Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria (2756 Views)

Troops Kill Boko Haram Fighters During Battle In Babangida; Yobe (Graphic Pic) / Femi Kayode Blames Buhari On Killing Of Sheik Zakzaky's Wife And 14 Year Old Son / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Commander, Capture Ring Leader [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Guidette(f): 5:12am On Jul 26, 2014
Please all these people that comment without facts, should just shut up. What do you know about the history of the Shiites in Zaria? They are non violent people whom i know to be peaceful protesters ever since ive known about them. They have been persecuted by the main non denominational muslims in Zaria for so long but have not retaliated in anyway even though El-Zazzaky has a huge following. How do I know this? My dad was his classmate and i remember when I was in my teens a mallam used to tell us about their doctrines and huge following. Do I agree with their principles? No! But nobody deserves unecessary attack because of their faith. Is that not what you all preach? The double standard is appalling.

You all think Muslims are violent and deserve persecution all over the world yet when you are persecuted as a black person in a predominantly white society. Or as a Nigerian in South Africa or an ibo person in a hausa community or a christian in a muslim city, you will scream bloody murder. Sigh.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by ibrahym47(m): 5:37am On Jul 26, 2014
nerodenero: Zakzaky has a strong base in Zaria particular gyellesu.This is not a good news particularly for non-indigenes resident in that vicinity.Zakzaky's men are known to demonstrate peacefully over the years.It is like a normal thing for them.
peaceful? C wat religion has done to my people, abi no b dem b shia?
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Billion24(m): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2014
@ Guidette.
Be rational for once pls.
First and foremost you possess no right to tell anyone to shut up. take note.
Because i have not seen any point u made in ur above write up.
Your father was his class mate so u are close to their everyday life. That shouldn't be a reason u should tell anybody to shut up.
Talking about history. How many of the protesters know the history between Israeli and Pakistan? i guess i know the answer to that, Going by dat it means nobody needs to read a full hand-out of history of anything before he or she can make his point concerning an issue at hand.
That Zakzaky fellow has always been instigative. Tell me y he was detained by abacha ? You know history me foot!
Most riot in kaduna started with peaceful protest. Nobody know the true story of what really transpired between the military and those protesters.
And pls don't Quote me. But if u must? make sure to us the doctrines and principles dey preach that u don't agree with. Just maybe we could start from there.
Was born and raised in kd. been to zaria. So hit me!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Guidette(f): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2014
Billion24: @ Guidette.
Be rational for once pls.
First and foremost you possess no right to tell anyone to shut up. take note.
Because i have not seen any point u made in ur above write up.
Your father was his class mate so u are close to their everyday life. That shouldn't be a reason u should tell anybody to shut up.
Talking about history. How many of the protesters know the history between Israeli and Pakistan? i guess i know the answer to that, Going by dat it means nobody needs to read a full hand-out of history of anything before he or she can make his point concerning an issue at hand.
That Zakzaky fellow has always been instigative. Tell me y he was detained by abacha ? You know history me foot!
Most riot in kaduna started with peaceful protest. Nobody know the true story of what really transpired between the military and those protesters.
And pls don't Quote me. But if u must? make sure to us the doctrines and principles dey preach that u don't agree with. Just maybe we could start from there.
Was born and raised in kd. been to zaria. So hit me!
I can tell whomever i want to shut up. It is their own perogative to do so or not. Lol. My family is from Zaria, i grew up in Kaduna, my parents went to ABU, we have a family house there, I have been to Zaria uncountable times, I was born and raised in a muslim household, i attented islamic schools and went for different walimas all over Kaduna so dont tell me i dont know their history or doctrines. I didnt see the need to type it all up because none of you would understand anyway. Non- muslims in Kaduna hate Shiite muslims. I know this for a fact. They instigate unprovoked attacks against them and always crash their peaceful rallies. Never have i heard in the history of rioting in kaduna that it was started by a Shiite muslim. Most of those bloody riots weve had were usually a Christian-Muslim thing. I am not a Shiite muslim but i know the facts. I am fully sure that you are Christian and being from Kaduna does not earn you the right to say you know anything about them.
And I will quote you anytime i feel like. Sue me!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Billion24(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Guidette.
pointless.
i have just one thing to tell u.
even Muslims despise. their teaching. u have no right to tell anybody to shut up doesn't mean i would expect u not to. i could rant all u like. but u got u right. i hate nobody . what's my bloody business with them?
Am in lagos in a peaceful environment looking for how to better my life. i could channel all my hate energy to other profiting things. u guys should burn the north for all i care. since u can't be reasoned with. Go and investigate on what went wrong during the protest and stop having an impaired reasoning. am out.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Guidette(f): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
Billion24: Guidette.
pointless.
i have just one thing to tell u.
even Muslims despise. their teaching. u have no right to tell anybody to shut up doesn't mean i would expect u not to. i could rant all u like. but u got u right. i hate nobody . what's my bloody business with them?
Am in lagos in a peaceful environment looking for how to better my life. i could channel all my hate energy to other profiting things. u guys should burn the north for all i care. since u can't be reasoned with. Go and investigate on what went wrong during the protest and stop having an impaired reasoning. am out.
This was hard to read. Please amp up your grammatical skills. And also your hatefullness has shone through. My mum is a northern christian. Shey she should burn too? Just shut up!!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Billion24(m): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
really? grammatical skills. That's low, even for u, Assuming my syntax is poor.
i shouldn't dignify that with a response, but for the benefits of other viewers.
am trying to type with a phone that is partially blind due to the fact that is fell down yesterday. And at the same time am at an occasions with too much sun ray reflecting on the screen, with me not having time to even prove read because am not submitting it to a professor. i take this discussion very lightly, even though am starting to feel its's not a mutual feeling . so auto correct and the blind spot on my phone. i rest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. / 19 Year Old Emerges As Best WASSCE Studen T / Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.