Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Serious Fighting In Zaria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Fighting In Zaria (40047 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) / Breaking News: Serious Fighting Along Nasarawa Eggon-lafia. Many Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by tamertery(m): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
anago9010:

I don't care, even if you get a neck sized rope and end it all. good riddance to mad nonsense. dumbbells like you won't confine their useless self to the romance section where your fellow re...tards live. if admin is to admit posters on the strata of their intelligence, the only section you will be posting is the brain dead orphans section.
. Guy e don do na... C insults!!! Choi!!! Over dose can kill o... Jus chilax shs a lady... Aftrall sh jokes too mch nd ppl seem to take her joke too serious nd mistake it 4 an insult... Make una jus chill abeg... Heat dey... *disappears into thin air*
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
anago9010:

banega the bimbo it is your miserable family members that are cancer. I thought you use to run your caustic putrid orifice before. until you cross your boundaries by calling out Berem, and you got the whipping you will never forget in your life. onye nzuzu.
There is a very potent antidote for Ur so-called Berem, the witch. I AM HER NEMESIS. Go and ask the maniac. She dare not cross my path. And for U too, U seem to be crossing Ur own boundaries here, Tunde Salami.... Don't make me remember or recognize U. I show no mercy when I'm on the offensive and I'm always on the offensive. Leave Banega alone. She's more beautiful and intelligent than any female specie in Ur entire lineage.

Just in case U've forgotten...... GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by hotice01: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
CyberTerrorist: Is this a question or a statement

sorry about the typo error, using my phone. it's a statement.I don't hate Islam,have so many as friends. grew up in the north.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by anago9010(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
ofenmanucom:
There is a very potent antidote for Ur so-called Berem. I AM HER NEMESIS. Go and ask the maniac. She dare not cross my path. And for U too.... Don't make me remember or recognize U. I show no mercy when I'm on the offensive. Leave Banega alone. She's more beautiful and intelligent than any female specie in Ur entire lineage.

GEJ till 2019

me and benega are now cool, I don't know ladies get that emotional anyways. go at my Berem and amma make you regret you were conceived waiting for your lines before I release my venomous 40+ bars.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
anago9010:

me and benega are now cool, I don't know ladies get that emotional anyways. go at my Berem and amma make you regret you were conceived waiting for your lines before I release my venomous 40+ bars.
Tunde Salami U don't wanna do this, do U? I laugh in Yeriba language.... Don't make me buy this case. Honestly U don't wanna test me
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by anago9010(m): 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
ofenmanucom:
Tunde Salami U don't wanna do this, do U? I laugh in Yeriba language.... Don't make me buy this case. Honestly U don't wanna test me

maybe you read my siggy for insight!!! since coming for transfer in abuja, I have been missing my fellow rap battle heads in Lagos. I will make sure I lay the golden venom in my medulla on your miserable life, just avoid me like a plague before I piss on your nostrils like a public pregnancy test kit.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
anago9010:

maybe you read my siggy for insight!!! since coming for transfer in abuja, I have been missing my fellow rap battle heads in Lagos. I will make sure I lay the golden venom in my medulla on your miserable life, just avoid me like a plague before I piss on your nostrils like a public pregnancy test kit.
Wack! Not good enough for a punchline... I battle hard. Ask around. Meanwhile let's not derail the thread. We're talking about Ur moroni.c Shiite Islamic fundamentalist brothers who were decimated yesterday in Zaria by the gallant Nigerian Army. This isn't time to lose focus
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
ofenmanucom:
Ah see you Ofenmanucom, lool, its actually Tunde Salam!! But please let it go,. At least for now ยค
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by anago9010(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
ofenmanucom:
Wack! Not good enough for a punchline... I battle hard. Ask around. Meanwhile let's not derail the thread. We're talking about Ur moroni.c Shiite Islamic fundamentalist brothers who were decimated yesterday in Zaria by the gallant Nigerian Army. This isn't time to lose focus

if you call yourself a rapper than obsere should be a world acclaimed textee!!! Nigerian army were also doing a good job when they sent 3 million of your kinds to hades, how about your brothers in ezzi river smoking you out of the rat hole and cook your cadaver and feed it to the ngwa folks.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
anago9010:

