Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,397 members, 7,958,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

Constitutional Justification To The Boko Haram Transfer To Ekwulobia Prison. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Constitutional Justification To The Boko Haram Transfer To Ekwulobia Prison. (952 Views)

Military Action In South East Not Constitutional / Is There A Justification For This Compulsory Wasteful Spending? / Buhari Has Finally Released The Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria.. Dont Miss It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constitutional Justification To The Boko Haram Transfer To Ekwulobia Prison. by pillarmaria(m): 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Following the recent rumour of the alleged relocation of the notorious terrorist group from the northern part of Nigeria to onitsha, the argument heating the air now is.....
'why must it be Anambra state' and my humble question now is, what is the limit/distance that is constitutional for road transportation of criminals/terrorist in Nigeria?
Your opinion please.
Re: Constitutional Justification To The Boko Haram Transfer To Ekwulobia Prison. by HungerBAD: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Anambra is in Nigeria.

There is a federal prison there.

Obasanjo was not jailed in Ogun State.

Awolowo and Abiola were jailed elsewhere.

Soooo, the Federal Govt has the Powers to send a prisoner to any part of Nigeria they deem fit, sentiments aside.

2 Likes

Re: Constitutional Justification To The Boko Haram Transfer To Ekwulobia Prison. by hod898(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Not a good idea. The problem I have with this is that these terrorists responsible for unprecedented gruesome murder of innocent citizens of Nigeria and neighboring countries are prosecuted in a lackadaisical manner. I don't see the benefit of prolonging justice. Or at least the ones we've gotten are incessant jail breaks in military jails. I tell you serve them justice and preserve the rights of Nigerians!
Re: Constitutional Justification To The Boko Haram Transfer To Ekwulobia Prison. by Masculity(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
They should take them to Guantamo bay where notorious prisoners are kept.

1 Like

Re: Constitutional Justification To The Boko Haram Transfer To Ekwulobia Prison. by seedgreen(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Following
Re: Constitutional Justification To The Boko Haram Transfer To Ekwulobia Prison. by pillarmaria(m): 7:46am On Jul 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
Anambra is in Nigeria.

There is a federal prison there.

Obasanjo was not jailed in Ogun State.

Awolowo and Abiola were jailed elsewhere.

Soooo, the Federal Govt has the Powers to send a prisoner to any part of Nigeria they deem fit, sentiments aside.
I concur with you sire, but is there no constitutional limit to which terrorist/criminals could be transported across regions?
Re: Constitutional Justification To The Boko Haram Transfer To Ekwulobia Prison. by pillarmaria(m): 7:48am On Jul 01, 2015
seedgreen:
Following
don't just follow oo cos am following u to. grin grin
Re: Constitutional Justification To The Boko Haram Transfer To Ekwulobia Prison. by pillarmaria(m): 7:52am On Jul 01, 2015
hod898:
Not a good idea. The problem I have with this is that these terrorists responsible for unprecedented gruesome murder of innocent citizens of Nigeria and neighboring countries are prosecuted in a lackadaisical manner. I don't see the benefit of prolonging justice. Or at least the ones we've gotten are incessant jail breaks in military jails. I tell you serve them justice and preserve the rights of Nigerians!
you just took that out of me, and that's the point.
Re: Constitutional Justification To The Boko Haram Transfer To Ekwulobia Prison. by seedgreen(m): 8:53am On Jul 01, 2015
pillarmaria:

don't just follow oo cos am following u to. grin grin
since u r following the follower, who will follow u then?
Re: Constitutional Justification To The Boko Haram Transfer To Ekwulobia Prison. by pillarmaria(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
seedgreen:
since u r following the follower, who will follow u then?
lol....boss drop your opinion oo. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

LMAO: Boy Collapses In Plane After Wearing 12 Layers Of Clothing To Avoid Fee / CRAZY! How Many SELFIES Do Nigerians Take A Day? / Hilarious Photo Of A Nigerian Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.