes To Defeat B’haram – PMB / Buhari Can Go Anywhere He Likes But He Must Defeat B’haram –soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by okpurukata(f): 7:46am On Jul 25, 2014
It's refreshing to learn that Buhari has finally accepted that BH are terrorists. Initially he happily believed they are a northern militia. Epele sir.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 7:49am On Jul 25, 2014
anonimi:
[s]
Do you know that Borno state received more federal allocation from Niger Delta oil revenue in 2013 than all South East and South West states
Did the Borno state government, which is home to BH, build schools, health clinics, roads etc and recruit teachers, doctors, nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians, engineers, surveyors etc with this huge allocation or was it simply shared and looted

These are questions for RATIONAL citizens to ask rather than focus SOLELY on the presidency shocked
What do you think? [/s]

Rational people know that under emergency the president is responsible for security, Rational people know that the president is responsible for the army, Rational people know that $23 billion has been spent on security with little to show it, Rational people know that the army is poorly equip in fighting bh, Rational people know the army is the best force to repel/eliminate bh and this army is not controlled by Borno govt., Rational people know Jonathian worst enemy is reason, I can go on and on but Rational people do not expect reason to prevail with Jonathanians!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 25, 2014
adamskutty: mentally deranged swine, we all know that Jonathan ,the ape looking president is behind boko haram, tell the monkey to call his boys to order u Ijaw. grin

Please i beg of you kindly refrain from insulting any tribe, ok. You can have an argument with any person on a personal level but do not insult a whole tribe in the process. And to think you are just a kid dabbling into political section with your picture fully on your profile does not do you any good. Nobody is an Ijaw. If you see Ijaw militants dey roll u fit open your mouth?

You just registered on Nairaland 2 days ago and already you don dey insult people. Take am easy o.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Decibel: 8:01am On Jul 25, 2014
He hsa been saying it. angry No need for over-flogging issue tongue cool
Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Onyiido: 8:07am On Jul 25, 2014
adamskutty: tell ur Ijaw lord to call his boys to order u warthog faced buffoon.

I must say ur ijaw Lord is the definition of ugliness, so ugly Beyond comprehension, good looking tall men like buhari must live, if anyone is to die, it's the ugly one that has to go.

atleast we won't be seeing scary ugly face like that on national Tv again. grin
Just like u abi?
Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 25, 2014
Mogidi: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari

Hmmm!!

Boko haram presidential candidate now wants Boko haram defeated, interesting.....very interesting.

My advice to Buhari:
Always remember to pay your workers on time.

My advice to boko boys:
Next time don't miss.
If I have a brain like yours, I'll sue my parents.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2014
quid: Buhari is a terrorist and an islamic bigot: unfit to be president
says a mentally deranged foool!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2014
harde2lah:
says a mentally deranged foool!!
Hahahahahahahah see as you dey provoke
One love

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Gynacologist(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2014
blocker:

We are fed up with you Nut/Nut people too where will you be without our oil and even if you had oil and we didn't which seaport would you and the richest man from the poorest region (Don goat abi na Dangote) use to sell your market. At least if we do trade by barter how much suya can be equated to a barrel of crude. Bloody parasites.
guy u no get tym to reply dem. no mata d kind level of education wa aboki man get aboki go everly still remain aboki....
Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by watchindelta(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2014
all of u ppl dat are insulting each other jst becuz of does yeye greedy politicians are mumu. Waitin who na dn benefit from them? Death,poverty! Yeye ppl.
Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 25, 2014
quid:
Hahahahahahahah see as you dey provoke
One love

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by HFK1: 8:34am On Jul 25, 2014

Hmmm!!

Boko haram presidential candidate now wants Boko haram defeated, interesting.....very interesting.

My advice to Buhari:

My advice to boko boys:
Next time don't miss.

I guess you know the gravity of your utterances. God help you.
Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2014
nagoma:

You are mistaken. Remember Henry Okah? The first Jonathan's hit man and Eagle square bomber?

