Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Jim Iyke's New Love Interest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke's New Love Interest (1890 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] / Jim Iyke, Ini Edo, Gbenro Ajibade, Gideon Okeke & More Become INEC Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke's New Love Interest by totalbaby(f): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Are Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Still Engaged? Jim Sparks Reports that He Has a New Love Interest.
In the age of social media, every single thing you and I do, including our celebrities is being documented by a good number of people.

Nollywood actor Jim Iyke is sparking new reports that he and his fiancee, Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari are no longer an item.

If you recall, when the pair got engaged there were numerous speculations that it was a “publicity stunt” to boost ratings for his Jim Iyke Unscripted reality TV show but Jim shut down the reports in an interview with Golden Icons even joking that;

“I think for us to get massive hits on this reality show, let me buy this ring, when I am done, we can go pawn it back, and I will get my money back.”

The big screen “bad boy” recently opened a new Instagram account and out of the 59 posts, he has at least 10 crushing on a modelSandra Benede.

Jim and Sandra have been commenting on each other pages using very affectionate words.

Check it out!
Source: http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/07/24/are-jim-iyke-nadia-buari-still-engaged-jim-sparks-reports-that-he-has-a-new-love-interest/
Jim Iyke

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke's New Love Interest by Decibel: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
And so what

Re: Jim Iyke's New Love Interest by totalbaby(f): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
More

Re: Jim Iyke's New Love Interest by totalbaby(f): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Decibel: And so what
And so is it by force to comment? undecided tongue
Re: Jim Iyke's New Love Interest by Decibel: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
totalbaby: And so is it by force to comment? undecided tongue
You want try Decibel™ wink
Re: Jim Iyke's New Love Interest by Subom1(f): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
Konji will kill this man! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke's New Love Interest by Eljefe(m): 2:06am On Jul 26, 2014
Lol...dis uniport chic .... grin
Re: Jim Iyke's New Love Interest by Lorlaahlozz: 2:18am On Jul 26, 2014
Dey fit
Re: Jim Iyke's New Love Interest by Batman123: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2014
I can't say I feel sorry for Nadia.

She knew the type of man she went for and all that 'deliverance' he did was just an act.

I always warn my sisters about these men but that's what Ghanaian women get 9.9/10 when they date Nigerian men.

I hope this lady has learnt her lesson.
Re: Jim Iyke's New Love Interest by sexylogan(m): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2014
Nadia is finer than this ugly winch....but...

it's none of ma bizznezz

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke's New Love Interest by japhmanuel: 8:31am On Jul 26, 2014
Nadia s better
Re: Jim Iyke's New Love Interest by Eljefe(m): 6:36am On Jul 28, 2014
Nadia is 1000 times better...used to knw Sandra in uniport...a real ratchet chic...nd suddenly she disappeared;....look who turned up now..lol...
Anyways, as they say, puna wey u neva enter na gold while d one wey u done enter na wood....waiting to see Jim's next conquest..

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke's New Love Interest by ng4u(f): 7:16am On Jul 28, 2014
Nadia still more better

(1) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better? Simi Sidney Esiri Or Iggy Azalea? / Chika Ike Steps Out In A Fabulous Blue Dress Has She Celebrate Her Birthday With / Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.