if you call yourself a rapper than obsere should be a world acclaimed textee!!! Nigerian army were also doing a good job when they sent 3 million of your kinds to hades, how about your brothers in ezzi river smoking you out of the rat hole and cook your cadaver and feed it to the ngwa folks.
Are U still living in the past? That was more than 40 years ago... Right now the tables have turned. We don't give no breathing space for any Islamic fundamentalist to thrive anymore. We've licenced the army to kill them straight away. No time for dilly-dallying.... Yesterday was an eye opener.

We've done away with the original Abubakar Shekau, U guys went and produced an impostor in his place. I promise U, we'll still hunt the motherfvcker down and grind his balls.

As for U, Mr Salami, U get beat down on a regular here on Nairaland. U know how it goes
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by nagoma(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
noblezone:
no sir!
The President demostrated the ability to protect innocent citizens from religious rascals who would rather rejoice over the slaugtering of their fellow country men because they are "infidels" while at the same time demostrating that a nation far away retaloated the killings of their citizens!
You guys should be bold at this moment to ask questions about Islam and her violent nature!

If you are too weak to see the impunity and absence of application of laws of crime , you will have to realize that this cannot go on for ever. The so called moderate people are watching and getting tired of just watching. The president is dining and wining with top level Boko Haram suspects and has never allowed any major terrorist or major suspected sponsor of BH to face the law. The only real arrest and open case was the arrest in Sudan. I'm sure Nigerians would not have heard of it it Ogwuche was arrested in Nigeria. It is rule of law that brings peace not impunity and murder of suspects and presumed enemies by the state.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by CyberTerrorist: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
hotice01:

sorry about the typo error, using my phone. it's a statement.I don't hate Islam,have so many as friends. grew up in the north.
nobody hates Muslims just that they don't respect the sanctity of human life..

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by anago9010(m): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
ofenmanucom:
Are U still living in the past? That was more than 40 years ago... Right now the tables have turned. We don't give no breathing space for any Islamic fundamentalist to thrive anymore. We've licenced the army to kill them straight away. No time for dilly-dallying.... Yesterday was an eye opener.

We've done away with the original Abubakar Shekau, U guys went and produced an impostor in his place. I promise U, we'll still hunt the motherfvcker down and grind his balls.

As for U, Mr Salami, U get beat down on a regular here on Nairaland. U know how it goes

the jokes is on you hommie!!!! take your madness to my southwest region and hear the morse served life. some the ezzi incident was in the b.c's too or barrister onukwe of bzm and his bandwagons of Biafra dreamers. humour me more Mr Ali baba the joker. we know how you coward are all mouth and sissy mofos, when the northern wanna start licensing all em bantunoid of your clime in there enclave, we know how your brothers cried blue murder to the doofus in power. getting beat down on nl you must be high on excess smoking of your own pubic hair, loads of your kinsmen don't come near my fangs again after keeping them in the gutters where the belong, the remaining once inboxing me for mercy.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by evesdon4u: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
The biggest enemy of Islam is the ignorant Muslim, whose ignorance leads him to intolerance, whose actions destroy the true image of Islam, and sadly, when the people look at him, they think that Islam is what he is....

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by nagoma(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
noblezone:
no sir!
The President demostrated the ability to protect innocent citizens from religious rascals who would rather rejoice over the slaugtering of their fellow country men because they are "infidels" while at the same time demostrating that a nation far away retaloated the killings of their citizens!
You guys should be bold at this moment to ask questions about Islam and her violent nature!

