Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,311 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Are You One Of This 7000? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You One Of This 7000? (734 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You One Of This 7000? by freeoffer: 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2008
ARE YOU ONE OF THESE SEVEN THOUSANDS?

There are some of us who complain very bitterly when things go wrong and would want to tell God how important we are. What we often forget is that it is God’s grace that we are still alive. Has it ever occurred to you that God has been fighting for you even when you do not know it?

Listen to what God told Prophet Elijah when he was complaining about how he alone was serving Him (God). “Yet I will leave Myself 7,000 in Israel, all the knees that have not bowed to Baal and every mouth that has not kissed him. 1 Kings 19:18.” When we think that we are the only ones that are doing God’s work, let us remember that there are many doing it without being noticed by man but God alone.

The question that I want to ask us today is this; “CAN YOU BE COUNTED AS ONE OF GOD’S RESERVE OR TOOLS NOT KNOWN TO MAN?” God wants us to serve Him in Spirit and in truth. This is why Jesus said this; John 4:23-24; "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers. 24. God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
What is it that you are passing through as a child of God? Do you think that God is not aware? I am a firm believer that God uses us to demonstrate His love. It may not be how we want certain things but at last, it will be well. “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you, and through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned or scorched, nor will the flame kindle upon you. Isaiah 43:2.”

You will never be left alone so do not allow the enemy to tell you that God is not with you. Matthew 28:19-20; 19. Go then and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20. Teaching them to observe everything that I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days (perpetually, uniformly, and on every occasion), to the [very] close and consummation of the age. Amen (so let it be).
God will never forsake His own children, so glory in Him at all times. “Jeremiah 9:24 But let him who glories glory in this: that he understands and knows Me [personally and practically, directly discerning and recognizing My character], that I am the Lord, Who practices loving-kindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth, for in these things I delight, says the Lord. Read 2 Corinthians 10:17 also.

If we know who we are before God, we will never complain because He is there to bring us to our expected end. Jeremiah 29:11. Finally, let us know this; “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28).”

Rejoice both in pain and joy for God is on your side.

YOU CAN NOW GO TO THIS WEBSITE AN DOWNLOAD FREE BIBLE AND CHRISTIAN MUSICS!! USE THE SEARCH ENGINE THERE AT MY SITE TO DOWNLOAD IT.
              www.powersofprayer..com

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Is A Pastor In Nigeria, How Many Cars Would He Have? / The False Prophet: Who And Why / Biblical Question(genesis ).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.