Henry Okah did not bomb Eagle Square and has never admitted to doing so... Why do U have to twist history just to satisfy Ur bigoted ego?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 25, 2014
Abeg let someone tell dis Old General dat their is clear diff btw civil war and terrorism

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by hopilo: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2014
“When this question of Boko Haram started I’m sure it was on record that the first statement I made about 18 months ago was that no religion advocates what is happening.- Buhari

So your first statement na 18 months ago abi? why did you keep quite before this your first statement.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Akpan107(m): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2014
oderinde11: . South are fighting the war they can never win Buhari for 2015
Buhari can never rule Nigeria again.
Get that into ur head.
Anything less than GEJ simply means the division of Nigeria.
GEJ must complete is his second term and leave in 2019. Anything less than that is unaceptable.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by anonimi: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2014
vedaxcool:

Rational people know that under emergency the president is responsible for security, Rational people know that the president is responsible for the army, Rational people know that $23 billion has been spent on security with little to show it, Rational people know that the army is poorly equip in fighting bh, Rational people know the army is the best force to repel/eliminate bh and this army is not controlled by Borno govt., Rational people know Jonathian worst enemy is reason, I can go on and on but Rational people do not expect reason to prevail with Jonathanians!

Keep ranting and raving like something on the lose shocked
The facts speak for themselves. Was this not done by the federal government under Jonathan

Nyanya Bombing Suspect Ogwuche Extradited To Nigeria

The suspected mastermind of the April 2014 bomb blast in Nyanya, Abuja, Aminu Ogwuche, has been extradited from Sudan where he allegedly escaped to after the incident which claimed several lives.

More from: http://www.channelstv.com/2014/07/15/nyanya-bombing-suspect-ogwuche-extradited-to-nigeria/

And Borno state received N 94 billion in 2013 with almost NOTHING to show for it thus encouraging unemployed, unschooled, illiterate youths to be easily recruited by BH:

Nigeria’s top 10 federal revenue receiving states

Finance Minister, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has listed Nigeria’s 10 highest revenue receiving states based on the federal allocations in 2013.

The states, according to her, earn more than the annual budgets of some neighboring countries.

The allocations are as follows:

Akwa Ibom N260 billion,
Rivers N230 billion,
Delta State N209 billion,
Bayelsa N173 billion,
Lagos N168 billion,
Kano N140 billion,
Katsina N103 billion,
Oyo N100 billion,
Kaduna N 97 billion
[size=14pt]Borno N94 billion.[/size]

Okonjo-Iweala gave the breakdown of the allocations on Sunday at Babcock University’s 12th Convocation at which she delivered a lecture with the theme: ‘Transforming Nigeria economy: Opportunities and Challenges’

“These were the allocations that all these states got last year, so the question is what did they do with it? Analysis shows that many Nigerian states receive revenue allocation which are larger than budgetary allocation of neighbouring countries such as Liberia which is $ 433 million, Gambia $210 million.

” So you see that our top 10 states receive more money than these countries and therefore you should be asking what is this money being used for?”
Okonjo-Iweala said.

More from: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nigerias-top-10-federal-revenue-receiving-states/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Akpan107(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2014
quid:
those mugus claiming born to rule are so frustrated now.
GEJ till 2019. The fact is that, we are not SHAKING!!! 2015 will come and go, but GEJ remain the Nigerian President!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by omoharry(f): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2014

Hmmm!!

My advice to Buhari:

My advice to boko boys:
Next time don't miss.

shoooooooooooooo!!! guy na you so wicked reach. chai. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by thunderrider: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2014
I hope all our leaders will stop passing blames

and face the bh issue head on now

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by omoharry(f): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2014
Salex007: Am fed up with this south south people... We in the north too are tired of this things happening too. But u people will just open ur mouth and close it anyhow...

Because when boko boys were killing Christians and non northerners, the northern people supported them and believe they were fighting the cause of jihad. Now the table has turn around and you guys want us to reason together? Why dont you and brothers in the north start changing the religious orientation that is been thought in the mosque by extremist imams. Haven't you wondered why every northerners extremist reason alike? there must be a problem some where and that problem start from the indoctrination of the young northerners into adult hood to kill and to destroy any one that is not like them. they call them infidel. So u guys should stop playing the ostrich and face the real problem.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by buti4nomsy(f): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2014
1.Because Buhari have been affected that when he remembered that Nigeria can fight Boko haram.Buhari you know that press will grant you interview but am surprise you could not edit your script to look real.how can he say he came out of his car and saw blood on his cloth?how is that possible when no bullet penetrated his car lol this Nollywood script.
2.If we can recall VIVIDLY Boko haram started bombing Christain churches before fingers pointed at Islamist and they made it general..makes me wonder why they have not bomb Central Mosque since all the bombing in Abuja because they know that their sponsors worship there.
3.Can you imagine saying No body had written or threatened you before the incident took place meaning the innocent ones that died got threatened?All you are doing is forcing your self out of the fingers pointing at you.all the years we never experienced Boko haram when North led us is now that GEJ became president it surfaced.this just the begining!!! he that kills by the sword dies by the sword..law of Karma no be me talk am

