Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

What Should Be The Punishment For craddle-robbers In Nigeria? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should Be The Punishment For craddle-robbers In Nigeria? (10952 Views)

There Are So Many craddle-robbers Out There / Beware Of Craddle Robbers / beware of craddle-robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should Be The Punishment For craddle-robbers In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Pavore9: There is one coded one living in Ojota Lagos he is now in his 60's , huge with a pot belly and over the years has the records of messing wit secondary school girls. Very disgusting! l did suggest he should be reported bt was told off to face my work!

does he rape them? So far he doesn't rape or threaten them, he is not totally at fault. A secondary school girl is matured enough to say No to such advances.
Re: What Should Be The Punishment For craddle-robbers In Nigeria? by Skido360: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
OmoAlata1: All pedophiile should get death penalty cos they are incurable.
does that means people with Hiv/Aids should get death penalty too cos they are 'incurable'
Re: What Should Be The Punishment For craddle-robbers In Nigeria? by Pavore9: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Opytim:

does he rape them? So far he doesn't rape or threaten them, he is not totally at fault. A secondary school girl is matured enough to say No to such advances.
No matter what he has a moral obligation to set them right.

2 Likes

Re: What Should Be The Punishment For craddle-robbers In Nigeria? by OmoAlata1(f): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
Skido360: does that means people with Hiv/Aids should get death penalty too cos they are 'incurable'

Abeg you just insulted all the HIV positive people around the world. They are not related. Not even close at all

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Punishment For craddle-robbers In Nigeria? by antartica(m): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
It is a norm in nigeria where astronomically paid lawmakers(breakers) are pronounced paedophiles.Even parents of the children they abuse then to think their children are lucky for getting the attention of perverted rich men."Connection",they call it.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Punishment For craddle-robbers In Nigeria? by haryomikun(m): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
Pavore9: There is one coded one living in Ojota Lagos he is now in his 60's , huge with a pot belly and over the years has the records of messing wit secondary school girls. Very disgusting! l did suggest he should be reported bt was told off to face my work!
Chairman do yu J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ wanna tell us story ni? ? Dem niggaz talkin paedophiles yu talkin one pot bellied man doin secondary skul galz of 18 and 19
Re: What Should Be The Punishment For craddle-robbers In Nigeria? by Pavore9: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
haryomikun:
Chairman do yu J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ wanna tell us story ni? ? Dem niggaz talkin paedophiles yu talkin one pot bellied man doin secondary skul galz of 18 and 19
Am talking about 13-15 year olds!

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Punishment For craddle-robbers In Nigeria? by haryomikun(m): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
Pavore9: Am talking about 13-15 year olds!
Mehn,,,, is d guy's name Yerima or sumthin'.... Tha'z 2bad oo
Re: What Should Be The Punishment For craddle-robbers In Nigeria? by poweredcom(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
There is a guy called mobuch on nairaland he is one pls make una helep me get d bas tard
Re: What Should Be The Punishment For craddle-robbers In Nigeria? by Pavore9: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
haryomikun:
Mehn,,,, is d guy's name Yerima or sumthin'.... Tha'z 2bad oo
That is exactly my grouse! His oldest child is mother of 5! His family knows about his ways and have given up on him as his klds are all grown ups.
Re: What Should Be The Punishment For craddle-robbers In Nigeria? by Kanwulia: 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
kulyie: so you mean they should let such beasts get away with their misdemeanour .

if that's the case paedos will be on the increase and continue as it is now in nigeria because they know even if they get caught nothing will happensame wiwith rapeest

so my own suggestion as punishment to paedos should be electrocution to death nakid or lynching aka aluu style that is the way paedos will know that they are social nuisances

No, I did not mean the SICKOS should not be dealt with. They should not be given the priority. No punishment can be befitting is my main problem. I am still thinking and can't find the most befitting punishment. Death is too lenient. kiss
Victims of sexual assault need life-long therapy and support, especially where the victims are minors. Take care of the victims first. Then deal ruthlessly with the perpetrators NEXT!

PEDOS are always WITHIN THE FAMILY in Nigeria and Africa.
They are rarely ever strangers. Usually fathers, uncles and BROTHERS!
Very tricky! cry

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Punishment For craddle-robbers In Nigeria? by kennethology(m): 5:02am On Jul 27, 2014
They should be hanged.and when they die,their corpse should be cremated
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Should Be The Punishment For craddle-robbers In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2014
lynching is solution for such animals

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Punishment For craddle-robbers In Nigeria? by Friendz4blue(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
OmoAlata1: All pedophiile should get death penalty cos they are incurable.
punishment is too much na............
Re: What Should Be The Punishment For craddle-robbers In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
Warlord3000: This is it..
totally agree. smiley
Re: What Should Be The Punishment For craddle-robbers In Nigeria? by SenatorJames(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
danduchi: Tied to a big stone and thrown to the sea
Sir, I thought that was the advice Jesus gave only to those that prevent the young ones from entering into the kingdom of God?
Re: What Should Be The Punishment For craddle-robbers In Nigeria? by danduchi(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2014
SenatorJames: Sir, I thought that was the advice Jesus gave only to those that prevent the young ones from entering into the kingdom of God?
my opinion ooo...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Be Worried ? See What My Daughter Did (photo) / What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? / Do You Think Western Culture Has A Positive Influence On The Nigerian Youth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.