If you are too weak to see the impunity and absence of application of laws of crime , you will have it realize that this cannot go on for ever. The so called moderate people are watching and getting tired of just watching. The president is dining and wining with top level Boko Haram suspects and has never allowed any major terrorist or major suspected sponsor of BH to face the law. The only real arrest and open case was the arrest in Sudan. I'm sure Nigerians would not have heard of it it Ogwuche was arrested in Nigeria. It is rule of law that brings peace not impunity and murder of suspects and presumed enemies by the state.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Shekson(m): 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
hardbody:

If a tree in the forest falls on a house, what is that house doing in the forest? A very pathetic and misplaced adage. Now let me ask, did the peaceful protesters seek and obtain a permit for the procession? Or you do not know that the Police issues such permits? I wish all the dead men 144 virgins each in the hereafter, after all, that is what propels them to slit people's throat at random.
Ignorant yu be thinkin the hauz is literally in the forest. which part of dis country do yu reside in? Or yu dnt reside in Nigeria @ all? Cos a new thorn 4rm the north wld damage not just the northern part, buh extends to yur 'safe' southern region.
And not all protests require police permits. And even if police permit is not requested, there is the difference in the role of the 'riot police' and 'soldiers'. Yu need to think wif yur brain and not yur emotion.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by abacus(m): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
Someone ( A pretender) is trying to equate Odi menace. Table will turn 1 day, who knows it will ever get to you.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by pelente: 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nihilist: A picture from the Quds day parade in Kaduna

4 kids in chains with the Nigerian,British, Isreali, and American Flags on their chests.

I'm not exactly what the photo signifies, but many muslims consider Britain, America,and Isreal to be mortal enemies of the Muslims.

The fact that these islamists have put Nigeria in the same group indicates that serious yawa dey gas

http://www.islamicmovement.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1182:pictures-of-quds-day-in-kaduna-nigeria&catid=41:frontpage

Can you imagine, so this idiots have marked Nigeria as an enemy state. They deserve what they got, I only pity the fools supporting them. Naija army Kill them all.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by teeyford(m): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
Punkinmusty: they r d ones bein killed but yet u choose to blame them. anytim islam u guys jst vent ur hatred.rememba d world protested abt chibok girls nobody kiled anybody why nw?
sorry o.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by nagoma(m): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
noblezone:
That is the version of the story you have chosen to believe!
First consider this!
Protest was in Zaria, but they claimed the shooters came from Abuja.
when did the protest start?
When were the soldiers mobilized and sent from Abuja?
and Jonathan asked them to go to Zaria and shoot them!
Me blinded by hate?
No sir! If I am blind, then I am blinded by grief!
Grief of the killings in the name of Islam in Nigeria! and bros, we want a separate nation where we wont trample on your right to your religion and you wont trample on our right for freedom. We reason in opposition direction and we cant never reconcile our positions.
We can never build an nation together!
If you have your Islamic nation, trust me, Jonathan would never have ruled over you!
Now is our time!
join the campaign to split Nigeria.
Cheers.
I am glad you are part of that campaign I want the country divided and nothing will be happier for us than separating from you and your type. Jonathan is bent on creating a new Boko Haram by the extra judicial killing of the Shia and their families in Zaria. That is exactly what fueled the crises we are in now. Government that would rather kill extrajudicially than try sentence and if necessary hang criminals ( terrorists ) in the name of the law.
These processions happen every year. Despite the poor performance of our security outfit I don't think they will forget such a date and fail to see when Shia group Is arranging for the procession. If you want to attack and kill them you have ample time to be ready , and that's what the GEJ government did.
Let them divide the country sharp sharp and we can do it in peace.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by bokoslayer: 12:30am On Jul 28, 2014
sbaks: nope! I'm a christian! BUT that is the truth. These abokis are problematic (probably due to their religion) but it doesn't mean we don't need them. Some of them are good and honest traders unlike some southerners. It's just that religion I have problem with. It is a religion of terrorism. If you have been on nairaland before the attack on nairaland and have read my comments, you would be calling me a CHRISTIAN FANATIC. I hate ISLAM (not hausas)

I'd rather deal with southerners that will over-invoice than some 'honest northern muslim bigot' that will slit throat cos of the war in Gaza.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by munky(m): 5:40am On Jul 28, 2014
All these back and forth bickering will not bring the dead back neither will it solve the current impasse. I don't think the central government ordered the killings. people have a right to protest. these extra judicial killings have been going on for a while in Nigeria and should stop irrespective of tribe or religion..