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by dont8(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2014
Adikam: you &who?
vvv
quid:
all nigerians. Especially northern muslims
Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2014
anonimi:

Do you know that Borno state received more federal allocation from Niger Delta oil revenue in 2013 than all South East and South West states
Did the Borno state government, which is home to BH, build schools, health clinics, roads etc and recruit teachers, doctors, nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians, engineers, surveyors etc with this huge allocation or was it simply shared and looted

These are questions for RATIONAL citizens to ask rather than focus SOLELY on the presidency shocked
What do you think?
Get this, there is nothing like Niger delta oil revenue. Oil is not something you own because you are not responsible for it being where it is. It is not like the cattle or the crops that come from hard labour.
The oil belongs to the Nigerian state. Presently, 80% of our oil revenue comes from deepwater offshore projects situated 120km away from Nigerian coast. It is a no man's land within Nigeria territory.
It gets me angry when an Ijaw man talks of oil as if it is a mango tree in his father's farm. The right the Niger deltans have is to demand for compensation which the 13% derivation adequately answers. Even with the 13% derivation fund, the communities that are directly affected by exploration activities get nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by anonimi: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2014
omoharry:

Because when boko boys were killing Christians and non northerners, the northern people supported them and believe they were fighting the cause of jihad. Now the table has turn around and you guys want us to reason together? Why dont you and brothers in the north start changing the religious orientation that is been thought in the mosque by extremist imams. Haven't you wondered why every northerners extremist reason alike? there must be a problem some where and that problem start from the indoctrination of the young northerners into adult hood to kill and to destroy any one that is not like them. they call them infidel. So u guys should stop playing the ostrich and face the real problem.

Apparently it is NOT only in the north oh as the thing don reach even University of Ibadan, UI:

Muslim Students Paralyse University Of Ibadan Over Student Preacher-PM News, Lagos
Muslim students of the University of Ibadan, UI, this morning paralysed activities during a protest against the institution’s refusal to expel a part four law student, Miss Seun Olubunmi Adegunsoye who preached gospel in the school mosque last Friday.

Muslim students of the University of Ibadan, UI, this morning paralysed activities during a protest against the institution’s refusal to expel a part four law student, Miss Seun Olubunmi Adegunsoye who preached gospel in the school mosque last Friday.

Adegunsoye of Mountain of Fire and Miracle Church, according to reports, preached at the mosque last Friday to the Muslim faithful.

While she was preaching, [size=14pt]the Muslim students mobilised themselves, attacked the lady and beat her mercilessly.[/size]

The school’s security men rescued her and took her away for questioning.

Sources saidhe institution’s Vice Chancellor, Professor Olufemi Bamiro, appealed to the Muslim students not to foment any trouble, promising that the issue would appropriately investigated.

However, the Muslim students went haywire when they found out that the institution’s bulletin which was released this morning did not report the incident and the punishment the school authority has meted out to the preacher.

The students who barricaded all the entrances leading to the premier university and carried placards prevented both academic and non-academic staff from gaining access into the school this morning.

Among the inscriptions written on their placard were: “No to terrorism. No religion should be allowed to terrorize us in our country”; “We will not take any unreligious act from any religious group”; “We will do everything possible to protect our religion”; “We will not accept insult from any religion”; “Olubunmi should be expelled from UI because she has done what is wrong”; “Olubunmi should be arraigned before a court of law for preaching in the mosque”.

According to a leaflet signed by a student called Almin, they demanded that Adegunsoye be expelled from the school and charged to court.

Other demands include: Investigating religious leaders behind the lady, carry out medical examination on the lady to find out whether she is mentally sound, ban Christians from preaching in public places in the school, and punish anyone who facilitated her release from the school security net.

Official reaction from the institution could not be sought as at the time of filing this report but it was gathered that the VC would address the press later in the day.

The school’s PRO, Mrs. Joke Akinpelu who was on leave, rushed down to see what was happening but she was also prevented from entering the school.

Her words, “I can’t say anything now because I am on leave but I have called the VC who will later address the press. As you can see, I can’t even enter but I will see if I can jump the fence to enter the premises and see how we can bring the situation under control.”

