Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,164 members, 7,867,383 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Obama Vs Mccain: Who Do You Want To Win? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Vs Mccain: Who Do You Want To Win? (731 Views)

Poll: Who do you want to win?

Obama: 100% (3 votes)
Mccain: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Under Their Umbrella Obama Vs GMB vs queen elizabeth / Jonathan With Obama Vs Buhari With Obama ( Photos) / Obama Vs A Nun: How Obama Blocked The Only Christian Rep In Iraq From Comin 2 US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obama Vs Mccain: Who Do You Want To Win? by tkid(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2008
Who do you want to win?
Re: Obama Vs Mccain: Who Do You Want To Win? by dasko(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2008
I think the time has come for rationalization in all aspect of governance. why i my saying this? the truth is this, if barrack obama has been living in america, paying taxes, contributing to the general well being of economy and has been a law abiding, sentiment should be kept aside and let meritocracy play its part. the peoples chioce should outstand in this case.that is how i feel.
Re: Obama Vs Mccain: Who Do You Want To Win? by Obalende: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2008
Mc cain should win.

With Obama as vice.

though not possible since they are from different parties.

i think mc cain has better policies.

(1) (Reply)

Only Ribadu Can Challenge My Appointment, Says Efcc Boss / National Id Card / Why Nigeria Will Never Be A Better Place.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.