Anago, so the 3 million Nigerians that died during the civil war is now a topic for jokes?.The British and Russians aided the Genocide of your people and you are happy to make fun of it. would you joke about Jews that died in the Holocaust. have you ever sat down to consider why the west always support Israel over the Arabs?

people should remember that the Sharia and Cartoon riots in Kaduna started as a peaceful protests and developed into full scale killing spree. I think the soldiers should have tried to arrest the arrowheads unless they were attacked first. Nothing justifies the shedding of innocent blood. I am a Nigerian and I will never wish any Nigerian dead irrespective of tribe and religion.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
bokoslayer:

I'd rather deal with southerners that will over-invoice than some 'honest northern muslim bigot' that will slit throat cos of the war in Gaza.
that their religion is just the problem. It is a religion of doom I tell you. Any where there are muslims it's either one issue or the other. But do you know that hausa christians are ok?? Btw, government should give FREE TICKETS to gaza for those who want to fight israel. Let's see how they would survive one of the world's STRONGEST military. Mtcheeeeew. I HATE ISLAM
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by hikmojj(m): 6:31am On Sep 04, 2014
noblezone:

Islam is primitive, backward and violent!

i can see ur daftness bro

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Caseless2: 6:54am On Sep 04, 2014
Akshow: confirmed news. I heard this zakzaky followers that wear black took to the streets ready to cause chaos in demonstrations for their Muslims brothers killed in Gaza. very hilarious but true.

so soldiers were deployed around the city to keep them calm.

My question is should we term their erratic behavior as stupidity, ignorance or just plainly silly? Have they protested for their muslim brothers killed in kaduna boko haram blast two days ago? No! But they have the strength to protest over a war thousands of miles away in another country. They are indeed very foooolish. Abeg make them give them visa go Gaza go riot.
u ar jst sick, misinformed, a liar and attention-seeking type.
How can they protest the killing in Gaza , when the people of Gaza are in jubilant mood over the long ceasefire?
Fucck you to think that this fight is unconnected to the action of the military some weeks ago where 33 shiite members were killed including 3 children of their leader.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Caseless2: 6:59am On Sep 04, 2014
munky: All these back and forth bickering will not bring the dead back neither will it solve the current impasse. I don't think the central government ordered the killings. people have a right to protest. these extra judicial killings have been going on for a while in Nigeria and should stop irrespective of tribe or religion..

Anago, so the 3 million Nigerians that died during the civil war is now a topic for jokes?.The British and Russians aided the Genocide of your people and you are happy to make fun of it. would you joke about Jews that died in the Holocaust. have you ever sat down to consider why the west always support Israel over the Arabs?

people should remember that the Sharia and Cartoon riots in Kaduna started as a peaceful protests and developed into full scale killing spree. I think the soldiers should have tried to arrest the arrowheads unless they were attacked first. Nothing justifies the shedding of innocent blood. I am a Nigerian and I will never wish any Nigerian dead irrespective of tribe and religion.
now somebody with sense has spoken, unlike that deadhead called askhow.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Caseless2: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2014
Sagytarius: But Bros o, I thought you're a force man. Shouldn't you be in the field flush off these gunmen/rioters?
Sha, thanks for the update. Its very invaluable.
now i see the f00l accusing berem of killing an army officer.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Sagytarius(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2014
Caseless2: now i see the f00l accusing berem of killing an army officer.
Hey! Are you lost or something? When was this conversation between Berem and I?
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Caseless2: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sagytarius: Hey! Are you lost or something? When was this conversation between Berem and I?
maybe, it is a case of mistaken identity. I'm sorry about that.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Akshow: 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
Caseless2: u ar jst sick, misinformed, a liar and attention-seeking type.
How can they protest the killing in Gaza , when the people of Gaza are in jubilant mood over the long ceasefire?
Fucck you to think that this fight is unconnected to the action of the military some weeks ago where 33 shiite members were killed including 3 children of their leader.
Where did this mooooron fall from? u miss road abi them swear for u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) / Fashola And Amaechi Visit Wole Soyinka In Abeokuta (Photos) / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.