From: http://saharareporters.com/2010/08/16/muslim-students-paralyse-university-ibadan-over-student-preacher-pm-news-lagos

It seems there beating the girl was not enough punishment for her and they do not consider that as terrorism and/or taking the laws into their hands shocked
Why did they not hand her over to the security agencies of the school instead of beating her Is that not what educated, law-abiding students should do?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Safari29: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2014
buti4nomsy: 1.Because Buhari have been affected that when he remembered that Nigeria can fight Boko haram.Buhari you know that press will grant you interview but am surprise you could not edit your script to look real.how can he say he came out of his car and saw blood on his cloth?how is that possible when no bullet penetrated his car lol this Nollywood script.
2.If we can recall VIVIDLY Boko haram started bombing Christain churches before fingers pointed at Islamist and they made it general..makes me wonder why they have not bomb Central Mosque since all the bombing in Abuja because they know that their sponsors worship there.
3.Can you imagine saying No body had written or threatened you before the incident took place meaning the innocent ones that died got threatened?All you are doing is forcing your self out of the fingers pointing at you.all the years we never experienced Boko haram when North led us is now that GEJ became president it surfaced.this just the begining!!! he that kills by the sword dies by the sword..law of Karma no be me talk am

is Buhari your president?
is Buhari your Governor?

Stop preaching hate towards the man na
if he is Boko Haram sponsor why then is he moving around without being arrested?
even your Jonathan phone and talk to him on the day of the blast. He even gave him an award.
don't u guys have brains? or sense of reasoning?
Buhari as at now is not holding any political post so he is not responsible for any violence. If there is violence is Ijebu-igbo would they call Obasanjo to come and mediate it?

Haba there is God oh. These Hates you guys are sharing will tell
Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by anonimi: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2014
delastbishop:
Get this, there is nothing like Niger delta oil revenue. Oil is not something you own because you are not responsible for it being where it is. It is not like the cattle or the crops that come from hard labour.
The oil belongs to the Nigerian state. Presently, 80% of our oil revenue comes from deepwater offshore projects situated 120km away from Nigerian coast. It is a no man's land within Nigeria territory.
It gets me angry when an Ijaw man talks of oil as if it is a mango tree in his father's farm. The right the Niger deltans have is to demand for compensation which the 13% derivation adequately answers. Even with the 13% derivation fund, the communities that are directly affected by exploration activities get nothing.

I hope you will say that IF Nigeria breaks.
Which resulting country will have the oil in the offshore?

The way the land is SUITABLE for agricultural activities due to NUTRIENTS present in it so also the land where oil is found.
Get it
Meanwhile the Niger Delta people suffer the consequences of the oil revenue that we ALL depend on as a nation shocked

[img]http://desastre.eu/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/nigeria-barabedom-fish-farm/barabedom_fish_farm_1_0.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by adamskutty(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2014
calebo101:

Please i beg of you kindly refrain from insulting any tribe, ok. You can have an argument with any person on a personal level but do not insult a whole tribe in the process. Nobody is an Ijaw. If you see Ijaw militants dey roll u fit open your mouth?

You just registered on Nairaland 2 days ago and already you don dey insult people. Take am easy o.
cmon nigga I have been an active member since 2012 grin
Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by drstone1: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2014
adamskutty: OK monkey, go eat banana

O BOY my EYe just OPeN AGain OOoo!......
So when Buhari made his infamous qoute of the Monkey n Babbooonn he knew who he was referring to. Ok, so
GEJ = Monkey
OBJ = Baboon
O boy, laff wan kill me for here!!!!!!!
Any attempt by this Duo to stop d King of haram from attaining his ambition by 2015, will result to.........complete d rest.
Ie,The sharing of blood is guaranteed! I say God wey we dey serve PASSSSS AM.
Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by adamskutty(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2014
Onyiido: Just like u abi?
jeeez! u look like a fowl that has been beaten by the rain.

no offence
Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by adekayo1234(m): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2014
And NL is a place where dogs of political parties fight and quarrel with one another forgetting that the 2 ogas are somewhere sipping tea and cracking jokes.
I pity my people. I wonder what you people will do should Buhari decamp to PDP in the future

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2014
Sometimes it is not good to make some comments.

Isn't that DOGS and BABOONS soaked in blood ?

Nah hin just happen around him..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Fixes December 10 For Rivers Re-run, December 3 For Lagos & FCT / FG Raises Panel To Probe Fanta, Sprite Content / Revealed: NPA Awards N717 Billion Dredging Contract To Banned Cypriot Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.