Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

[PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc (17922 Views)

Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) / Photos From Lola Alao's 45th Birthday Party / Ramsey Noah's 45th Birthday Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by Smartlux(m): 7:43am On Jul 26, 2014
If this was a joke, would it be funny? undecided
Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by myspnigeria: 7:52am On Jul 26, 2014
health and fitness conscious mama.... awesome at 45
Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by Uchwilliam(m): 7:54am On Jul 26, 2014
I luv evritin about jelo her sexy body,her voice,her songs,her swag.but wht i luv most is her butt..mehn i cn die on her matter.HBD dear
Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by 4lorunsho(m): 7:57am On Jul 26, 2014
She was my crush when I was younger ; she get hips @ 45 wink

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by 4lorunsho(m): 7:57am On Jul 26, 2014
She was my crush when I was younger ; she get hips @ 45 wink
Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by amanze15(m): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2014
sexylogan: Mehn, JLo is on my "Top 3 MILFs I wan knack before I Kpai" list oh... angry
who be rest two
Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by amanze15(m): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2014
sexylogan: Mehn, JLo is on my "Top 3 MILFs I wan knack before I Kpai" list oh... angry
Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by sexylogan(m): 8:14am On Jul 26, 2014
amanze15: who be rest two

Salma Hayek kiss kiss kiss and Halle Berry kiss kiss kiss...

2 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by IAMBREEZY: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2014
Happy birthday jlove!!!
Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by sawhite: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2014
Ridiy: grin. Yeh!!! So we share dsame date....#TeamJuly24.... grin grin grin
but no d type of expensive celebration

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by todayguest(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2014
Looking like our own Genny Nnaji in the first pix. J Lo, a woman of beauty. Happy B'day Ma.

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 26, 2014
Meanwhyl,French Montana has no dress sense...
Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2014
Because of jlo, i had to watch parker 20 times over. her sexy booty is jus beyond awesome. black panties, black bra, with her mighty booty on set.... i love ur booty mam and i wont mind spending nanoseconds in it.

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by hensben(m): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Those of una wey dey type say na money, PEG n other women wey dey 28 years old wey get money nor fat, poor diet, gene and lack of exercise dey cause am for their body.
Nigeria man n woman thinks when you are phat like pig that's when people notice one is rich so they eat anyhow with no exercise.
Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by 1stola: 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
OLD MAMA NEVER MARRY...
Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by Henrypraise41(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
She's no more a small girl o
Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
I wish I could look like this at 45.
Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by revelationuche: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by Aphex(m): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
coolzeal: I've seen a lot of Nigerian women in their 40's and 50's who look quite younger. Money, good food and exercise is the key factor if you don't inherit good gene. Most women in the west undergo plastic surgery so yeah!..
Exercise being the major factor
Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by Dexema(m): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
What is french Montana coverin like say Ronaldo wan play free kick?
Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by lagcity(m): 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
seedord247: I go eat am raw even @ 55

eeeew! u wan die of food poisoning?
Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
I love her more as an actress than a singer. She is just super fabulous. grin
And yeah, typical of people on NL to go deviating from the topic again. Una no dey tire?
Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by Dcaliphate(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
calddon: @op have u seen the body of a goddess before? see as her shoulder bone and chest bone come out. abegi she don de old.
y she no go old she b robot?
Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by mitchie3: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
Jenny from the block!!!!
Re: [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
And yet her love does not cost a thing. Loved her in Maid in Manhanttan and Anaconda. Her best track of mine is "if you wanna be my lover......". Jenny paved way for other dancers like Queen Bay (Beyoncé) and Shakira after she won the best dancer more than once. Her shape is a superclass of that of our own Omosexy. I can go on and on ......... Happy Birthday, dear.

Hhe... but we also have people of her age looking as young if not younger her in Nigeria nah. Must we talk ill of our own all the time? Do you know how old Kate Henshaw is?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Eyeing Many Women For Marriage – Baba Suwe / Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido / Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.